Author Topic: Do Rappers like Kurupt,Game,Crooked ....have good money?  (Read 1016 times)

No Teflon

Re: Do Rappers like Kurupt,Game,Crooked ....have good money?
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2008, 07:10:47 AM »
^^^nah man,not many niggaz were smart enough back in the days...Ice cube, Dre...puff...thats it...E 40 was smart..U never know..Yukmouth could be a  lil papered Up, he seems to be talking bosses, big bosses...Dude is one of my favorites, such a fuking underrated Nigga in the Game...and he killed Game with Breath...Specially in the video When he slaps the Camera...He murked Game, Coz west Coast niggaz are known to take the Beef records etheristic and personal...

I think Yuk got some money invested into real estate and shit, maybe a restaurant and shit...U never know.....Didnt Yuk just do a lil USA tour?

messi19

« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2008, 07:12:23 AM »
How much money do Spider have? I mean i know he a glorified bodyguard but he's completely forgotten.

Anybody else think he spend his money shootin the Boss OG video?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2008, 11:26:08 AM »
cool thread, i expect yuk to have some cash mainly due to i got 5 on it. That was a worldwide hit that still gets played today, i guess it all depends on how much they are spending !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2008, 12:05:15 PM »
Crooked I most likely makes some good/decent money off of ghost writing alone

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2008, 12:12:49 PM »
Im sure Game has eough money form his record sales, ring tones.

Kurupt did well in the 90s so he should be doing well too.

Crooked i onthe other hand never had a record out. Im sure hes not poor but hes not doing as well as the others .

exactly

game is sittin phat im sure... kurupt has got to be doing good off everything he was on and did from 92-01.... crooked im sure has some bread, but nearly as much as the other 2

D-Stress

« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2008, 12:37:37 PM »
1)Snoop Made 17 million last year in 2006, by Endormsents, rintones, Tour and all that...Record Labels aint shit

2)Game made 11 mils in 2006 with no record label, just touring, Endorments(Lonsdale,kangol, Skethers,Other shit, Hurricanes, waist deep) again ,having record label aint shit..

3)About those numbers??? Have ya niggaz been living Under the Rock?? Go type www.forbes.com and Hip hop Richest Kings, there is a great article on that shit, Also Watch E Channel Special, Rappers Show their cars and shit, how much money they made and all that...

4)Tupac was broke as fuck coz he was the worst businessman ever, he spent all his money, due to court case fees, jewls, expensive life, he wasnt touring at all, his shows were all cancelled, he hardly TOured USA, not to mention Europe, he did like a few shows in house of blues and all, due to his Charges and Courts, he didnt Tour at all...HE was living of Record sales, which aint that much..He was ripped off and stupid..Dudes back than didnt have any idea that they can brand their own names and sell it, AGAIN, WATCH E CHANNEL SPECIAL HIP HOP RICHEST KINGS

Imagine, Game did 2 world tours from DA Album, he did around 40 shows oeverall, with europe,Canada, Africa, he did 2 shows in Australia but than flopped sick, he did around 35-45 shows off the Doctors Advocate, now multiply that by 50-100 000 a show, as he gets, due to being a very popular rapper... he got around 3-5 mils of TOuring, coz he went touring forever...

5)Its not about How much money they have, its how much money they are gonna earn(Like T.I said, Again, in E Special About Rich Rappers he said "I think I made enough money to make more money", thats what rappers do, they invest, Game said he invested into Real estate, he just bought his own club in Holywood in 2007, he probably bought something else, he said He bought a few Real estate houses in Temple, NY,MIAMI, Again WAtch Forbes E channel Special

U niggaz have really been living under the stone...and it was suprising for me too, coz when u look at Game, u dont really see that dude making money and shit, investing and getting millions back, but in reality,Game aint as stupid as he might look or people might think he is....

i cant find it.give us links plz.
nah man,not many niggaz were smart enough back in the days...Ice cube, Dre...puff...thats it...E 40 was smart
why you think so?

messi19

« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2008, 12:40:23 PM »
1)Snoop Made 17 million last year in 2006, by Endormsents, rintones, Tour and all that...Record Labels aint shit

2)Game made 11 mils in 2006 with no record label, just touring, Endorments(Lonsdale,kangol, Skethers,Other shit, Hurricanes, waist deep) again ,having record label aint shit..

