Author Topic: Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week  (Read 1836 times)

No Teflon

Re: Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2008, 04:10:11 AM »
If you don't buy Beachcruiser because Glasses was on a website then you arent gonna be no loyal fan in the long run anyways. Real niggas do what they wanna do, fake niggas do what they told.

no homie, i will buy 9 LAX cds and 2 Jay Rocks CDs, maybe Eaastwood, but not Glasses, JUST, JUTS becoz he had "thisis50" coming outta his lips...

Thats how Loyal We are, Critisize how u want, we are Dead Loyal to BWS, aint no Snitchz here....
you know the jay rock is down with g-unit . spider loc is jay rock's cousin.

So fuking what? He probably his third cousin or whatever, i got cousins that i aint never seen in my life. Thru my Nana

No Teflon

« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2008, 04:19:53 AM »
Thats funny niggaz is talking about loyalty. If I remeber Game was signed and claiming G-Unit all day long. A fuccin bat and ski mask on in bucks stomp video. Then all of a sudden he stopped being loyal to G unit the niggaz that actually put him on. Dre and 50. Without 50 game would not be wehre he is today so who was unloyal first? Sounds like Game to me homie. We all know them singles that he dropped were all 50 cent except for one. The htis is how we do got 50 written all over it. Y all niggaz is just mad that the 400million dollar man got ya boy Glasses LOL on his website. Well niggaz money talks BS runs the mararthon. If 50 came to yo hood and wanted to sign you for a mill ticket you would be stupid not to take it to put you and yo family in a better position. You cant got war unless you got yo money right "against all odds" Tupac Shakur. If yuou cant feed the dogs the dogs will bite. That nigga can do whatever he wants when ever the fuc he feels like it. I dont here noone including game ever complain about not getting paid when they was with G- Unit. Niga gone always hate the nigga that got more than them.

WHy all Ya Acting like Niggaz Like 50, Dre, Jimmy Put the niggaz on Just to do them favor???? Nigga, them dudes are getitng more money of Game than Game will ever see, PUT HIM ON????

Nigga, U PAY FARMERS TO MILK THE COWS SO U CAN MAKE MOTHERFUKING $$$$ ON RETAIL SALES OF Milk products...>DONT TELL ME DUDES ARE PAYING Farmers just becoz the wanna be nice to them...

I hate when Defensive ass niggaz come and defend 50 cent as if 50 gave Game all his hits coz He was like a brother to him....

1) He got paid of Game, Dre and Jimmy saw the Games talent and Buzz, and appeal and they put him in G unit...Look at G unit without Game, one nigga acts like a clown onstage and hits Kids, the other nigga Sounds like a Robot with Fictional Metaphors...( I bet Banks will make a song about his Wife and say shit like "I miss My baby like My Shit misses the toilet when i am drunk of systematical Mathematical Matical)........ :(

2)50 didnt even give yayo or Banks or Buck as many hits as Game, coz everybody knew that Game was just too young for that but he was definatly a new talent that needed the guide... 50 cent was an Exective producer, it was up to him to Replace the tracks,Cut them, Suggest what to say and what not to say...50 wanted Game to be his bitch and Game didnt play like that, i so much respect him for that......Buck is next...Banks and Yayo will allways be there, coz if they cant go Gold with 50, they wont even get a deal on Koch....By the way. have u see Banks gay ass Outside by himself lately? he is allways with 50, like a dogg....

3)Shut the fuck up, Game was disloayal, look AT BUck, he is facingthe same situations with Snitch, he wanna holla at Khaled, Game, Jada, Coz he sees that HIm being in G unit giving him 365 000 sold, when Khaled doing 400 000 on Indie....Plies, All them Rick Ross niggaz are going Gold and Buck is chewing plastic......He knows that 50 cents beef is getting him nowhere..

Game saw that, besides,  Game not dissing Fat Joe and NAs and JAda was the right move, Specially Nas, 50 cent is a bitch, he aint shit,

Fuck u defensive as hoe
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 04:24:09 AM by No Teflon »

- Nismo -

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2008, 05:27:44 AM »
LOL some of you guys are hilarious. You are looking at it like Glasses has sold out by doing something with 50. I look at it as more Exposure for the WEST. How often Do you see BIG NAMES helping out the NEW WEST! Some of you are acting like clowns over a Game & 50 thing. What are you going to say when Game does a song with Glasses again ? What are you going to say when 50 and Game do another song (its bound to happen.) Funny ass thread.

