Author Topic: Sleep walking and sleep talking  (Read 127 times)

The Real Kilo2

Sleep walking and sleep talking
« on: March 28, 2008, 11:32:14 PM »
Maybe someone else here has the same problem as I do, but I had a rather strange incident happen today. I went to sleep today around 10:00 A.M. after being up for around 24 or so hours, because I couldn't sleep. Well, apparently about an hour later my mom came to my house to pick me up because I was going to go stay with her a few days. Apparently I walked around the house, talked to her in a understandable audible manner, gave her a hug, etc. etc. then went back to bed. However, I woke up around 4:00 P.M. with no memory of this what so ever. I had found out through my mom I had done all this. Would you classify this as sleep walking and sleep talking or something else? Thanks if anyone could help diagnose this.

MarkCruz

MarkCruz

Re: Sleep walking and sleep talking
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 12:08:22 AM »
Maybe someone else here has the same problem as I do, but I had a rather strange incident happen today. I went to sleep today around 10:00 A.M. after being up for around 24 or so hours, because I couldn't sleep. Well, apparently about an hour later my mom came to my house to pick me up because I was going to go stay with her a few days. Apparently I walked around the house, talked to her in a understandable audible manner, gave her a hug, etc. etc. then went back to bed. However, I woke up around 4:00 P.M. with no memory of this what so ever. I had found out through my mom I had done all this. Would you classify this as sleep walking and sleep talking or something else? Thanks if anyone could help diagnose this.

IT'S BOTH.

Sparegeez

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 12:34:15 AM »
I only had one event in my life that is relevant with this topic.

One day at school I walk by one of my chick friends. She tells me that she called me last night telling me she broke up with her boyfriend, around 3 AM. And that I was talking to her like if she was my gf, telling her I love her and shit like that. I don't remember doing this shit. It was kind of odd. I hope I don't start getting this sleep walking disease you guys get. It was scare the fuck outta me.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 01:46:11 AM »
sleep talking is when youre still in bed asleep and you talk...what you experienced was a case of sleep walking.  go see a doctor before you fucking kill somebody!! :laugh:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.