Author Topic: Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week  (Read 1823 times)

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
Re: Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2008, 07:39:39 PM »

lol what cash money buzz?? the only hope of new west coast artists selling decent is with the help of the game - you think mack 10's gonna sell anything of the cash money buzz? no! so what chance has g malone a less established artist then mack

My nigga, take Billboard out of yo signature. Because right now you comin off as a real hatin ass nigga talkin down on Malone(One of 4bent's homies) and he would slap the shit out of you if he heard you talkin like that.

I dont got NO Love for 50 Cent or G-Unit. I got 8 different G-Unot shirts from when niggas was bout to put out a G-Unot Clothing Line. But this shit right here is sickening. It's cool to be a fan and support your favorite artist, but u mad cuz somebody is on a website? I wouldnt even care if you just said you aint like G's music. That would be a valid excuse. Even if G did a song with 50 I could understand your point of view. But a website? A website dogg? Keep it 100. Im out b4 I get into some bullshit internet argument

FOC
FMG/Blu Division/BWS

you think billboard would be fucking with 50 cent? no.. then shut the fuck up.. im not mad, its my job to be involved with public relations and im simply telling you how its going to be, its not like glasses was going to move any more then 200k anyway but hes doing himself no favors
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 07:43:49 PM by LongBeachsFinest »

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2008, 07:42:21 PM »
and hes just lost 90% of his potential fanbase.. im sure as hell aint buying or voting for his shit now

It's a good look for the guy... that site gets lots of visitors and it's a way for him to make new fans. Besides, he's not involved in any of the beefs.

and? only the ignorant failing rappers go on there thinking theyre gonna expand there fanbase, the g unit fans dont even buy there own albums apart from 50 cents so what good is g.malone going to be? now hes going to be with the rest of the failing no one gives a fuck about rappers that have appeared on there, papoose, j hood, max b etc..

Since when is promoting yourself on a high traffic hip hop website ignorant? Just because it's 50 Cent's? That makes no sense at all. 

because you dont understand, its not promotion when it comes to 50 cent, 50 cent fans dont give a fuck about anyone else apart from 50 cent and g unit, and g malones biggest potential fanbase is the westcoast which also happens to be mostly the games fanbase, on the internet and as stupid as this sounds there is a proxy media war against the g unit fans and the game fans, now on mostly hiphop forums like sohh, hhboard, allhiphop & thisis50 gunit fans know of g malone as the nigga that fucked with game, that was on black wall street and fucked with fase, when they see him on a 50 cent related website that gives them the priverlage to say whatever the fuck they want and so "malone aint fucking with game" and all that bullshit, this then puts the game fans in a defensive position, hating back at both the g unit fans and g malone... and thats simply it, now you wont see nothing come off g malones single or singles and his album will flop hard.. i will be surprised if he even has another single, and after the flop of certified the album will most likely be pushed back

there's a whole slew of fans that like 50 Cent's music that don't give a shit about any of the beefs. not everybody is in to this whole "us vs. them" bullshit. the only people that are in to to those wars hard-core are people that haven't grown up yet. 

ts not aout the 50 cent fans, its about the game fans and how they see somthing like this, look at spider loc he is currently the most disliked person in hiphop, and the fact that hes one wack rapper adds to that but its mostly because he went against game, and no g malone hasnt done anything on the level as spider did in disrespecting game but hes still affiliated with a brand that game fans dont like people to be affiliated with

bruh... look at what you typed though and tell me if that's not on some weird-shit... that type of mind-frame that you are describing about a group of fans that will dislike an artist just because he showed up on a popular website to help promote his name. and that's all it is really.... nobody is being disrespected.

styles your a grown ass man, you do not know about the mind state of these young fans.. mostly stans, i dare you to be a member of a forum such as hhboard for a month and then come back here and you would see that my points are valid, being involved with anything todo with 50 cent isnt promotion go and ask j hood

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2008, 07:44:50 PM »
considering that... I'd still do it. why let a little non-factoring group that can't think for themselves determine what moves you make? 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2008, 07:48:50 PM »
considering that... I'd still do it. why let a little non-factoring group that can't think for themselves determine what moves you make? 

they are a factor though, because these are the very people that determine how you are going to be percived as a rapper, the internet is now the one place that makes you or breaks you,

No Teflon

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2008, 07:54:40 PM »
What pisses me off the most is that Snitch is making people Bow down, instead of G lamone being his own man, going on and expanding his own fanbase, he goes to a man that Dissed wayne and Baby(Who Glasses Signed to) and rides with him..>Now i am not saying Glasses is riding with 50, but thats the point, 50 cent hated and still hates Game when he Wanted to do his own thing, he hates fat joe..

He hated Dipset and Jimmy untill Jimmy and Juelz bowed down on the knees and said "50, its all about the money, lets get it", no its not, for 50 cent its all about being the KIng, the Disrespectfull bitch ass nigga that wants everybody to be his slave,  he has a bitch ass Attitude of the Guy in the Four Brothers Movie, remeber that Victor guy, that hated everybody ,even his own men...

Thats 50 cent, he feels uncomfortable when people do their own thing and dont mention or bow bown to him..Why da fuck did 50 diss wayne???? Baby?  

