Author Topic: Ummmmm....  (Read 437 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Ummmmm....
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2008, 12:11:03 AM »
flaimin maimon spending another night at the pc while his girlfriend sits alone wishing someone would fuck her as her boyfriend rides som guys nuts on the internet. stop googling young boys.

At least it's not New Year Eve...

For real, though, without you acting all butt-hurt and shit, you really think that girl is fine? you don't see what I'm saying at all?

Sparegeez

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2008, 12:12:38 AM »
NIK on the real, she's fucking hot. And no, to me she doesn't look like a little ass boy.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2008, 12:13:01 AM »
LOL, Banana Boy, you mad?

Lindsay Lohan looks better with short hair.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2008, 12:15:06 AM »
^^Seriously, put implants and a wig on that kid, and you got Banana Boy's fantasy...

I give Sparegeez a pass on this one, he's still young.

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2008, 12:15:23 AM »
flaimin maimon spending another night at the pc while his girlfriend sits alone wishing someone would fuck her as her boyfriend rides som guys nuts on the internet. stop googling young boys.

At least it's not New Year Eve...

For real, though, without you acting all butt-hurt and shit, you really think that girl is fine? you don't see what I'm saying at all?

yeah flamin' maimon, she is pretty dope and unique too. and it is not new years eve.

Sparegeez

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2008, 12:16:05 AM »
What's a flamin' maimon?

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2008, 12:16:29 AM »
elior rides my nuts so hard here, trying to find ways to attack me. chill b its just the internet, go fuck you girlfriend for once in six months stop dwelling on young boys and my balls.

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2008, 12:17:17 AM »
What's a flamin' maimon?

internet gangsta Now I Know's last name is Maimon, doggystylin told me in a PM

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2008, 12:17:54 AM »
elior rides my nuts so hard here, trying to find ways to attack me. chill b its just the internet, go fuck you girlfriend for once in six months stop dwelling on young boys and my balls.

It's some gay nickname he thinks is funny, only it doesn't rhyme...sorry, Banana Boy, my last name is not pronounced "Maiman". try again.

Elano

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2008, 12:18:48 AM »
LOL, Banana Boy, you mad?

Lindsay Lohan looks better with short hair.

lmao

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2008, 12:19:18 AM »

Why are you so butt-hurt? come on, man...it's just an opinion.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2008, 12:20:36 AM »
...and LOL@Bananas asking doggystylin about me through PM. I didn't know it was that bad. :-\

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2008, 12:20:53 AM »

It's some gay nickname he thinks is funny, only it doesn't rhyme...sorry, Banana Boy, my last name is not pronounced "Maiman". try again.

sorry b, you beat me to it.

i think i've embarrassed you here enough once people calmed down from your homo thread. im off.

if i was you i'd delete this thread and maybe start one about jessica alba, you know, let the fellas know you're not massaging yourself in tea tree oil underneath a kobe poster

J Bananas

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2008, 12:21:15 AM »
...and LOL@Bananas asking doggystylin about me through PM. I didn't know it was that bad. :-\

and he hit me up. sorry doggy, he thought puttin your lame ass raps on blast was hilarious.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2008, 12:23:21 AM »

sorry b, you beat me to it.

i think i've embarrassed you here enough once people calmed down from your homo thread. im off.

if i was you i'd delete this thread and maybe start one about jessica alba, you know, let the fellas know you're not massaging yourself in tea tree oil underneath a kobe poster

why would I be embarassed? it's not like I have a girl with no facial features who looks like a 10 year old ginger boy in my sig...shit, even the body looks like a 10 year olds body with implants. take my opinion like a man, you little bitch. at least sikotic didn't whine when I said the girl in his sig looked like a tranny... :'(