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2008, 07:29:18 AM »
Thats funny niggaz is talking about loyalty. If I remeber Game was signed and claiming G-Unit all day long. A fuccin bat and ski mask on in bucks stomp video. Then all of a sudden he stopped being loyal to G unit the niggaz that actually put him on. Dre and 50. Without 50 game would not be wehre he is today so who was unloyal first? Sounds like Game to me homie. We all know them singles that he dropped were all 50 cent except for one. The htis is how we do got 50 written all over it. Y all niggaz is just mad that the 400million dollar man got ya boy Glasses LOL on his website. Well niggaz money talks BS runs the mararthon. If 50 came to yo hood and wanted to sign you for a mill ticket you would be stupid not to take it to put you and yo family in a better position. You cant got war unless you got yo money right "against all odds" Tupac Shakur. If yuou cant feed the dogs the dogs will bite. That nigga can do whatever he wants when ever the fuc he feels like it. I dont here noone including game ever complain about not getting paid when they was with G- Unit. Niga gone always hate the nigga that got more than them.

WHy all Ya Acting like Niggaz Like 50, Dre, Jimmy Put the niggaz on Just to do them favor???? Nigga, them dudes are getitng more money of Game than Game will ever see, PUT HIM ON????

Nigga, U PAY FARMERS TO MILK THE COWS SO U CAN MAKE MOTHERFUKING $$$$ ON RETAIL SALES OF Milk products...>DONT TELL ME DUDES ARE PAYING Farmers just becoz the wanna be nice to them...

I hate when Defensive ass niggaz come and defend 50 cent as if 50 gave Game all his hits coz He was like a brother to him....

1) He got paid of Game, Dre and Jimmy saw the Games talent and Buzz, and appeal and they put him in G unit...Look at G unit without Game, one nigga acts like a clown onstage and hits Kids, the other nigga Sounds like a Robot with Fictional Metaphors...( I bet Banks will make a song about his Wife and say shit like "I miss My baby like My Shit misses the toilet when i am drunk of systematical Mathematical Matical)........ :(

2)50 didnt even give yayo or Banks or Buck as many hits as Game, coz everybody knew that Game was just too young for that but he was definatly a new talent that needed the guide... 50 cent was an Exective producer, it was up to him to Replace the tracks,Cut them, Suggest what to say and what not to say...50 wanted Game to be his bitch and Game didnt play like that, i so much respect him for that......Buck is next...Banks and Yayo will allways be there, coz if they cant go Gold with 50, they wont even get a deal on Koch....By the way. have u see Banks gay ass Outside by himself lately? he is allways with 50, like a dogg....

3)Shut the fuck up, Game was disloayal, look AT BUck, he is facingthe same situations with Snitch, he wanna holla at Khaled, Game, Jada, Coz he sees that HIm being in G unit giving him 365 000 sold, when Khaled doing 400 000 on Indie....Plies, All them Rick Ross niggaz are going Gold and Buck is chewing plastic......He knows that 50 cents beef is getting him nowhere..

Game saw that, besides,  Game not dissing Fat Joe and NAs and JAda was the right move, Specially Nas, 50 cent is a bitch, he aint shit,

Fuck u defensive as hoe
U the one thats been defenive through out the whole thread not me. who was disloayal first Game was nigga all that other shit u spittin means nothing. Game was sitting over there until Iovine asked 50 to help the nigga. So I ask you again this nigga basically made u and u went against him. Who is disloyal? You would be the first sell out nigga I can tell by ur responses homie!!

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2008, 07:34:15 AM »
Game done dropped semen down this faggot ass niggaz throat. LMAO!!!