I can see right thru that rat, and homie i tell ya, by going there, Glasses just became one of them slaves, becoz now, 50 cent can add another slave to his List, Glasses...

I hate Wayne, but i hope That he dissed 50 cent and starts his solo career by selling 2 mils, Do u know how muh 50 cent will hate him for that? He hates everybody who makes their own moves,

I swear to God, that nigga is a rat, bitch, emotional hoe, i wish him death. I wish his son death, I wish his whole family death, people like that destroy other people, they are very insecure and snake like

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2008, 07:56:01 PM »

they are a factor though, because these are the very people that determine how you are going to be percived as a rapper, the internet is now the one place that makes you or breaks you,

the group of people that you speak of are just a small percentage........and who listens to or takes them seriously anyway? why walk on egg-shells for a bunch of dip-shits? And that's no knock to fans of The Game, because I am one, but there's plenty that don't go along with all of this non-sense.

Blood$

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2008, 07:58:43 PM »
I swear to God, that nigga is a rat, bitch, emotional hoe, i wish him death. I wish his son death, I wish his whole family death, people like that destroy other people, they are very insecure and snake like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 08:04:23 PM by bloodmoney2008 »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2008, 08:06:11 PM »
I rest my case... I'm out. 

No Teflon

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2008, 08:09:45 PM »
i dont, i wont rest my case untill 50 cent is in the grave........

but on the real thou,  Fuick all that shit, Glasses malone just lost 2 customers out of 50 that he had!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2008, 08:16:33 PM »
dont be so UNGRATEFUL 50 cent helped make GAME $$$$$ brought him into g unit into the forefront in the limelight when 50 was in his prime. you are just a fan but realize that alot of people are eating because of game being involved in G UNIT from his hood, got to have fun at shows , took them all over just living the life. so pay a lil homage

messi19

« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2008, 08:36:11 PM »
LongBeachIzActive is right though thats how they think. Just go check on a Youtube clip of Game/50/Ja Rule/Fat Joe or anybody that had beef with 50 and see how kids like that react and talk.

And 50 does not hate Game. He actually like Game as an artist but he felt like Game was unloyal. He does not like Joe and Ja Rule though. But at the same time, wouldn't Game be unloyal if he dissed the people he knew and fucked with on some street shit? As in Joe, Kiss etc. N people he look up to i.e. Nas etc. Instead he respected the game and didn't and he risked his own career because at the time 50 buzz was huuuuuuge. I dont see how people can hate on dude for that. Thats why rap is the way it is today. Money >>> Everything in their eyes, ask Spider Loc.

NauticaICE:

I see what youre sayin but u gotta be kiddin if u actually think the reason 50 helped Game was because he just wanted to? Even though he liked him as an artist. Jimmy Iovine and Dre told 50 to let Game show his face on their, what u think he could say no? But also in his mind it was oppurtunity to gain a bigger fanbase on the westcoast cuz that was what G-Unit was missin at the time, and still do. 50 is a selfish dude, i like his music i dont hate dude i dont even know him why should i but dude is insecure like No Teflon said.

Did anybody see that warning he gave to Rick Ross recently? He said if he kept fucking with Joe and them he was comin after him. So u see what im sayin.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 08:39:01 PM by messi19 »

Blood$

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2008, 08:41:12 PM »
Did anybody see that warning he gave to Rick Ross recently? He said if he kept fucking with Joe and them he was comin after him. So u see what im sayin.

yeah, exactly what I said when I seen that video... "you shouldn't be standing next to that fat piece of shit, you know how I get"

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2008, 09:29:08 PM »
i cant believe what im seeing lol....i was there in ny when we got the call to bring the video to thisis50(a site that cater to more then just 50).its bws,murder inc,fat joe and everybody else fans on that site.i doubt that they play the interview cause of the real shit that glasses spoke about how he got started.we dont have shit to do with who like or dislike 50 and game.we dont have any problems with neither of the 2.if your a fan of glasses you will feel what im typing other then that do you.....

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2008, 09:49:46 PM »
Thats funny niggaz is talking about loyalty. If I remeber Game was signed and claiming G-Unit all day long. A fuccin bat and ski mask on in bucks stomp video. Then all of a sudden he stopped being loyal to G unit the niggaz that actually put him on. Dre and 50. Without 50 game would not be wehre he is today so who was unloyal first? Sounds like Game to me homie. We all know them singles that he dropped were all 50 cent except for one. The htis is how we do got 50 written all over it. Y all niggaz is just mad that the 400million dollar man got ya boy Glasses LOL on his website. Well niggaz money talks BS runs the mararthon. If 50 came to yo hood and wanted to sign you for a mill ticket you would be stupid not to take it to put you and yo family in a better position. You cant got war unless you got yo money right "against all odds" Tupac Shakur. If yuou cant feed the dogs the dogs will bite. That nigga can do whatever he wants when ever the fuc he feels like it. I dont here noone including game ever complain about not getting paid when they was with G- Unit. Niga gone always hate the nigga that got more than them.

messi19

« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2008, 10:11:40 PM »
Ooooh shit waddup 50 ^^

Ayo yo last album was weak nigga but u been doin some dope records these last weeks.  Why did u sign Spider Loc though?