Author Topic: Jimmy "Henchman" Rosemond Calls For LA Times Writer To Be Fired  (Read 59 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Los Angeles Times issued an apology and Chuck Philips acknowledged he was "duped," but according to Jimmy Rosemond that is not enough. Rosemond, who was implicated in Philips' contested article along with Diddy for organizing Tupac's 1994 Quad Studios ambush, wants even greater vindication.

"I lived with the rumor of what happened to Tupac for the last 14 years," Rosemond said Thursday afternoon. "And rumors are rumors — either you believe them or you don't — but when you have a reputable newspaper like the Los Angeles Times with a Pulitzer Prize winner like Chuck Philips to validate a rumor, then it becomes real. It becomes real in your life, real to the people around you. When you Google me, this affects me regardless, forever. I could always rebut a rumor, but this is something that's well more damaging. And I think Chuck Philips had no regards to my reputation, for myself as a businessman, myself as a father, a family man, somebody's son. And I think he did irreparable damage to my career, my reputation and everything else. I don't think there is no other reward for me or my family that he can do. An apology isn't going to do it. There has to be some form of reprimand in the sense of his job. He needs to lose his job."

Rosemond's remarks come just one day after Philips' article was called into question.

"He took fiction and tried to make it into real life," Rosemond said flatly. "The Jimmy Henchman persona, something that I've been trying to get away from, it was folklore, and he tried to make it into a real character. He got caught up [talking to prison informants]."

Rosemond even indicated his hopes that someone would one day find out who actually killed Tupac. "I'm praying that he can rest in peace at this point, as far as dealing with the Quad issue," he said. "Let's deal with the issue of who killed Tupac — why did that happen? Why is the light so much on an assault instead of the murder of Tupac? I never understood that."

At last Rosemond said he now hopes that he, along with the public, can move on to finding out who actually killed Tupac.

"I'm praying that he can rest in peace at this point, as far as dealing with the Quad issue," he said. "Let's deal with the issue of who killed Tupac — why did that happen? Why is the light so much on an assault instead of the murder of Tupac? I never understood that."

Source: www.yoraps.com
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jimmy "Henchman" Rosemond Calls For LA Times Writer To Be Fired
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 10:52:27 AM »
i dont think this will ever get resolved.