Author Topic: Carlos Boozer interview (speaks on the Lakers, Suns, and Lebron)  (Read 409 times)

GangstaBoogy

Eff with that...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VtjpGXr7tuQ&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VtjpGXr7tuQ&amp;hl=en</a>
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Carlos Boozer interview (speaks on the Lakers, Suns, and Lebron)
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 05:04:41 PM »
You know i've always liked this guy. Chris Paul & Carlos Boozer were the two guys i was dreaming about this summer. But hey, we got Gasol (another player i like), so i can't bitch about it.

Oh, I agree with everything he said in the interview anyway.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 05:07:02 PM »
He knows what's up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 05:07:20 PM »
You know i've always liked this guy. Chris Paul & Carlos Boozer were the two guys i was dreaming about this summer. But hey, we got Gasol (another player i like), so i can't bitch about it.

I rather have Gasol.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 05:19:05 PM »

I rather have Gasol.

I still prefeer Boozer over Gasol as a player, but i wouldn't trade Gasol for him straight up at the moment because Pau is just a perfect fit for Kobe, LO and Bynum. I mean he doesn't even need the ball on his hands all the times to do good things on the floor. He has a great basketball IQ, he can pass the ball, he can help teammates, he can defend, he doesn't force shots when they ain't falling in..

Boozer is a different type of player: with him on the floor it's Kobe or Boozer and fuck the rest. But when i was dreaming about getting him, i couldn't even immagine we could have acquired Gasol without giving up shit.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 05:25:05 PM by Antonio »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 05:23:11 PM »
Gasol is a much better fit for the triangle. He's a better defender, better passer, has more post moves. The only thing Boozer does better is rebound, and we have Bynum and Odom for that. To be very honest with you, I think Gasol is the perfect triangle post player.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2008, 05:26:30 PM »
Sorry i was editing my post (i have to do it when i feel like my english ain't good enought to express my thoughts, and i find a different way to say a thing) when you made the reply. But i do basically agree. If Odom and Bynum are in the team, i keep Gasol. Without them, i keep Boozer.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2008, 05:30:07 PM »
Gasol is a dream for the triangle. There was actually a few of us on here who were hoping for him more than KG (partly because of the contracts).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2008, 05:30:43 PM »
Sorry i was editing my post (i have to do it when i feel like my english ain't good enought to express my thoughts, and i find a different way to say a thing) when you made the reply. But i do basically agree. If Odom and Bynum are in the team, i keep Gasol. Without them, i keep Boozer.

I just don't think Boozer would be nearly as effective in the triangle, regardless

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2008, 05:48:04 PM »
Gasol over Boozer!?!?!?!?!?!  LMFAO!!! Cmon Laker fans,  you guys wonder some of you guys are never taken seriously.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 05:53:46 PM by S P I C E »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2008, 07:16:52 PM »
Gasol over Boozer!?!?!?!?!?!  LMFAO!!! Cmon Laker fans,  you guys wonder some of you guys are never taken seriously.

How is that funny? The only thing hilarious is you acting like that's a stretch. Step your basketball knowledge up, son.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2008, 03:42:29 AM »
Gasol is a dream for the triangle. There was actually a few of us on here who were hoping for him more than KG (partly because of the contracts).

Me and wcsoldier, yeah. But KG is obviously a better player.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2008, 04:12:36 AM »

Me and wcsoldier, yeah. But KG is obviously a better player.

and me, NIK, all the europeon laker fans, and anyone else who thought giving up both odom and bynum was too much for one player. of course i dont think anyone realized that we were going to KEEP both and still manage to get gasol

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2008, 04:20:19 AM »
I couldn't immagine Lakers trading Brown. Immagine trading him for Gasol.  ;D

Eddz

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2008, 06:43:04 AM »
I'm glad Boozer never became a Laker cause Kobe would make him look bad like Odom. If Odom was still in Miami hew would be one of the top PF in the east. Imagine if Boozer stayed a Cave, him and Lebron would both have  rings by now ;D