Author Topic: I'm Watching Wrestlemania 24 Right Now.. Snoop is Fighting!  (Read 1441 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: I'm Watching Wrestlemania 24 Right Now.. Snoop is Fighting!
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2008, 02:41:32 PM »
lol i didnt mean it like that star i aint doubting nothin..im just weeded and that song came to mind

i only need to say one song to prove my point...unless messr has a song that got listed over here that i missed or somethin

ya simme?

Here's where the different countries throw off how we take things.. LoL
You da Man Homie.. I was supporting your point..
and adding to it..

Now if we all be quiet for about 2minutes... you will hear the Haters start Bzzzzzzzz'n!

LOL, fuck the haters man str8 up. Dont pay it no mind man, were glad that u post on this forum n shit, and it aint ever on no groupie shit. Messi got clowned big time, u did some quality ether there, Messi just a kid at home right now jerking it behind the screen to Game pics, when hes suppose to be at school lmao. But ya, u need to get back on the From Yo Hood grind man, those videos were fuckin dope, when you were in Compton with Fase and Malone n shit, we need some more of that shit man!!!

messi19

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2008, 02:56:21 PM »
lol i didnt mean it like that star i aint doubting nothin..im just weeded and that song came to mind

i only need to say one song to prove my point...unless messr has a song that got listed over here that i missed or somethin

ya simme?

and adding to it..

Now if we all be quiet for about 2minutes... you will hear the Haters start Bzzzzzzzz'n!

LOL, fuck the haters man str8 up. Dont pay it no mind man, were glad that u post on this forum n shit, and it aint ever on no groupie shit. Messi got clowned big time, u did some quality ether there, Messi just a kid at home right now jerking it behind the screen to Game pics, when hes suppose to be at school lmao. But ya, u need to get back on the From Yo Hood grind man, those videos were fuckin dope, when you were in Compton with Fase and Malone n shit, we need some more of that shit man!!!

Yeah i got "ethered" bad :'(....lmao whens youre date with Juicygirl going down?

Lol at this nigga sendin PM's to a fucking obese ass bitch sayin "i wanna titty fuck you"
and shit haha and then he talks about me gettin "ethered" because this dude said things like
"i have a truck what do u have" bla bla bullshit n then this dude talkin about i need to go to school.

This nigga tried to get internet pussy hahahahaha laaaaame.

This nigga sends PM's sayin "do u wanna play Xbox online"

GAME TOP 10 DEAD OR ALIVE
DOCUMENTARY = CLASSIC
DA = CLASSIC
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 02:58:20 PM by messi19 »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2008, 03:03:24 PM »

ya simme?

and adding to it..

Yeah i got "ethered" bad :'(....lmao whens youre date with Juicygirl going down?

Lol at this nigga sendin PM's to a fucking obese ass bitch sayin "i wanna titty fuck you"
and shit haha and then he talks about me gettin "ethered" because this dude said things like
"i have a truck what do u have" bla bla bullshit n then this dude talkin about i need to go to school.

DOCUMENTARY = CLASSIC
DA = CLASSIC

LMAO, dude go to school n learn something man, instead of makin shit up on the internet tryna hurt peoples feelings, it aint working patna. Your a joke, get a life, go outside and ride your bike or sometihng, go get a slurpee, ask your mom for 2 bucks, get outta the house, quit hateing on people man, shit is getting old, your makin yourself look bad my dude!!!

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2008, 03:05:55 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

oh for the record im from the u.k and i know my man had a summer locked down with that song ft nate dogg...are you stoopz??

and that's only if you don't feel like mentioning:

Wake Up ft. Nate Dogg & Warren G
Money Owners ft. Timbaland
John Doe ft. Dj Quik, Hi-C, AMG & 2Swift

all which charted Top 10 on Billboard..
..Homie I was on "Top of The Pops" and you being from the UK knows exactly what that means!

What Would U Do ft. Mariah Carey - also charted..
speaking of which...

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/6vyRUQAC-Hs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/6vyRUQAC-Hs</a>

Listen to the crowd when I run out..
Does that sound like an artist who is unknown..
WHEN MARIAH CAREY + NATE DOGG R ALREADY ON STAGE!?

Mariah Carey is lovely as usual, she has got a real charming smile!

By the way the song with MC on the Worldtape is absolutely off the chain!

But let's not the haters hijack the topic : It seemed like a great show, I would like to see all Snoop's cameos, I only saw when he punches the guy and kiss the girl.

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2008, 03:08:39 PM »
Yea.. um.. so..
Bigg Steele warned me about the Forums..
This takes me back to the days of The Gangstaville Forums.
Yall Remember That?  LoL.

I agree with you Johnny..
"From Yo Hood: 101 Freeway" is coming..
when we rode along those brushfires we had out here in Cali..

also "From Yo Hood: Jay-Rock"
we just did this one.. we were writing songs with Jay at Record Plant recently.

also "From Yo Hood: Techniec"

Peace.
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

Matty

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2008, 03:10:07 PM »
lol i actually remember that top of the pops performance. this was when urban music wasn't as it is today over here and only really catchy tracks got any radio play, let alone a top of the pops performance. way before i got into hip-hop on that level too but was definitely digging the vibe of the song. song was even playing in your local high street fashion store over here. classic track. dope album too but was waaay later on when i checked it out and copped it. there are very few cds in my collection that have a veryconsistant sound like that one, got bumped the hell out of at uni in those long mario kart sessions, along with t.i's urban legend and a few others. we was shocked that the tunes kept rollin' off, no skippables whatsoever 8)

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2008, 03:12:28 PM »
ORIGINAL SUBJECT

Being that I didn't know Snoop was gonna be on this, it was a great surprise..
and he didn't make himself look like a fool for being on Wrestling.