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2008, 08:57:26 AM »
LOL some of you guys are hilarious. You are looking at it like Glasses has sold out by doing something with 50. I look at it as more Exposure for the WEST. How often Do you see BIG NAMES helping out the NEW WEST! Some of you are acting like clowns over a Game & 50 thing. What are you going to say when Game does a song with Glasses again ? What are you going to say when 50 and Game do another song (its bound to happen.) Funny ass thread.
Thank u my nigga. This shit is entertainment money talks homie. When glasses does another song with Game they gone be oh its all GOOD now they worked it out. ANy nigga that buys 9 cd's from one artist is semen sipper

The_Offence

« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2008, 09:01:35 AM »
 :D ;D @ people still trying to make a point, these guy's are game dick rider's they been brainwashed by all the lil game diss track's they got it in there mind's that there apart of BWS

i don't even see the big deal in this and why this went on for so long, glasses is just trying to get his name out there there's million's of people that viste that site even the 50 haters, so it's a good look, it's a way to get you'r face out there, it's promo, even if 1 out of 30  people on there buy's you'r shit it still another sale

these lil game dick smokes are some real square ass niggaz and you will never get them to change there mind's so stop trying to, these guy's aint real hip hop fan's there fan's of THE GAME he can do know wrong in there eye's so stop trying to get them to see you'r point because it's like putting candy next to a baby and telling them don't touch it......(pointless)

the BwS and G Unit Cult Member's are some of the dumbest rap fan's you'll find out there,and im not saying all of them but most of them are some real weenies these niggaz are all abunch of eurofags

i just laugh at them
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 09:07:09 AM by The_Offence »

messi19

« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2008, 09:02:37 AM »

Fuck u defensive as hoe
U the one thats been defenive through out the whole thread not me. who was disloayal first Game was nigga all that other shit u spittin means nothing. Game was sitting over there until Iovine asked 50 to help the nigga. So I ask you again this nigga basically made u and u went against him. Who is disloyal? You would be the first sell out nigga I can tell by ur responses homie!!

Haha i love how niggas talk outta they ass. So Game says "I dont wanna diss Nas, Fat Joe, Jada" because something 50 started himself and not even a real beef and he knew them niggas and Game was unloyal? 50 STARTED talkin greazy on the radio about Game, and Game still didn't say shit about 50 but then he had to. Then when they made that peace conference who was the one who kept dissin Game? 50. So again, Game had to respond eventually.

Game took on Joe Budden, Yukmouth and helped with the The Source/Benzino and Ja Rule thing for that camp. At that time who did Banks and Buck take on except for takin some shots or lines against them? Nobody. 50 just wants every westcoast artist to beef with because of his dumb ass shit. Look at Spider, he went against Yuk just a little while after 50 took him in. And he went agains Game also even though he knew him before he knew 50 and thats what you call loyalty?

And lemme ask u this? If Game was sooo unloyal even though he knew Jada and Fat Joe and look up to Nas and he got kicked out. Why isnt Buck out? He said he hanged with Jim Jones and Jada on their block. He said he wanted peace with Game. Then dissed Game. Then he went to Lil Waynes show and hugged Baby and Wayne, and wanted peace with Game again and said "tell Game i said wazup" on his interview with DubCC not to long ago. I guess thats not "unloyal" huh? People keep gettin brainwashed by 50.

The only one Game HAS to be loyal to is DR DRE. You act like 50 just said "Okay im'a help you out" no he got checks outta that and gained a fanbase. And if Game says that 50 was actin like a bitch ever since "In Da Club" why should he stay there? Its your fucking career. Game got a family to feed he gotta think of his own career, aint like he gonna die with 50, so if he or someone else don't feel like the situation is straight then bounce SMH.

Al Bundy

« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2008, 09:02:55 AM »
wassup Glasses. props on posting on the dub. Don't worry bout these eurofags who got their game goofy. keep it movin! the west needs unity not stupid ass beef that doesn't calculate to paper.

oh yeah glasses if you're readin this, props on the certified track. i've put mad people onto that and they feel ya shit. burned a couple of your tapes for people also. you got buzz out here in cali fo sho!

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2008, 09:07:54 AM »
U muthafuccaz are amazin ON CRIP!!!! lol....... u think i give a fucc about rich as 50 Cent beefin with rich ass The Game...... I been around both circles enuff to kno it aint no real beef! them niggas done been in ample situations enuff to do things to each other..did they? No!!!! If me bein on thisis50.com means 2 muthafuccaz wont buy my cd then so be it! Nigga ask around.....I got this West Coast shit on loc for real, Cuz I'm a real hood nigga! No muthafucca besides God gonna stop me! whether I sell 5 or 500,000 I'm good! I'm sure Chuc dont need u groupie ass niggas to take up for him either...... Cuzz got mah number and I got his! He most def knows how to find me! So if he aint got a problem with it, stand down lil niggas!

