Author Topic: Do Rappers like Kurupt,Game,Crooked ....have good money?  (Read 1013 times)

FreeMac

• 'G'
Re: Do Rappers like Kurupt,Game,Crooked ....have good money?
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2008, 01:33:31 PM »
I'm sure rappers like Kurupt, Richie Rich, and others have money. They'll always have a solid fanbase, and sell independtantly. Crooked I really seems blackballed by the industry for ever fuckin wit Tha Row. I'm sure he's got money from show's and features for days though.

westsiderider323

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2008, 01:43:00 PM »
i heard Crooked I works in a Karoke Bar, he does "shows" every so often when a fan recognises him...

lol

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2008, 01:50:41 PM »
The Game is defiantly rolling in doe. Millions of records sold, world wide concerts, sneaker deal, film actor. Kurupt probably got robbed by Suge when he was on Death Row, so he probably spent a lot of his money. All the independent albums he's released and will release will probably keep him comfortable for the rest of his life. Don't think Crooked I is seeing too much money cause he's never released anything. Mixtapes aren't that big a money maker and he hasn't done any real big shows. He's not living the lavish life, so I don't think he is too concerned about money.

Kryme

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2008, 01:52:30 PM »
Kurupt is at least 500gz+ (Suge has a history of short changing his artists)
Yuk is at least 2 mill+(Independant mixtapes,platinum records)
Game is ranked by Forbes...thats big money
Crooked I ....I can't say much for...

messi19

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2008, 02:13:31 PM »
Crook claims that he's involved in the jewelry store business too so, who knows...

If he does thats big money. That dude Ben Baller is ballin like a mufucka. I know he not a rapper but
daaayum.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2008, 02:18:12 PM »
they don't have no "good money"...money ain't good at all...

LMAO
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2008, 02:20:58 PM »
Doesnt crooked say in his Dubcnn interview, that he has two houses in Long beach? That aint bad.. And dude drives a phantom, could be a lease though

No Teflon

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2008, 03:49:42 PM »
No. 19
The Game (a.k.a. Jayceon Taylor)
$11 million

Earned player status in 2005 with his Grammy-nominated album The Documentary, released by Interscope, Dr. Dre's Aftermath Entertainment and 50 Cent's G-Unit Records. Following a well-publicized beef with 50 Cent, the Compton, Calif., native defected to Geffen Records last summer and released the critically acclaimed album Doctor's Advocate shortly after. Inked endorsement deals with Skechers, Kangol and British apparel outfit Lonsdale. Founded his own label, Black Wall Street, distributed by EMI, last year. Co-starred in last year's low-budget action flick Waist Deep.

Forbes, Watch The E Channel Forbest Richest Kings, Game is on the list, making 11 millions in 2006 alone...

He said he made 10 mils in 2005, "10 mil on my account, 7 bedroom house, i am rich, so by my 30th bday, i am out"-360 degrees

He still got Hurricanes, He toured twice in 2007, movies and shit..

Game is around 30 mils deep,minimum, WHy da Fuck did u put him in the same list with all these broke ass rappers? When Game is along with All them rich ones>???

Game might look like a stupid bum, but he surely aint one, coz he got his money in place and really has business Mind...

cantcnOrBMe

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2008, 04:32:29 PM »
Crook has money ya'll are trippin. He has a couple houses. 1 of which isnt even in LA county. Has multiple cars as well. If that aint havin money I dont know what is.

EFFeX

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2008, 04:40:52 PM »
I think that Crook still has money off of being paid on Tha Row and I'm pretty sure I heard Treacherous gave him a large chunk of cash when he signed to them. He does do shows all the time in Long Beach though (so I'm told), so he's making money to pay the bills off of those. As far as mixtapes go... They are NOT making him money, I'm positive about that.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2008, 05:05:40 PM »
game got chipper jones fo sho, he got to break alot of folks off tho, lawyer fees,entourage fees,taxes,but his show money and over seas shows keeps him far from being in the red, yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

messi19

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2008, 05:13:36 PM »
game got chipper jones fo sho, he got to break alot of folks off tho, lawyer fees,entourage fees,taxes,but his show money and over seas shows keeps him far from being in the red, yell

what about your hero Spider Loc. *knows dude will protect Spider to the fullest*

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2008, 05:21:08 PM »
I've wondered this myself before too. We'll never know the truth cuz all rappers claim to be rich. I don't understand how Crooked I can be livin good.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

papa-smurf

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2008, 06:30:44 PM »
i dont know about daz and kurupt but i know crooked i is getting money off rap hustle and most definately outside of rap,the man got buisness sense,and he made some money off of his deal,

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2008, 07:07:46 PM »
I think game good, so many shows.