Author Topic: Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week  (Read 1809 times)

DPGC23

Re: Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week
« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2008, 11:17:50 AM »
LAUGHIN@ THIS THREAD HAHA WTF???

EVERY1 DOIN WHA THEY DO, LET EACH PERSON MAKE THEIR OWN MOVES,
FUK

LAUGHIN@ CHEK THE FORUMS, ETC ETC,
FANS WON'T BUY UR CD NOW BLAHBLAH BLAH

DAM IT FEELS GOOD 2 B 26, MOVIN ONTO 27 SOON,

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

messi19

« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2008, 11:20:09 AM »
Aint nobody said they had real beef nigga. But thats how white (sometimes also black) lil kids think. And lets keep it 100 niggas dont buy CD's they bootleg the shit. U need that fanbase to sell.  N nobody give a fuck if u a hood nigga or not thats all yall muthafuckas can talk about. "He most def knows how to find me!" oooooooooooooohh is that suppose to make u hard nigga fuck outta here. U aint even talented like that on the real so stay in yo lane. Bottom line is u nee that type a fanbase to sell and u on major dont act like just cuz u got a Bentley that u show all the time, u straight. If u got the west coast on lock then the numbers will show it.

We know u been takin shots at Game too nigga dont act like u dont know even though "u got his number"

I think what he meant by "he has Game's #" is that he is still good with Game, and that they haven't stoped talkin' to eachother, and that if there was any real problem with them that they could get at eachother and talk about it, not start beef...

Lol i know homie. What i was sayin is i know he been takin shots at Game for the longest so if u got his number why not say it to dudes face. Stop frontin fat boy we know u takin shots at Game. You better watch out before BWS stans come for u nigga. I got my real niggas on Therealbws.com, and other unnamed locations, we'll hack your computer before you know it nigga. I already got my stripes though.
shut the hell up already you fucking groupie if game and g malone got a problem who the fuck are you ? game's butler, you a nobody fan, shut you'r ass up and take games pubs out you'r mouth faggot

fucking groupies you'r one of those bws stans too, talking like you don't run with those eurofag on therealbws.com

u maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! haha dont fuck with a Game stan nigga, we got real niggas all over the net. *does "The Game walk and makes up a handsign* u dont want this homie.

DPGC23

« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2008, 11:48:11 AM »
LAUGHIN@ THIS THREAD HAHA WTF???

EVERY1 DOIN WHA THEY DO, LET EACH PERSON MAKE THEIR OWN MOVES,
FUK

LAUGHIN@ CHEK THE FORUMS, ETC ETC,
FANS WON'T BUY UR CD NOW BLAHBLAH BLAH

DAM IT FEELS GOOD 2 B 26, MOVIN ONTO 27 SOON,

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

SGV

« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2008, 12:31:16 PM »
LongBeachIzActive and No Teflon: You too should be ashamed of yourselves. Grown men riding for another grown man who is not your kin, nor is he paying you to even spend your time defending him. That's some groupie shit. That's what little 13 year old girls do. G.Malone doesn't owe shit to Game, so if he wants to do something with 50, that's his choice. Hell, it wasn't even like he was on 50 Cent's album or some shit, he was just hosting some Videos on a website that is dedicated to 50. Stop being so grumpy. Game still has plenty of fans. I don't know why something as small as what G.Malone just did hurt you so badly.

G.Malone got a single with a cat from the East Coast (by way of Africa) and a Southern Producer, all while being signed to a Southern Powerhouse label and he's still repping the West Coast heavy. The fact that a website like thisis50, which obviously caters to artists outside of our region would show him that love and ask him to guest host something for their site speaks to his worth. I've only seen his video, Omar Cruz's video and Snoop's video on MTV Jams as the only West Coast representation as of late. That's a good look.

Props to G.Malone.

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2008, 12:39:50 PM »
Now That's ChuuuCH!

No Teflon

« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2008, 01:46:08 PM »
wassup Glasses. props on posting on the dub. Don't worry bout these eurofags who got their game goofy. keep it movin! the west needs unity not stupid ass beef that doesn't calculate to paper.

oh yeah glasses if you're readin this, props on the certified track. i've put mad people onto that and they feel ya shit. burned a couple of your tapes for people also. you got buzz out here in cali fo sho!

Just wait for the dudes Soundscan... And Games Soundscan, Eurofags are loyal, and i bet u, and all them niggaz that been defending Glasses are gonna act ratty and download Beach Cruiser..

Shit, Messi, Me, LBF got more chances of Actually getting a CD than ya faggot niggaz, coz we Are Game fans and we actually go outside and support others, All ya Promoting Glasses on the net, ya dont even buy CDS

Fuck it, Ima Go and Buy his CD, but thats not the point, the thing is that There are 3 G malone haters of this forum that wont buy his shit, but how many G Malone Fans are there that will buy it???? Thats the thing u need to worry about, G malone came here angry coz he dont understand that its only 3 of us acting dumb here, what he gotta worry about is the other 500 000 That will not Buy his shit..........