I am the West Coast!!!!! I'm the streets choice, Fuck the industry!!!!!

nigga you far from being the west coast and what west coast shit you got on lock? your signed to a southern label that only knows how to market southern artists and youve got akon on your single who is now so played out that he aint gone do shit for you.. and your seem to be riding suge knights dick harder then Nino, you need to start realising that you havnt accomplished shit yet and every action has a result, you just need to make sure that its going to be the right result

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

messi19

« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2008, 09:09:05 AM »
:D ;D @ people still trying to make a point, these guy's are game dick rider's they been brainwashed by all the lil game diss track's they got it in there mind's that there apart of BWS

i don't even see the big deal in this and why this went on for so long, glasses is just trying to get his name out there there's million's of people that viste that site even the 50 haters, so it's a good look, it's a way to get you'r face out there, it's promo, even if 1 out of 30  people on there buy's you'r shit it still another sale

these lil game dick smokes are some real square ass niggaz and you will never get them to change there mind's so stop trying to, these guy's aint real hip hop fan's there fan's of THE GAME he can do know wrong in there eye's so stop trying to get them to see you'r point because it's like putting candy next to a baby and telling them don't touch it......(pointless)

the BwS and G Unit Cult Member's are some of the dumbest rap fan's you'll find out there,and im not saying all of them but most of them are some real weenies

Do u know what the fuck u just said u dumb muthafucka? Hahaha

Okay i like Scarface, Cube, Snoop, Pac, Big, Crooked, Game, Kurupt, Pun, Nas, Jay etc etc how the fuck am i not a fan of hiphop just cuz i like Game, 50 or even Soulja Boy (for example)? No Teflon wasn't even serious u dumb ass. And LongBeachIzActive said thats how THEY THINK, as in little kids who listen to 50 and Game. But the same thing goes for Pac/Big fans, or Jay/Nas. They're fans are the same, so are they not hiphop also?

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2008, 09:12:56 AM »
Dear G MALONE, I wrote but you still ain't callin
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's suge?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Glasses Malone
I read about your your sngle floppin too I'm sorry
Maybe you and Spider Loc can form a group,
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Kam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the shit you did with Game too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan

this is what i see when you speak
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 09:15:07 AM by LongBeachsFinest »

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2008, 09:23:12 AM »
Glasses is bubbling right now. With the video and mixtapes comin soon he sales gon explode when the beachcruiser drops!

The_Offence

« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2008, 09:24:40 AM »

the BwS and G Unit Cult Member's are some of the dumbest rap fan's you'll find out there,and im not saying all of them but most of them are some real weenies

Do u know what the fuck u just said u dumb muthafucka? Hahaha

Okay i like Scarface, Cube, Snoop, Pac, Big, Crooked, Game, Kurupt, Pun, Nas, Jay etc etc how the fuck am i not a fan of hiphop just cuz i like Game, 50 or even Soulja Boy (for example)? No Teflon wasn't even serious u dumb ass. And LongBeachIzActive said thats how THEY THINK, as in little kids who listen to 50 and Game. But the same thing goes for Pac/Big fans, or Jay/Nas. They're fans are the same, so are they not hiphop also?
first off who the fuck is talking to you and if you felt i was talking to you, you must be a groupie becauce i clearly said groupie's and you responded to me, so if you felt disrespected or that i was talking to you when saying groupies that mean's what ? if the shoes fit wear it  ;D :D ;D

my work here is done

dude owned his own self

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2008, 09:25:15 AM »
Dear G MALONE, I wrote but you still ain't callin
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's suge?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?I'ma name her Glasses Malone
I read about your your sngle floppin too I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Kam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the shit you did with Game too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan

LOL!

thanks to everyone who has supported me, and my single "Certified".....it was number 1 on the west coast.........and still spreadin thru out the United States!!!!

Thanks to all that really hate me for whatever reason! I couldn't really do the things I do with out you guys as well! www.fuckglassesmalone.com will be up in 2 weeks

u can get your fuck Glasses Malone merchandise there! (that is not a joke)

stay tuned for my new tape "Fuck Glasses Malone" with features from Mack 10, Bishop Lamont, Kam, Too Short, Mistah Fab, Birdman, Lil Wayne, and a few special guests(U gon like the special guest!!!!!lol)..........Coming April '08

« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 09:31:02 AM by Glasses M »