Author Topic: Who is the hardest man in football (soccer)?  (Read 253 times)

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Who is the hardest man in football (soccer)?
« on: March 31, 2008, 11:04:13 AM »
Who in your opinion is the hardest man in modern day football?

my top 3 would be
Vidic,
Keane
and the one and only Big duncan Ferguson. Put in jail for headbutting someone on the feild.
This is a video of him throwing about the supposed hard man of english football paul ince.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-rcXdZpdJ6I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-rcXdZpdJ6I</a>

[img]

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: Who is the hardest man in football (soccer)?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 01:19:18 PM »
Lol "The Guvnor" was just thrown aside like a rag doll. Would probably agree with Vidic, that guy could do some damage, IMO better than John Terry but with a face that says "Serial Killer".

Obviously Keano, Carles Puyol takes no prisoners and a trio of Celtic players would make the top ten in any list IMO, Bobo Balde (Once single handedly injured 3 opposition players in one half), Johann Mjallby and Neil Lennon (Not the biggest, toughest guy in the world but took no shit from anyone).

That would be my list....

The Maestro

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 01:33:22 PM »
The question posed in the thread title is homosexual

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 02:25:15 PM »
Good moderating, way to keep on topic. wank.

i seriously think you have issues with your sexuality dude, evryone is always "On your nuts" or your always tlaking about "Being on someones dick" Wishful thinking perhaps? Even your name "Faggot killa"? self hate is the best kind of hate eh?

The Maestro

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 02:28:43 PM »
It was a joke, you uptight dickwod...pull that stick out your ass.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 02:31:56 PM »
DICKwod, sticks in asses....Do you ever have a reply that doesnt just resonate with gay imagery?

The Maestro

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 03:18:48 PM »
Good moderating, way to keep on topic. wank.

i seriously think you have issues with your sexuality dude, evryone is always "On your nuts" or your always tlaking about "Being on someones dick" Wishful thinking perhaps? Even your name "Faggot killa"? self hate is the best kind of hate eh?

lol +1
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 03:23:28 PM »
DICKwod, sticks in asses....Do you ever have a reply that doesnt just resonate with gay imagery?

Am I turning you on?

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2008, 04:14:14 AM »
Now_i_Know does seem to have some homosexual tendancy's plus i heard him talking about the size of vince barnes fallacy.

Back on topic tho, Bobo and Johan were the toughest defenders in the SPL. poor Tore Andre Flo never stood a chance. I remember him going to kick a ball and Johan decided to headbutt his foot. Or Bobo's challenge in the uefa cup final extra time, thought he was gonna amputate that porto player lol

who was that brazillian that was constantly punching people?

[img]

JAZ

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2008, 04:40:39 AM »
back on topic: Marco Materazzi.

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2008, 06:18:36 AM »
good shout. but Zidane trumos that. no real tough man falls down like that.

[img]

bez

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2008, 07:50:51 AM »
I honestly think it is Ferguson though. There was things I saw him do week in week out that I thought oh shit here's were he gets sent off, he just wasnt bothered. Listen to the commentary on that video... Ferguson who is about to start a 3 match suspension, haha!!! He was just stupid. Burgulars broke into his house and he injured them both, haha. I remember when Man Utd claimned the league at Goodison a few years back and as soon as the final whistle blew Ferguson ran straight off the pitch. Beckham ran after him to shake his hand and Ferguson carried on walking and didnt bother, I thought it was great.

JAZ

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2008, 08:46:20 AM »
good shout. but Zidane trumos that. no real tough man falls down like that.
yeah kinda, but it shows marco is the sneaky bastard that can mindfuck even the greatest player.

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2008, 09:29:02 AM »
Currently?  There is a severe lack of 'hard men' in football compared to the good old days of Dave MacKay Norman Hunter, Terry Hurlock, Ron Harris, Graeme Souness, Billy Bremner, Andoni Goikoetxea, Tommy Smith, Claudio Gentile, Giuseppe Bergomi, Luis Medina and many more

At the moment I don't think that there is anyone that is a true hard man in the game, Vidic looks like one, as does Martin Srktel, and Gabriel Milito is a hard player, he even fought his brother

Edmundo was the Brazilian that was a little crazy
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 10:57:55 AM by TheDeli »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2008, 10:14:45 AM »
Now_i_Know does seem to have some homosexual tendancy's plus i heard him talking about the size of vince barnes fallacy.

Vince Barnes? That was definitely something you fantasized...