Author Topic: 76ers defeat the Celtics 95-90  (Read 397 times)

GangstaBoogy

76ers defeat the Celtics 95-90
« on: March 24, 2008, 07:15:58 PM »
Damn what happened? I caught the end of the game and just saw the highlights. My nigga Pierce let Iguodala run all over him!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

Re: 76ers defeat the Celtics 95-90
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 07:53:04 PM »
we were up going into the 4th and then the 76ers just took the game from us

we cant keep playing shitty like we have the last few nights.  thank god Philly will be orlando's problem and not ours.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

thisoneguy360

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 08:35:29 PM »
Iguadala just keeps getting better and better, sky's the limit for that guy

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 09:14:26 PM »
damn
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 09:22:40 PM »
wow if they develop this team more i can see them in the finals soon.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

thisoneguy360

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 09:49:03 PM »
Anything is possible in the East

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 11:21:14 PM »
so true.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 11:59:20 PM »
Sixers have been killing shit...Iguodala shoulda been an all-star this year.

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 01:43:24 AM »
Sixers have been killing shit...Iguodala shoulda been an all-star this year.
They have been playing solid lately, Miller has been real good running the point for them too.
I got a bird's eye view

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2008, 07:28:38 AM »
wow if they develop this team more i can see them in the finals soon.

i say they're a player or two away IMO

they are very fast up and down the court though, possibly the quickest in the league
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2008, 11:14:24 AM »
Atlanta, Phili, and Orlando are the three up-and-coming teams in the east...Indiana, Chicago, and Miami are the teams of the past.

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2008, 01:56:31 PM »
Atlanta, Phili, and Orlando are the three up-and-coming teams in the east...Indiana, Chicago, and Miami are the teams of the past.
Atlanta has been an up-and-coming team for years now.  They were when they still had Jason Terry, they just cant put it together.  Terry>Mike Bibby.  Orlando is already a good team in the east.  Philly is good right now but Im still not convinced they are a "playoff" team.  The Raptors are up-and-coming but they cant play without Bosh.  Calderon, Bosh, Bargnani.....Id say Toronto is one good player away from being real good.  I can see them making a deal this summer already trading Ford and either Kapono or Delfino for a good scorer.  I would love to see the Raps get a player like Luol Deng or Mike Miller this summer.  I do agree that Miami, Indi and Chicago are teams of the past.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2008, 02:13:09 PM »
Atlanta has been an up-and-coming team for years now.  They were when they still had Jason Terry, they just cant put it together.  Terry>Mike Bibby.  Orlando is already a good team in the east.  Philly is good right now but Im still not convinced they are a "playoff" team.  The Raptors are up-and-coming but they cant play without Bosh.  Calderon, Bosh, Bargnani.....Id say Toronto is one good player away from being real good.  I can see them making a deal this summer already trading Ford and either Kapono or Delfino for a good scorer.  I would love to see the Raps get a player like Luol Deng or Mike Miller this summer.  I do agree that Miami, Indi and Chicago are teams of the past.

Atlanta is putting it together..they're finally gunna make the playoffs this year.  Orlando is good, but they're not established as championship contenders quite yet (they will be contenders for years to come, though). Phili has some nice young players, so it's only uphill from here. The Raptors will be up-and-coming when they acquire that extra piece, but as of now, they were a better team last season...New Jersey and Charlotte are some other teams I see moving on up in the near future...But as of now, the 3 main up-and-coming eastern conference teams are Orlando, Atlanta, and Philadelphia.

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2008, 02:22:08 PM »

Atlanta is putting it together..they're finally gunna make the playoffs this year.  Orlando is good, but they're not established as championship contenders quite yet (they will be contenders for years to come, though). Phili has some nice young players, so it's only uphill from here. The Raptors will be up-and-coming when they acquire that extra piece, but as of now, they were a better team last season...New Jersey and Charlotte are some other teams I see moving on up in the near future...But as of now, the 3 main up-and-coming eastern conference teams are Orlando, Atlanta, and Philadelphia.
ya but they Raps were Division champs last season, and I still think they are better than Philli and know they are better than Atlanta, so how are they not up-and-coming?  Toronto will finish ahead of Philly and Atl this year too.  I think Jersey might get into the 8th spot and take out ATL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2008, 02:52:04 PM »

ya but they Raps were Division champs last season, and I still think they are better than Philli and know they are better than Atlanta, so how are they not up-and-coming?  Toronto will finish ahead of Philly and Atl this year too.  I think Jersey might get into the 8th spot and take out ATL

Basically, the Raps were an up-and-coming team last season...they slightly fell off from that point, which means they're no longer up-and-coming. Atlanta is currently a better team than New Jersey and can beat Toronto on any given night...I know Toronto has a good team and will continue to be a good team (as long as they have Bosh), but they are no longer up-and-coming after winning their division last year and falling to 7th place this season.