Author Topic: ?? London-Tehran ??  (Read 674 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: ?? London-Tehran ??
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2008, 09:26:41 PM »
NIK you moron there are plenty of jobs for college graduates to work for the Federal, State and Local governments.
Making 65K a year, I lost.

My boss makes 85K, what a fucking lame.

Don't get mad cuz you worked your ass off in school to be employed by a water department...still LMAO.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2008, 09:28:20 PM »
^I'm currently saving up cheese as a manager at a precast company.

I'd shoot myself in the head if I got a degree and ended up working for the water department. :stupid:

I'm dumb, what's a precast company?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precast_concrete

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2008, 02:49:24 AM »
wow nik's at it again.... ;)

but yea u see girls dressed like that ALL the time in teheran 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2008, 09:42:05 AM »
wow nik's at it again.... ;)

Don't wink at me, fruitcake.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2008, 10:16:52 AM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2008, 10:23:29 AM »
AIDS cures fags

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2008, 04:36:11 PM »
I do F&I at a medium sized car dealer.

Elano

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2008, 08:57:54 PM »
tehran's hella bangin...parties errnight and shit...

buaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh  :D

Elano

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2008, 08:59:38 PM »

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2008, 04:58:42 AM »
This is the most off topic thread ive read in a long time. what difference does it make if he works at the water department, id love to be making that much money and so would you NIK so wtf are you babbling on about?

[img]

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2008, 05:24:27 AM »
for real, what's the fucking big deal with working at the water department?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2008, 10:30:30 AM »
This is the most off topic thread ive read in a long time. what difference does it make if he works at the water department, id love to be making that much money and so would you NIK so wtf are you babbling on about?

LOL...I make more than that without trying. Honestly, nothing's wrong with where he works. I just can't understand why someone would go to school to get a college degree and then turn around and work for the water department. If you're gunna spend that valuable time learning, make it worthwhile. Ya feel me?

smegma

« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2008, 10:42:17 AM »

LOL...I make more than that without trying. Honestly, nothing's wrong with where he works. I just can't understand why someone would go to school to get a college degree and then turn around and work for the water department. If you're gunna spend that valuable time learning, make it worthwhile. Ya feel me?

Are you serious, man?

MarkCruz

« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2008, 11:04:36 AM »

Are you serious, man?

NIK IS A MORON...PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

YOU CAN TELL HE STILL LIVES AT HOME.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2008, 11:10:42 AM »

Are you serious, man?

About what? Working for the water department? If that's his calling in life, hey, who am I to say it's not a fulfilling occupation?...but to me, you don't have the right to talk shit when you spent your time in college to work for the water department... I think I've met some crackheads who work for them.