Author Topic: T.I. Is Pleading Guilty To Weapons Charges..Prison Time Details Inside..  (Read 1046 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
LMAO HE ONLY GOT 1 YEAR. THATS BS
hes a lucky dude, hopefully he learned from his mistake and wont get caught next time.

:D LOL

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

GangstaBoogy

hope he doesn't get caught up wit dis katt...lol...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/077UtUWGQOA&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/077UtUWGQOA&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Thats easily the most disturbing / disgusting thing I've heard in my 20 year career.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

AnybodyKilla

hope he doesn't get caught up wit dis katt...lol...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/077UtUWGQOA&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/077UtUWGQOA&amp;autoplay=0</a>

HAHAHAHAHAHA, yo holy shit, thats the funniest shit ive watched in awhile LMFAO, +1!!!

Elano

In this week's Speak On It forum everyone has an opinion about T.I. getting off easy, Tupac & Notorious B.I.G do battle in another bi-coastal clash, Athletes with skills on the mic.

[Editor Note: The views of this column do not necessarily reflect those of SOHH.com]

Snitch?

With the recent revelation that T.I. will be sentence

d to one year in prison and 1500 hours of community service, SOHH forum users are asking, "Did T.I. snitch to get a light sentence?"

Stillz thinks so, "Let's be real, T.I. could barely afford bail money. He needed money from his record label to post bail. I think it was a milly and he didn't have it."

Meanwhile DominicanKid disagrees, "No. Social class > race. And T.I seems like a smart guy."

lmao@ the bail money  :D

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Let's hope he gets life :)
wow hate to another level.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good for T.I. that he isn't broke and a nobody, othervise he would be doing the maximum sentence like Remy Ma is going to do soon. If he gets the jail sentence, he's not going to toss Big Dick Bubba's salad because he'll be send to unit reserved for celebrities and ex-cops.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Lunatic

In this week's Speak On It forum everyone has an opinion about T.I. getting off easy, Tupac & Notorious B.I.G do battle in another bi-coastal clash, Athletes with skills on the mic.

[Editor Note: The views of this column do not necessarily reflect those of SOHH.com]

Snitch?

With the recent revelation that T.I. will be sentence

d to one year in prison and 1500 hours of community service, SOHH forum users are asking, "Did T.I. snitch to get a light sentence?"

Stillz thinks so, "Let's be real, T.I. could barely afford bail money. He needed money from his record label to post bail. I think it was a milly and he didn't have it."

Meanwhile DominicanKid disagrees, "No. Social class > race. And T.I seems like a smart guy."

lmao@ the bail money  :D
this is FALSE. T.I. actually posted his bail without problems which was actually about 3 million dollars. The label OFFERED to put up an ADDITIONAL million or two to try and get him released one week early. This was DENIED and T.I. remained in prison for another week until the judge granted his release with ONLY the 3 million that T.I. paid HIMSELF.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
forbes magazine listed T.I's earnings for last year at 20 million. im sure he did not have a problem posting bail
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Lunatic

forbes magazine listed T.I's earnings for last year at 20 million. im sure he did not have a problem posting bail
exactly

last two years

KING MONEY - over 2 million sold
ATL MONEY - made a whole lotta cash for its budget
TI VS TIP MONEY - over 1 million sold
AMERICAN GANGSTER MONEY - enough said i think
GRAND HUSTLE MONEY - young dro going gold, Drama selling a few hundred K

who are they trying to fool?

Elano

if you spend most of your money buyin cars,houses,dope and jewels.....20 millions are not enough

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
how much do u think a mansion in atlanta costs? peanuts compared to what we spend on houses in the bay area my shit is 3.1 million and its only 5,000 sq ft i could buy shaq's house in fl for that price
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 09:47:34 PM by Bay Area Jat »
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

socalnative

• Lil Geezy
My homie just told me that judge gave TI 35 years or some shit whats the news??

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i thought it was 1 year???^

Lunatic

i thought it was 1 year???^
its 1 year and he aint serving it for another year; he's practically a free man right now (has a curfew and comm service)

Sikotic™

Syrup or jelly, muhfucka.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE