Author Topic: Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week  (Read 1818 times)

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
Re: Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2008, 10:24:05 PM »
no teflon you should get a g-unot tattoo to show everyone your gang loyalty
[

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2008, 10:49:50 PM »
U muthafuccaz are amazin ON CRIP!!!! lol....... u think i give a fucc about rich as 50 Cent beefin with rich ass The Game...... I been around both circles enuff to kno it aint no real beef! them niggas done been in ample situations enuff to do things to each other..did they? No!!!! If me bein on thisis50.com means 2 muthafuccaz wont buy my cd then so be it! Nigga ask around.....I got this West Coast shit on loc for real, Cuz I'm a real hood nigga! No muthafucca besides God gonna stop me! whether I sell 5 or 500,000 I'm good! I'm sure Chuc dont need u groupie ass niggas to take up for him either...... Cuzz got mah number and I got his! He most def knows how to find me! So if he aint got a problem with it, stand down lil niggas!

I am the West Coast!!!!! I'm the streets choice, Fuck the industry!!!!!

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2008, 10:57:06 PM »
i cant believe what im seeing lol....
^That's exactly what I was thinking. If anything, like Styles said, the site will benefit Glasses & I didn't see anything wrong with it.

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2008, 11:02:17 PM »
is that really that glasses malone nigga
[

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2008, 11:06:49 PM »
is that really that glasses malone nigga

yeah, that's him...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2008, 11:23:11 PM »
where is no teflon from? he sounds pretty confused
[

smegma

« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2008, 12:00:03 AM »
So some people won't buy Glasses Malone's record because he did something small with 50 Cent to promote his album? :loser:

Johnny B

« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2008, 12:07:15 AM »
So some people won't buy Glasses Malone's record because he did something small with 50 Cent to promote his album? :loser:

as much as I hate 50 Cent, he's popular.

Glasses Malone was probably using him to gain promotion. (I wouldn't doubt it) haha

Lucifuge

« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2008, 12:40:16 AM »
what a dramma:).man just eating he's bread wtf. go go go go G it's yo birthday 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

MediumL

« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2008, 01:18:37 AM »
Only faggot game stans wouldnt buy his album cause hes on Thisis50. Its a good look for him cause that site, like someone said, gets a lot of viewers. Typical west coast, hating on each other.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2008, 01:34:26 AM »
LongBeachFinest is acting like a stereotypical BWS internet fan, they gossip like lil bitches, all they care about is who is affiliated and with who and so on. Game always got mad internet buzz but that doesn't translate into sales because most of the the internet fans just download that shit and especially with BWS fans that care about everything but music. If the internet buzz was an actual indication of sales, Game should've gone 10x plat with DA, and not gold.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2008, 01:54:36 AM »
Crazy how this thread has spiraled.

Props to Glasses for stopping by and laying down his thoughts on this.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

midwestryder

« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2008, 03:45:40 AM »
If you don't buy Beachcruiser because Glasses was on a website then you arent gonna be no loyal fan in the long run anyways. Real niggas do what they wanna do, fake niggas do what they told.

no homie, i will buy 9 LAX cds and 2 Jay Rocks CDs, maybe Eaastwood, but not Glasses, JUST, JUTS becoz he had "thisis50" coming outta his lips...

Thats how Loyal We are, Critisize how u want, we are Dead Loyal to BWS, aint no Snitchz here....
you know the jay rock is down with g-unit . spider loc is jay rock's cousin.

messi19

« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2008, 03:52:06 AM »
U muthafuccaz are amazin ON CRIP!!!! lol....... u think i give a fucc about rich as 50 Cent beefin with rich ass The Game...... I been around both circles enuff to kno it aint no real beef! them niggas done been in ample situations enuff to do things to each other..did they? No!!!! If me bein on thisis50.com means 2 muthafuccaz wont buy my cd then so be it! Nigga ask around.....I got this West Coast shit on loc for real, Cuz I'm a real hood nigga! No muthafucca besides God gonna stop me! whether I sell 5 or 500,000 I'm good! I'm sure Chuc dont need u groupie ass niggas to take up for him either...... Cuzz got mah number and I got his! He most def knows how to find me! So if he aint got a problem with it, stand down lil niggas!

I am the West Coast!!!!! I'm the streets choice, Fuck the industry!!!!!

Aint nobody said they had real beef nigga. But thats how white (sometimes also black) lil kids think. And lets keep it 100 niggas dont buy CD's they bootleg the shit. U need that fanbase to sell.  N nobody give a fuck if u a hood nigga or not thats all yall muthafuckas can talk about. "He most def knows how to find me!" oooooooooooooohh is that suppose to make u hard nigga fuck outta here. U aint even talented like that on the real so stay in yo lane. Bottom line is u nee that type a fanbase to sell and u on major dont act like just cuz u got a Bentley that u show all the time, u straight. If u got the west coast on lock then the numbers will show it.

We know u been takin shots at Game too nigga dont act like u dont know even though "u got his number"
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 03:56:30 AM by messi19 »

No Teflon

« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2008, 04:04:49 AM »

Some people wont buy his album becoz he was with than Man that Dissed Baby and Wayne, who Glasses Signed to..AS i recall, he called them faggots, Kissing each other and all that..

50 also said that his Consistency will break Waynes neck and all that, where there was no beef with Them whatsoever...

G malone aint getting no buzz or spins, so he Siding with the Dude that dissed His Boss.... :(

That beef shit is out of loyality, completely, shit is fucked up...

Like these days, I can Pretty much sign to a nigga that Raped my Brothers Girlfriend and Hang out with him, hug him and shit, call him my man and all...

SMH, Industry is so fake now, i am so Glad My Fav rapper can make and sell records on his own and be an independant nigga without having to suck dicks to get promo..........
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 04:08:51 AM by No Teflon »