Author Topic: *NEW SHIT* Krayzie Bone - Ain't Nutting Changed (PRODUCED BY DR. DRE) *FIRE*  (Read 1455 times)

gchild

• 'G'
Thanks for the track blunts40sbitches

I think its ToolMan Productions who produced this track, not Dr. Dre. 
This is ToolMan Productions myspace site:  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=95209066
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 07:22:40 AM by gchild »

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Doesn't sound like a Dre beat to me, it's ok though

The drums are tiny and not hard, and they drop out and also do a little fill at the end of certain bars, which Dre rarely ever does
The mix is panned crazily, while Dre normally mixes really hard and tight nowadays, this mixing sounds pretty loose
The sounds sound more like you basic keyboard sounds, Dre's sounds usually sound a lot fuller and he eqs them to sound different from stock sounds

It may be a Dre beat, but if it is then it's very out of character

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Nowadays: Great beat = Obviously Dre beat

No Teflon

Damn, Krayzie bone is my First Fav Rapper, Game is my second...I would Die for Krayzie hahah. nah, r

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
this song is off the new fixtape that's comes out next week.... it's the same fixtape he dropped a few months back for free but he's got distribution for it so he added some new tracks and will be available everywhere..... make sure to grab it april 1st.....

RajeGunit

• Lil Geezy
obviously not a dre beat

DOGGSHIT

• 'G'
Good Lookin' Out!

AnybodyKilla

The drums are tiny and not hard, and they drop out and also do a little fill at the end of certain bars, which Dre rarely ever does
The mix is panned crazily, while Dre normally mixes really hard and tight nowadays, this mixing sounds pretty loose
The sounds sound more like you basic keyboard sounds, Dre's sounds usually sound a lot fuller and he eqs them to sound different from stock sounds

Wow lmao, relax man hahaha, u didnt have to go that in depth!!!

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Haha, word, had too much coffee this morning, I was all like, THiS AiNt No GODDAmN DRE bEAT MOtrHErFUCKerS!!!

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yea no way is this a dr.dre beat the sound quality is not there at all and the drums dont sound dre at all i dont think we have heard a dre beat since curtis or the pope mobile into for bishop lamont

AnybodyKilla

Haha, word, had too much coffee this morning, I was all like, THiS AiNt No GODDAmN DRE bEAT MOtrHErFUCKerS!!!

LOL, i wish i knew that much about beats!!!

Invincible

First reaction when I heard this was this aint no Dre beat. Plus I couldn't see Dre producing for Krayzie either.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
Nowadays: Great beat = Obviously Dre beat

shut the fuck up.....I got this link from Shady Block, they tagged it as Dre so I posted it as Dre......

song is dope nonetheless, I havent heard Krayzie spit this much fire since the East1999 days

Toshdawg

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • If u man ain't fuckin you rite!, i got what u need
wack ass track!