Author Topic: Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week  (Read 1832 times)

Woodrow

Re: Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2008, 08:04:03 PM »
Rick Ross was out before Def Jam signed him.

Jeezy made his mark with the Mixtapes, don't get that twisted.

See I'm a die hard west coast fan, but I really don't follow any other regions with any sort of regularity.

I only heard of those two once they were on Def Jam.

Rick Ross with that Everyday I'm hustlin Track and Jeezy with that My Hood track.

Elano

« Reply #106 on: March 25, 2008, 09:53:08 PM »
Game stans make a lot of noise just like whining bitches....

and its full of game stans here  :D

Elano

« Reply #107 on: March 25, 2008, 09:57:43 PM »
but the artists who didnt get 'good' promo already have an established fanbase. Now in days, new rappers ARE NOT selling records. It seems like you need to be 2-3 albums deep before your gonna get that plat plaque. Plies dropped a good, single-filled album in August and crawled to gold which is a HUGE success now in days. So much, that he's releasing his sophomore album just TEN MONTHS after the debut. Who goes platinum now in days? 50, Kanye, Luda, T.I. <<-- at least 3 albums deep, some of them 5. 
Sure Jeezy was in Boyz N Da  Hood

???

Woodrow

« Reply #108 on: March 25, 2008, 10:05:40 PM »
but the artists who didnt get 'good' promo already have an established fanbase. Now in days, new rappers ARE NOT selling records. It seems like you need to be 2-3 albums deep before your gonna get that plat plaque. Plies dropped a good, single-filled album in August and crawled to gold which is a HUGE success now in days. So much, that he's releasing his sophomore album just TEN MONTHS after the debut. Who goes platinum now in days? 50, Kanye, Luda, T.I. <<-- at least 3 albums deep, some of them 5. 

???

<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/WomkwFAf__/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/WomkwFAf__/aus=false/</a>

I listened to this track cause Eazy-E was on it and thats the first place I heard Young Jeezy at. I forgot about dude till that My Hood track came out and so I checked his CD.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 10:08:06 PM by Woodrow »

Elano

« Reply #109 on: March 25, 2008, 10:10:26 PM »

???

<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/WomkwFAf__/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/WomkwFAf__/aus=false/</a>

I listened to this track cause Eazy-E was on it and thats the first place I heard Young Jeezy at. I forgot about dude till that My Hood track came out and so I checked his CD.
i didn't knew it

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: March 25, 2008, 10:33:50 PM »
and hes just lost 90% of his potential fanbase.. im sure as hell aint buying or voting for his shit now
you sensitive my equal damn,game will be ight haha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: March 25, 2008, 10:41:03 PM »
If you don't buy Beachcruiser because Glasses was on a website then you arent gonna be no loyal fan in the long run anyways. Real niggas do what they wanna do, fake niggas do what they told.

no homie, i will buy 9 LAX cds and 2 Jay Rocks CDs, maybe Eaastwood, but not Glasses, JUST, JUTS becoz he had "thisis50" coming outta his lips...

Thats how Loyal We are, Critisize how u want, we are Dead Loyal to BWS, aint no Snitchz here....
why buy 9 fucc'n albums? damn cuzz you muthafuccas are groupies and proud, male superheads haha shit is funny as fucc. buying 9 albums haha probably gonna take pics and send them to game on myspace as groupie bitches haha smh no yell

messi19

« Reply #112 on: March 25, 2008, 10:48:06 PM »
If you don't buy Beachcruiser because Glasses was on a website then you arent gonna be no loyal fan in the long run anyways. Real niggas do what they wanna do, fake niggas do what they told.

no homie, i will buy 9 LAX cds and 2 Jay Rocks CDs, maybe Eaastwood, but not Glasses, JUST, JUTS becoz he had "thisis50" coming outta his lips...

Thats how Loyal We are, Critisize how u want, we are Dead Loyal to BWS, aint no Snitchz here....
why buy 9 fucc'n albums? damn cuzz you muthafuccas are groupies and proud, male superheads haha shit is funny as fucc. buying 9 albums haha probably gonna take pics and send them to game on myspace as groupie bitches haha smh no yell

im gonna buy 10 just because of u! u mad? once again this nigga mad when it comes to Game. Haha get the fuck outta here soft ass nigga. U dont wanna see us outside nigga. Betta watch yo step.

Elano

« Reply #113 on: March 25, 2008, 10:54:19 PM »

wtf ?  :D

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2008, 10:57:58 PM »
its a good look for glasses none the less . the site gets a lot of visitors so a chance of maybe fans lookin him up n buyin his shit just chill aite?
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

messi19

Elano

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: March 25, 2008, 11:20:39 PM »

im gonna buy 10 just because of u! u mad? once again this nigga mad when it comes to Game. Haha get the fuck outta here soft ass nigga. U dont wanna see us outside nigga. Betta watch yo step.
who is us? i give game his props,but you personally is bitchmade,and detach yo mouth from game's nuts, lil broad making net threats hahahahhaha you sure you ain't mad hahahah yell

messi19

« Reply #118 on: March 25, 2008, 11:45:56 PM »

who is us? i give game his props,but you personally is bitchmade,and detach yo mouth from game's nuts, lil broad making net threats hahahahhaha you sure you ain't mad hahahah yell

quiit catchin feeeeeeeelings fat booy.

MediumL

« Reply #119 on: March 26, 2008, 01:07:40 AM »
The funny thing is that he's wastin his minimum wage salary on Game CDs when Game probably wont even acknowledge dude in the street. lmao
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>