Author Topic: 90's West Coast Was The Best! WTF Happened???  (Read 438 times)

BIGWORM

90's West Coast Was The Best! WTF Happened???
« on: March 07, 2010, 01:24:26 PM »
90's West Coast was the best. How come there hasn't been any New west-coast rappers to emerge from the WEST besides THE GAME? A bunch of years ago there were some internet/myspace/twitter rappers that were supposed to be resurrecting the west but they seemed to have done nothing besides talk trash online. One of them CROOKED I has joined an east-coast group and has a physical product in the store. However he didn't really come off proper because IMO the 3 east coast rappers out shined him in almost every track. Man it's a shame that there can't be any new rappers that could come out and do a smidgen of what one of the 90's rapper did. It's also funny that those same rappers from the 90's actually release music.

Fuck NEW WEST y'all aint seeing a penny of my money ever again you ungrateful bastards. I hope you guys start up your B.S. and get lyrically murked by the OG's....

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
Re: 90's West Coast Was The Best! WTF Happened???
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 01:41:15 PM »
u got my support in that.. the 'new west' artists aint shit, bishop was a only decent one that could do somethin (oh well..), but it could be couse of dre support, not really his personal tallent.. no one beside him

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 01:42:28 PM »
i love 90's rap no homo like 99% of the people who signed up to this forum but times have changed and so has the music.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 01:56:20 PM »
90's West Coast was the best. How come there hasn't been any New west-coast rappers to emerge from the WEST besides THE GAME? A bunch of years ago there were some internet/myspace/twitter rappers that were supposed to be resurrecting the west but they seemed to have done nothing besides talk trash online. One of them CROOKED I has joined an east-coast group and has a physical product in the store. However he didn't really come off proper because IMO the 3 east coast rappers out shined him in almost every track. Man it's a shame that there can't be any new rappers that could come out and do a smidgen of what one of the 90's rapper did. It's also funny that those same rappers from the 90's actually release music.

Fuck NEW WEST y'all aint seeing a penny of my money ever again you ungrateful bastards. I hope you guys start up your B.S. and get lyrically murked by the OG's....

So Detroit is part of the East Coast now?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 02:01:54 PM »
 :sign_lastweek:

i love 90's rap no homo like 99% of the people who signed up to this forum but times have changed and so has the music.
:sign_werd:

Beats By dre

• Lil Geezy
  • Time eater
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 07:25:30 PM »
These days you got that bubblegum rapshit, but het we all ho's so if cats making do with that fake shit....Ice-t warned us before.

EFFeX

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 07:50:39 PM »
IMO the 3 east coast rappers out shined him in almost every track.

You can't be serious.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2010, 10:49:43 PM »
One of them CROOKED I has joined an east-coast group and has a physical product in the store. However he didn't really come off proper because IMO the 3 east coast rappers out shined him in almost every track.

Wow thats interesting considering everyone agrees that Joe  Budden got outshined on every track (Joe Budden himself agreed).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 12:21:28 AM »
This why Westcoast rap is not the highlights of the music world... The violence scared the industry ppl.. The artitst who do have enough control are not making the right decisions on major marketing...They only have a hand full of promoters who really dont beat the internet up.. for 1..alot of the West Coast Big guys are to cheap to pay for shit..or maybe they really jus aint got it...They are not taking back to the streets.. to have the streets love you...Glasses I comend on that cuz.. Cuzz went hard in the streets.. Nigga first time i heard glasses my nigga pulled up in  Tahoe on 26 back in 2005..(only a hand full of niggas rolled sixes)..Bangin 200..Then a week later like the whole CPT,WATTS,SO. CENTRAL,WEST L.A. WAS BANGIN..His shit.....Taken it back to the streets and really having a internet team...The Leaders of the West Coast was not Understand what digital and internet was really doin...

Then for 2...WEST COAST RADIO IS BULLSHIT...No underground SUPPORT....West Coast and L.A. Style music is not on our radios anymore...West Coast Gangsta music died out in 97..meaning KDAY When they were AM was the shit..More people from the streets could voice there opinion..constant phone action vs. listening to corny radio dj -prank calls....I remember jus hearing different people talkin bout yeah..you heard so in so on the radio last night..or i used get ppl tell me all the time you call every mornin to KDAY and do the wake up calls... RADIO ON THE WEST IS JUST NO SUPPORTIVE..POINT BLANK...They need to bring back the old formula...From the late 80's and les see how many people would participate....

u
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 08:54:11 AM by COMPTONRIDA1 »

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2010, 10:59:49 AM »

worm my man crooked outshined everyone in the group listen to that album again homie... ;)

BIGWORM

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2010, 11:56:26 AM »
^Joell to me was top spitter on that album. I was just upset when I made this post Crooked comes second. I just hope these rappers stay off the internet because there music is dope but the shit they say and do is just making me not want to support them.

COMPTONRIDAH you hit it on the nose home nice post...

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2010, 05:29:05 PM »
^Joell to me was top spitter on that album. I was just upset when I made this post Crooked comes second. I just hope these rappers stay off the internet because there music is dope but the shit they say and do is just making me not want to support them.

COMPTONRIDAH you hit it on the nose home nice post...

fasho..homie..i try to speak the truth..its funny cuz da truth never gets a true response and the truth is deppressing to those who follow mainstream protocal..