Author Topic: Do Rappers like Kurupt,Game,Crooked ....have good money?  (Read 1015 times)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Do Rappers like Kurupt,Game,Crooked ....have good money?
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2008, 07:08:00 PM »
i dont know about daz and kurupt but i know crooked i is getting money off rap hustle and most definately outside of rap,the man got buisness sense,and he made some money off of his deal,

word.

therealtran

• 'G'
  • University of Michigan
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2008, 12:16:30 AM »
i wouldn't be surprised if daz and kurupt had less than a mill.

Inside Death Row

Elano

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2008, 12:19:02 AM »
Lol at that dumb friend. He act like Game is Spider Loc or something. Dude a millionaire.
Soon he'll be up there with Donald Trump and em, and im gonna make sure of it when
his album drops.

LAX in stores JUNE 24 bitches!!

:D :D :D :D :D

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2008, 12:41:39 AM »
didnt Daz win a multi million dollar lawsuit against Suge? And for Kurupt he's done movies here n there im sure he's good> his step son goes to a good school drives a 100,000$ Nercedes, i dunno how people can say hes broke!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2008, 01:29:34 AM »
^ Kurupt also has like 7 kids to feed and his albums aren't sellin. Unless Snoop is treatin Kurupt like 50 treats Yayo, I don't know...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

smegma

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2008, 02:19:28 AM »
i dont know about daz and kurupt but i know crooked i is getting money off rap hustle and most definately outside of rap,the man got buisness sense,and he made some money off of his deal,

:laugh: This is sig worthy!

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2008, 02:37:35 AM »
lol at people sayin kurupt has about 500K lol... dude mos definatley has money. lol... even i got a couple of hundred K. 100K aint shit

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2008, 02:57:14 AM »
Remember Kurupt a writer and appeared on Dre's "2001" record...

I know Hittman said he's  rich just off his writer credits from the "2001" record so you would have to think Kurupt's catelog is so large that he still probably gets checks from old records he was apart of.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2008, 03:07:45 AM »
CROOKED MUST HAVE MUNEY IF HES GOT HIS OWN RECORD LABEL :o

Crooked I

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2008, 03:09:51 AM »
Yo,

ppl say thats stupid to say game hasnt money and shit,but why does that gay show off with 20 000 dollars what he has at his home?
also remember what afeni shakur said,when tupac died i saw that he had nothing,the house,the cars the chains all wasnt from him,he had 100 000 dollars on his bank account,after 4-5-6 albums !!???????????? also why is crooked saying his album has to be tha bomb and in the top ten because he wants to buy his mom a house and a car ???i mean house and car together maybe 300 000 dollars,if he has several houses as some of you say he wouldnt say such shit in a interview right ???

Crooked I

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2008, 03:12:15 AM »
CROOKED MUST HAVE MUNEY IF HES GOT HIS OWN RECORD LABEL :o

man every second wannabe rapper has his own label,and do you think dynasty is anything ?i mean i wish him all but what u r sayin is wrong,i even think that you would be surprised if u saw his label cant imagine that its a big buildin n shit

No Teflon

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2008, 03:38:45 AM »
1)Snoop Made 17 million last year in 2006, by Endormsents, rintones, Tour and all that...Record Labels aint shit

2)Game made 11 mils in 2006 with no record label, just touring, Endorments(Lonsdale,kangol, Skethers,Other shit, Hurricanes, waist deep) again ,having record label aint shit..

3)About those numbers??? Have ya niggaz been living Under the Rock?? Go type www.forbes.com and Hip hop Richest Kings, there is a great article on that shit, Also Watch E Channel Special, Rappers Show their cars and shit, how much money they made and all that...

4)Tupac was broke as fuck coz he was the worst businessman ever, he spent all his money, due to court case fees, jewls, expensive life, he wasnt touring at all, his shows were all cancelled, he hardly TOured USA, not to mention Europe, he did like a few shows in house of blues and all, due to his Charges and Courts, he didnt Tour at all...HE was living of Record sales, which aint that much..He was ripped off and stupid..Dudes back than didnt have any idea that they can brand their own names and sell it, AGAIN, WATCH E CHANNEL SPECIAL HIP HOP RICHEST KINGS

Imagine, Game did 2 world tours from DA Album, he did around 40 shows oeverall, with europe,Canada, Africa, he did 2 shows in Australia but than flopped sick, he did around 35-45 shows off the Doctors Advocate, now multiply that by 50-100 000 a show, as he gets, due to being a very popular rapper... he got around 3-5 mils of TOuring, coz he went touring forever...

5)Its not about How much money they have, its how much money they are gonna earn(Like T.I said, Again, in E Special About Rich Rappers he said "I think I made enough money to make more money", thats what rappers do, they invest, Game said he invested into Real estate, he just bought his own club in Holywood in 2007, he probably bought something else, he said He bought a few Real estate houses in Temple, NY,MIAMI, Again WAtch Forbes E channel Special

U niggaz have really been living under the stone...and it was suprising for me too, coz when u look at Game, u dont really see that dude making money and shit, investing and getting millions back, but in reality,Game aint as stupid as he might look or people might think he is....

messi19

« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2008, 04:09:53 AM »
1)Snoop Made 17 million last year in 2006, by Endormsents, rintones, Tour and all that...Record Labels aint shit

2)Game made 11 mils in 2006 with no record label, just touring, Endorments(Lonsdale,kangol, Skethers,Other shit, Hurricanes, waist deep) again ,having record label aint shit..

3)About those numbers??? Have ya niggaz been living Under the Rock?? Go type www.forbes.com and Hip hop Richest Kings, there is a great article on that shit, Also Watch E Channel Special, Rappers Show their cars and shit, how much money they made and all that...

4)Tupac was broke as fuck coz he was the worst businessman ever, he spent all his money, due to court case fees, jewls, expensive life, he wasnt touring at all, his shows were all cancelled, he hardly TOured USA, not to mention Europe, he did like a few shows in house of blues and all, due to his Charges and Courts, he didnt Tour at all...HE was living of Record sales, which aint that much..He was ripped off and stupid..Dudes back than didnt have any idea that they can brand their own names and sell it, AGAIN, WATCH E CHANNEL SPECIAL HIP HOP RICHEST KINGS

Imagine, Game did 2 world tours from DA Album, he did around 40 shows oeverall, with europe,Canada, Africa, he did 2 shows in Australia but than flopped sick, he did around 35-45 shows off the Doctors Advocate, now multiply that by 50-100 000 a show, as he gets, due to being a very popular rapper... he got around 3-5 mils of TOuring, coz he went touring forever...

5)Its not about How much money they have, its how much money they are gonna earn(Like T.I said, Again, in E Special About Rich Rappers he said "I think I made enough money to make more money", thats what rappers do, they invest, Game said he invested into Real estate, he just bought his own club in Holywood in 2007, he probably bought something else, he said He bought a few Real estate houses in Temple, NY,MIAMI, Again WAtch Forbes E channel Special

U niggaz have really been living under the stone...and it was suprising for me too, coz when u look at Game, u dont really see that dude making money and shit, investing and getting millions back, but in reality,Game aint as stupid as he might look or people might think he is....

co-sign..take em to school nigga

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2008, 05:16:07 AM »

bahahahahaha.

hahaahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

:cow:

D-Stress

« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2008, 06:38:58 AM »
what about ppl like:

mc ren
above the law
oftb
assassin
etc.?
i mean all these people that are dope as fuck but never mainstream?i mean "well known" to the west coast fans" rappers.