Author Topic: A Gift To T.I. From Big Bro MC Eiht  (Read 1079 times)

WestWestYA

Re: A Gift To T.I. From Big Bro MC Eiht
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2014, 07:28:21 PM »
T.I. > MC Eiht tbh.

LOL
it's the truth.

We Come Strapped > everything T.I. has done in his career musically

I'm gonna stop right there though with that one fact alone, this thread finna turn into something else and these 2 shouldn't even be compared to begin with  8)
LOL if you think eiht is a better rapper than t.i. you are heavily on some fucked up drugs...wait...you think project pat and gucci mane is dope so...
The sweat off my piss>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> t.I.

westside159

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2014, 07:35:53 PM »

http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/53444972/file.html
8)

Is this a song with MC Eiht and T.I on it together or what ?  I can't get the link to work .

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2014, 07:42:14 PM »
if we talking numbers/success, T.I. blows MC Eiht out of the water. but it does make me sad a little when these new muhfuckas dont even know who MC Eiht is when they listening to the mA.A.d. city track by kendrick.

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2014, 08:29:46 PM »
T.I. > MC Eiht tbh.

LOL
it's the truth.

We Come Strapped > everything T.I. has done in his career musically

I'm gonna stop right there though with that one fact alone, this thread finna turn into something else and these 2 shouldn't even be compared to begin with  8)
LOL if you think eiht is a better rapper than t.i. you are heavily on some fucked up drugs...wait...you think project pat and gucci mane is dope so...

didn't say he was a better rapper lol learn how to read boy

Project Pat is dope, Gucci has his moments
well what are you sayin' boy ? eiht is a rapper ain't he ?

I'm talking about albums and bodies of work, not who can take who in a rap-off or a battle lol

westside159

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2014, 03:11:07 AM »
All i have to say is It's A Compton Thang , We Come Strapped , Death Threatz , Section 8 , N My Neighborhood , Last Man Standing , Straight Check'n Em , And last but not least Music To Driveby . 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2014, 07:44:21 AM »
i'm serious
trap muzik
urban legend
25 to life (if we countin' group albums)
king
t.i. vs. tip
paper trail
no mercy
trouble man: heavy is the head
paperwork

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

westside159

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2014, 02:45:59 PM »
All i have to say is It's A Compton Thang , We Come Strapped , Death Threatz , Section 8 , N My Neighborhood , Last Man Standing , Straight Check'n Em , And last but not least Music To Driveby . 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Add on  That'z Gangsta , The Pioneer's Duo with Spice 1 , The New Season with Brotha Lynch Hung Etc Etc 8) 8) 8)