No Teflon

« Reply #96 on: March 25, 2008, 01:49:41 PM »
LOL some of you guys are hilarious. You are looking at it like Glasses has sold out by doing something with 50. I look at it as more Exposure for the WEST. How often Do you see BIG NAMES helping out the NEW WEST! Some of you are acting like clowns over a Game & 50 thing. What are you going to say when Game does a song with Glasses again ? What are you going to say when 50 and Game do another song (its bound to happen.) Funny ass thread.
Thank u my nigga. This shit is entertainment money talks homie. When glasses does another song with Game they gone be oh its all GOOD now they worked it out. ANy nigga that buys 9 cd's from one artist is semen sipper

Lol, u acting like G malone and Games song is fuking important as life.....I can listen to a million of Games songs on the mixtape today, Like Meech Wells, West Coast Hospitality and all them features, anyday, and it is not an albums...

I talk sales all the time becoz, Sales=Public interest= Paid off Effort...

If I dont wanna talk sales, I ma bump Meech Wells shit and bump 23 Dope ass songs, of just Game with Eastwood on old MOB shit,.

Elano

« Reply #97 on: March 25, 2008, 02:17:17 PM »
The only thing G Malone got on lock is them double D lookin titties. I bet he breast feeds Spider Loc and they yell "Im the most eastiest" everyday.

Snoop and Game got this on lock all yall other muthafuckas chill before you speak about the dons.

LMAO game is a don  :D  :D

MediumL

« Reply #98 on: March 25, 2008, 02:56:14 PM »
Game stans make a lot of noise just like whining bitches....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

HG

• 'G'
« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2008, 05:30:35 PM »
Most Anticipated Albums:

Nas - Nigger
Ice Cube - Raw Footage
The Game - L.A.X.
The Game - You Know What It Is Vol. 5
The Game - Blood Brothers
Dr. Dre - Detox
Busta Rhymes - Back On My Bullshit
Young Buck - Product Of The South
Bishop Lamont - The Reformation
Glasses Malone: Beach Cruiser: The Story
Jay Rock - ?
Ya Boy - ?
Juice - ?
Clyde Carson - ?

u seem confused messi

No Teflon

« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2008, 05:36:07 PM »
product of the south...yeah...Specially when its coming out on the 1st of April..... SMH

Woodrow

« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2008, 07:21:48 PM »
but the artists who didnt get 'good' promo already have an established fanbase. Now in days, new rappers ARE NOT selling records. It seems like you need to be 2-3 albums deep before your gonna get that plat plaque. Plies dropped a good, single-filled album in August and crawled to gold which is a HUGE success now in days. So much, that he's releasing his sophomore album just TEN MONTHS after the debut. Who goes platinum now in days? 50, Kanye, Luda, T.I. <<-- at least 3 albums deep, some of them 5. 
The way I see it, Rick Ross is a purely Def Jam creation. Sure Jeezy was in Boyz N Da  Hood, but he's seeing the large amount of success thanks in no small part to Def Jam. I see what you're saying though.

On a side note, This thread turned into a real shit storm!

Ha!

Oh well, Any promotion is good promotion the way I see it. It's not often threads hit 100 posts on DubCnn, so congrats to Glasses!

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #102 on: March 25, 2008, 07:30:00 PM »
LOL some of you guys are hilarious. You are looking at it like Glasses has sold out by doing something with 50. I look at it as more Exposure for the WEST. How often Do you see BIG NAMES helping out the NEW WEST! Some of you are acting like clowns over a Game & 50 thing. What are you going to say when Game does a song with Glasses again ? What are you going to say when 50 and Game do another song (its bound to happen.) Funny ass thread.
Thank u my nigga. This shit is entertainment money talks homie. When glasses does another song with Game they gone be oh its all GOOD now they worked it out. ANy nigga that buys 9 cd's from one artist is semen sipper

Lol, u acting like G malone and Games song is fuking important as life.....I can listen to a million of Games songs on the mixtape today, Like Meech Wells, West Coast Hospitality and all them features, anyday, and it is not an albums...

I talk sales all the time becoz, Sales=Public interest= Paid off Effort...

If I dont wanna talk sales, I ma bump Meech Wells shit and bump 23 Dope ass songs, of just Game with Eastwood on old MOB shi
Your stupid!!!

messi19

« Reply #103 on: March 25, 2008, 07:50:02 PM »
Most Anticipated Albums:

Nas - Nigger
Ice Cube - Raw Footage
The Game - L.A.X.
The Game - You Know What It Is Vol. 5
The Game - Blood Brothers
Dr. Dre - Detox
Busta Rhymes - Back On My Bullshit
Young Buck - Product Of The South
Bishop Lamont - The Reformation
Glasses Malone: Beach Cruiser: The Story
Jay Rock - ?
Ya Boy - ?
Juice - ?
Clyde Carson - ?

u seem confused messi

loool how am i confused? Thats the name of the album check the AHH, another site and on wikipedia.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 07:53:11 PM by messi19 »

SGV

« Reply #104 on: March 25, 2008, 07:58:23 PM »
Rick Ross was out before Def Jam signed him.

Jeezy made his mark with the Mixtapes, don't get that twisted.