Author Topic: wow. fisher and the ref can suck a dick.  (Read 515 times)

Doggystylin

Re: wow. fisher and the ref can suck a dick.
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2008, 08:44:45 AM »
lmao who put the autoplay on the first page

OchoCinco

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2008, 10:59:21 AM »
hwo is that a foul on kobe..bd went for the layup and kobe tried to get the weak ass charge and got caught....if kobe woulda done the same shit on bd u guys wouldnt see a problem....and the same shit with fisher....if that woulda been monta in fishers place and that happened im sure nik and half of u would be tryn to kill monta...grow up and look at it from both sides...there more than jus the lakers on the court

wcsoldier

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2008, 11:08:26 AM »
I really wanna play GS in the playoffs because GS fans are in denial .. they seem to forget Lakers aren't at full strenght... a good sweep and y'all will go home .. sad because I actually like the GS team

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2008, 11:26:40 AM »
hwo is that a foul on kobe..bd went for the layup and kobe tried to get the weak ass charge and got caught....if kobe woulda done the same shit on bd u guys wouldnt see a problem....and the same shit with fisher....if that woulda been monta in fishers place and that happened im sure nik and half of u would be tryn to kill monta...grow up and look at it from both sides...there more than jus the lakers on the court

Do you even realize how many bad calls go against the Lakers? I mean, seriously, man...I don't make excuses. Lakers lost so many games on bad calls this year that I didn't say shit about. Another one in this game was when the jump-ball in overtime was stolen by Brandan Wright and rewarded to the Lakers by the outisde ref, yet the ref who tossed the ball initially didn't say shit! But since the ball was rewarded to the Lakers, he THEN steps in and says he fucked up the toss...If he fucked up the toss, why didn't he indicate that at first? That means he was willing to let the bad toss go in favor of GS, but not in favor of the Lakers...SOOO many bad calls in this game. Quit the whining, seriously.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2008, 11:50:57 AM »
Oh, and how about Baron Davis's elbow to Kobe's face?

Are you serious? Please explain to me how that was a foul.

You're right. Elbowing people in the face shouldn't be called a foul.
I'm almost wondering if you guys watched the same game. Kobe was not in position and blocked Davis, who's arm was in the motion of shooting, so his elbow hit him. The right call was made, a BLOCK!! Your "Kobe got hand-checked all game" arguments are bullshit, you don't have a time, you just hear Kobe yell and figure it's a foul. Through an NBA game, there are so many if's, and could-be foul calls, they let a lot of things go both ways. If you want to play that game, what about Kobe knocking Jackson over for a crucial rebound at the end of the 3rd? What about Biedrins' bloody lip and fouling out, when he really only commited about 3 or 4 fouls? And on that questionable inbounds, what about the fact that Kobe grabbed Baron so he couldn't go anywhere, and then Fisher and Ellis got tangled? Point is, you can question all these, but the end result is all that mattered.

Dude why are you arguing with me? I already said you're right. This clearly isn't a result of a foul...

^ Thats just pure clean basketball  ::)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2008, 12:05:04 PM »
LMFAO@GS Warrior fans tryna justify using elbows to the face.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2008, 12:12:41 PM »
excellent musical addition... it goes well for this whine & cheese festival.  8)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2008, 03:55:19 PM »
what about Ellis extra free throw given by the refs ?  .. There shouldn't have had a OT .. Lakers shot themselves in the foot ... GS nearly gave away the 1st game, we nearly gave away this one .. end of story

Warriors>>>Lakers   END OF STORY

LOL at Fisher's scrub ass getting away with that,  fuckin Bob Delaney helping out the Lakers hmmm what else is new.  What a fuckin joke that was.  Warriors got screwed over bad!

You're an idiot. You've lost all Basketball credibility with that comment.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2008, 03:57:13 PM »
blurting out an excuse or 2 should make u feel better about the loss

Sparegeez

« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2008, 07:17:31 PM »
Nellie: "(Monta's) played against him enough to know he's a flopper. A situation like that, it was a surprise call. I'm not going to complain. I'll get fined and suspended and everything else. I like the referee (Bob Delaney). I didn't like the call. It just surprised me."

Monta: "It wasn't a foul. He pulled me. You just look at it. He pulled me. They made the call. It's over with. It's done. We can't do nothing about it. We can sit and talk about it all day, but it still doesn't matter. Ain't going to bring the game back. It's over with."

Baron Davis: "It was a great game until the last four seconds. It's unfortunate that we didn't get an opportunity to get a shot up."

LOL! Nellie is the truth!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2008, 09:18:32 PM »
Nellie: "(Monta's) played against him enough to know he's a flopper. A situation like that, it was a surprise call. I'm not going to complain. I'll get fined and suspended and everything else. I like the referee (Bob Delaney). I didn't like the call. It just surprised me."

LMFAO

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2008, 10:11:41 PM »
well of cizorse they're going to say it was a foul on fish..<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JSnR80kY0m0&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JSnR80kY0m0&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=0</a>.. ::).

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09