Remember I said I thought 50 Cent was gonna be on it.
Either 1) That Rumor about Floyd and 50 gettin into it is true
or 2) They didn't want to pay for Floyd, 50, Snoop, Kim Kardashian AND John Legend..

But sh*t Vince is a Billionaire.. he can front that bill. LoL.

How many of yall remember Akeem the African Dream? LoL!

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2008, 03:17:29 PM »
lol i actually remember that top of the pops performance. this was when urban music wasn't as it is today over here and only really catchy tracks got any radio play, let alone a top of the pops performance. way before i got into hip-hop on that level too but was definitely digging the vibe of the song. song was even playing in your local high street fashion store over here. classic track. dope album too but was waaay later on when i checked it out and copped it. there are very few cds in my collection that have a veryconsistant sound like that one, got bumped the hell out of at uni in those long mario kart sessions, along with t.i's urban legend and a few others. we was shocked that the tunes kept rollin' off, no skippables whatsoever 8)

Just like the homie CRAFTY..
another member who can appreciate
CONSISTENCY & HIGH SOUND QUALITY
2 things that keep the checks rollin in..

Man, I got the dopest pairs of custom snakeskin 3-stripes when I did "Top of The Pops"
and that was the same day Mizza and I met Jordan.. the girl.. yall know her out there in the UK!

Paul

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2008, 03:23:50 PM »
I met Jordan.. the girl.. yall know her out there in the UK!

big boobies eh ;D
funkyfreshintheflesh

Matty

« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2008, 03:27:36 PM »
that must of been before the real big boobies though, she had several boob jobs! they got Bigger and BIGGER again. quite ridicolous nowadays...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2008, 03:32:55 PM »
ORIGINAL SUBJECT

Being that I didn't know Snoop was gonna be on this, it was a great surprise..
and he didn't make himself look like a fool for being on Wrestling.

Remember I said I thought 50 Cent was gonna be on it.
Either 1) That Rumor about Floyd and 50 gettin into it is true
or 2) They didn't want to pay for Floyd, 50, Snoop, Kim Kardashian AND John Legend..

But sh*t Vince is a Billionaire.. he can front that bill. LoL.

How many of yall remember Akeem the African Dream? LoL!

LOL, man i wasnt born in those days with all those mothafuckas. Wrestling was the shit to me back in the late 90's. 95-2000 was when it was at its peak for me lol. You  had Nation Of Domination, The Corperate Ministry, The Brood, DX, NWO, Wolfpac, The Rock, Stone Cold and Vinces beef. Shit used to be CRAZY. Now i just watch it occasionaly for some laughs n shit!!!

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2008, 03:33:28 PM »
I met Jordan.. the girl.. yall know her out there in the UK!

big boobies eh ;D

yep.. but Matty is right, they sure are BIGGER.

Mariah Carey is lovely as usual, she has got a real charming smile!

By the way the song with MC on the Worldtape is absolutely off the chain!

and I just love the way she sings my name when she does!
She's about to kill em with this new album.. it's Superb.

messi19

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2008, 03:34:17 PM »

ya simme?

and adding to it..

DOCUMENTARY = CLASSIC
DA = CLASSIC

LMAO, dude go to school n learn something man, instead of makin shit up on the internet tryna hurt peoples feelings, it aint working patna. Your a joke, get a life, go outside and ride your bike or sometihng, go get a slurpee, ask your mom for 2 bucks, get outta the house, quit hateing on people man, shit is getting old, your makin yourself look bad my dude!!!

looool u maaaad? hahaha so what did i lie about? haha u got exposed u lil bitch.

Shade Sheist whens your album coming?

"dont worry, i'll wait" - Katt Williams

Nigga living off old records and shit.
Since your so "successful" whens your album comin out? I bet you aint signed to
a major since your so "successful"..nobody knows u nigga just face it. Funny how the bum rappers always claim
the rich, they all famous and shit haha nigga pleeeeeeease.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 03:36:44 PM by messi19 »

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2008, 03:37:15 PM »
Damn G.. U missed some of the greatest matches..
before the Wrestlers really became weird Characters they used to get down..

Demolition v Powers of Pain
Hulk Hogan vs Andre The Giant
Jake the Snake vs Andre The Giant
Macho King.. LoL.
Scary Sherry..

Midget Wrestling..
G.L.O.W.

Damn.. it was a gang of them!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2008, 03:39:24 PM »

ya simme?

and adding to it..

DOCUMENTARY = CLASSIC
DA = CLASSIC

looool u maaaad? hahaha so what did i lie about? haha u got exposed u lil bitch.

Shade Sheist whens your album coming?

"dont worry, i'll wait" - Katt Williams

Nigga living off old records and shit.
Since your so "successful" whens your album comin out? I bet you aint signed to
a major..nobody knows u nigga just face it. Funny how the bum rappers always claim
the rich, they all famous and shit haha nigga pleeeeeeease.

Esxposed? U act like this some real life shit u mark ass clown. Fuck u mean "i bet u aint signed to a major" to Shade u goof? The dude could but he stay independent, makin his money n shit, more freedom.  Hes gettin his money regardless, what the fuck are you doing sittin on a forum talking about a dude and how hes getting HIS money, worry bout your own u punk ass kid, i bet u live in Alabama on a farm somewhere u broke ass bitch on the internet with ur low speed ass shit ha ha ha ha ha!!!