3)About those numbers??? Have ya niggaz been living Under the Rock?? Go type www.forbes.com and Hip hop Richest Kings, there is a great article on that shit, Also Watch E Channel Special, Rappers Show their cars and shit, how much money they made and all that...

4)Tupac was broke as fuck coz he was the worst businessman ever, he spent all his money, due to court case fees, jewls, expensive life, he wasnt touring at all, his shows were all cancelled, he hardly TOured USA, not to mention Europe, he did like a few shows in house of blues and all, due to his Charges and Courts, he didnt Tour at all...HE was living of Record sales, which aint that much..He was ripped off and stupid..Dudes back than didnt have any idea that they can brand their own names and sell it, AGAIN, WATCH E CHANNEL SPECIAL HIP HOP RICHEST KINGS

Imagine, Game did 2 world tours from DA Album, he did around 40 shows oeverall, with europe,Canada, Africa, he did 2 shows in Australia but than flopped sick, he did around 35-45 shows off the Doctors Advocate, now multiply that by 50-100 000 a show, as he gets, due to being a very popular rapper... he got around 3-5 mils of TOuring, coz he went touring forever...

5)Its not about How much money they have, its how much money they are gonna earn(Like T.I said, Again, in E Special About Rich Rappers he said "I think I made enough money to make more money", thats what rappers do, they invest, Game said he invested into Real estate, he just bought his own club in Holywood in 2007, he probably bought something else, he said He bought a few Real estate houses in Temple, NY,MIAMI, Again WAtch Forbes E channel Special

U niggaz have really been living under the stone...and it was suprising for me too, coz when u look at Game, u dont really see that dude making money and shit, investing and getting millions back, but in reality,Game aint as stupid as he might look or people might think he is....

i cant find it.give us links plz.
nah man,not many niggaz were smart enough back in the days...Ice cube, Dre...puff...thats it...E 40 was smart
why you think so?

smh that was on the forbest list in 06-07 something u think we still have it for your dumb ass? Niggas comparing Games cash flow to Kurupt and them..funny style niggas.

No Teflon

« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2008, 05:04:21 PM »
http://www.forbes.com/business/2007/08/15/hip-hop-millionaires-biz-cx_lg_0816hiphop_slide.html

Wait for it, it will scroll itself, u can pause and read or skip faster....Theere is also a TV Prog where they show Games and all them rappers cars, houses and shit..Called Richest Kings E Special.

Why do I think so? Coz Back in the days rappers didnt know that they can brand themselves, like now, Game got hurricane shoes, All that shit, Puffy and all them, back in NWA days shit wasnt that popular, like NWA Clothing or whatever...Shit was just getting started...Now Hip hop is a huge Fasion part of the industry, its everywhere, Fergie and all that shit, clothing, Style...U can see Sean John Clothing In any Magazine, fuking cars magazine....

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2008, 04:18:32 AM »

who the fuck does Crooked I right for?

D-Stress

« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2008, 04:51:36 AM »
smh that was on the forbest list in 06-07 something u think we still have it for your dumb ass?
wtf is wrong with you fool?dont talk in that a way with me.

messi19

« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2008, 05:53:16 AM »
smh that was on the forbest list in 06-07 something u think we still have it for your dumb ass?
wtf is wrong with you fool?dont talk in that a way with me.

or else?

D-Stress

« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2008, 11:07:08 AM »
i think its stupid to diss someone for no reason.

messi19

« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2008, 11:12:14 AM »

and i think its stupid to doubt Game, the westcoast don when he sold millions of albums, had his own shoes and other endoresment and plenty of more stuff. Game is a real nigga, he got some money stashed in Costa Rica too in his safe on his own island cuz the feds keep taking pictures of him.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2008, 01:56:04 PM »

and i think its stupid to doubt Game, the westcoast don when he sold millions of albums, had his own shoes and other endoresment and plenty of more stuff. Game is a real nigga, he got some money stashed in Costa Rica too in his safe on his own island cuz the feds keep taking pictures of him.

damn dude, you live and die for Game huh  :)? All you do is talk about Game

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2008, 07:45:42 PM »

who the fuck does Crooked I right for?
well Im not exactly sure which artists he has written for but I have read in past interviews that he mentioned that he does some ghost writting...A good example of that is the Dr Dre track that leaked awhile back