Author Topic: What do u all people think about G- DEP  (Read 217 times)

famozni

• 'G'
What do u all people think about G- DEP
« on: March 30, 2008, 04:12:00 PM »
i think his album child off the ghetto was bast bad boy release since life after death..
its a shame it didnt get the right promotion, and big shame diddy let him go, the boy had a great pottential..
Maybe one day he find a new label...
Favourite song
DANGER ZONE

NotoriousTDA

Re: What do u all people think about G- DEP
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 04:30:57 PM »
thank you.

Im gunna download that shit right now. Forgot about this cd.  8)

But yeah G Dep definately had talent, every song he featured on Diddy's Saga Continues, he murdered.

Even on guest appearences he ripped it, like the song The Mall with premo and guru

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 04:38:45 PM »
what ever happened to him?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 05:34:05 PM »
eye dont think about him cuz the nigga is garbage

famozni

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 02:56:26 AM »
i read on wikipedia that he smash t mobile store, and went to jail, didnt have any money to pay the bail so he stayes for a month there..
i downloaded his coloboration album with loon, but i didnt like it as much, but i have his old mixtape
the deputy, its good shit

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 05:19:27 AM »

I can't stand him he has absolutely no vocal presence whatsoever and no flow. Just listen to something like Child Of The Ghetto and he is off beat and almost drowned out.

famozni

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 07:17:17 AM »
i like the child of the ghetto song, great song

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 11:29:30 AM »

bad boy dropped him and dame dash came out and said he was gonna sign him to roca fella which never happened.

Like famozni said he went to jail for a bit, the sad thing is the bail was a real small amount like $100 yet he couldnt afford it, what makes it worse is diddy didnt even bail him out.

I always felt he got a rough ride from diddy, he basically tool some of deps best songs and put them on his album and then decided to scream all over special delivery.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 12:07:38 PM »
Special Delivery was one of my fav songs of 2001 couldn't get that EZ Elpee beat out of my head.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

famozni

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2008, 12:20:13 PM »

bad boy dropped him and dame dash came out and said he was gonna sign him to roca fella which never happened.

Like famozni said he went to jail for a bit, the sad thing is the bail was a real small amount like $100 yet he couldnt afford it, what makes it worse is diddy didnt even bail him out.

I always felt he got a rough ride from diddy, he basically tool some of deps best songs and put them on his album and then decided to scream all over special delivery.

diddy put 3 songs of child of the ghetto album on saga continues,
shame, hope for his comeback

StevenQBosell

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2008, 10:43:41 PM »
Special Delivery was one of my fav songs of 2001 couldn't get that EZ Elpee beat out of my head.

2001 was one of the worst years of my life, but I fondly remember that song. I think I'll have to download it now.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2008, 01:13:24 PM »
GDEP, one of those artist artists puffy hypes up, makes some money off of then drops

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2008, 02:41:30 PM »
GDEP, one of those artist artists puffy hypes up, makes some money off of then drops

album wise id be suprised if he made any money off him, but in terms of writing rhymes for diddy then im sure he did.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2008, 04:08:14 PM »
g dep was one of the best bad boy acts... after biggie and mase were gone he was their best artist. It's a shame Puff pushed Loon on all his singles instead, cause I'm sure Dep could have done I need a girl and the r&b collabs if he felt like it.

I heard him and black rob were doing a collab album?

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2008, 05:03:49 PM »
yeah I remember hearing him on that The Saga Continues... album back in 2001 when I bought it and I thought he was good on it, then I remember seeing his "Special Delivery" video on BET and another video, I think it was called "Everyday" or something like that, and then he disappeared

why was he dropped from Bad Boy? let me guess, low album sales... because I remember seeing his CD in stores but don't ever remember when it came out or it being promoted at all