Author Topic: Best Dr. Dre beat that he produced last?  (Read 1839 times)

D~Nice

Re: Best Dr. Dre beat that he produced last?
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2008, 10:22:53 PM »
Outta Control Remix
Round Here
Lost One
All of his beats on Busta's last album
Murder These Murderers (anyone got the instrumental to that?)
Get Low

Round Here bumps 8)

Yessir. My current fav off that album.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2008, 11:14:29 PM »
Outta Control Remix
Round Here
Lost One
Get Low

Round Here bumps 8)

Yessir. My current fav off that album.

i think i'll go with Legend of the fall offs  :)

i've listened to that track so many times  8)
it has lots of replay value for me  ;)

Lazar

« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2008, 11:35:50 PM »
Outta Control Remix
Round Here
Lost One
Get Low

Here you go homie  8) http://www.zshare.net/audio/1011968232a231a6

wcsoldier

« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2008, 12:01:48 AM »
Get you Some and Get Low stand out ... 2003 was the last year Dre was at his best .. he was at a good level in 05 with Game album and the two Outta Control .. but he hit careeer lows in 06-07 with these unfinished / repetitive loop beats .. I highly doubt he can bounce back and be the best again .. we probably will never know coz the important albums he's working on , won't come out

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2008, 12:16:41 AM »
Get you Some and Get Low stand out ... 2003 was the last year Dre was at his best .. he was at a good level in 05 with Game album and the two Outta Control .. but he hit careeer lows in 06-07 with these unfinished / repetitive loop beats .. I highly doubt he can bounce back and be the best again .. we probably will never know coz the important albums he's working on , won't come out

perhaps he should do his own version of legend of the fall offs on Detox   :D

wcsoldier

« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2008, 12:21:31 AM »

Dre has fallen off very bad .. I don't know why it's so difficult to accept for you ...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2008, 12:24:43 AM »

Dre has fallen off very bad .. I don't know why it's so difficult to accept for you ...

why should i ask a question if i already know the answer?

i can't take you serious if you make a biased comment.
come with something constructive and then i'll take that comment serious  ;)

D~Nice

« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2008, 12:46:04 AM »
Outta Control Remix
Round Here
Lost One
Get Low

Here you go homie  8) http://www.zshare.net/audio/1011968232a231a6

Props man. Appreciate it.

D~Nice

« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2008, 01:05:32 AM »
Man this Murder These Murderers is amazing. Sounds like something from a movie score. I hope this gets put on Kam's album or Warzone's. Too dope of a beat for mixtape material.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 01:10:11 AM by D~Nice »

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2008, 01:08:15 AM »
Outta Control Remix
Round Here
Lost One
Get Low

Round Here bumps 8)

Lazar

« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2008, 01:23:18 AM »
Man this Murder These Murderers is amazing. Sounds like something from a movie score. I hope this gets put on Kam's album or Warzone's. Too dope of a beat for mixtape material.

Donīt think that itīs going on a Kam or Warzone album cuz Kam said in an interview the beat still belongs to Dre. Maybe it will end up on Detox or some other Aftermath album.

D~Nice

« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2008, 01:26:15 AM »

Donīt think that itīs going on a Kam or Warzone album cuz Kam said in an interview the beat still belongs to Dre. Maybe it will end up on Detox or some other Aftermath album.

Either way I hope they use it. Although it has been floating around the net for a little bit, it is too dope of a beat to just leave alone IMO.

wcsoldier

« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2008, 03:40:44 AM »

how my comment is biased ? His beats have been very simple ,  little to none production variations in his instrumentals ... what more can I say ? If you think Dre brought his A game on a consistant basis these latest 2 years , I don't know what to say ..

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2008, 04:45:46 AM »
Young bucc Feat.  Kokane - " Haters"    8) 8)

Ainīt a Dre beat. Itīs produced by Vitamin D

The last Dre beats I really like were  "In The Ghetto", "Been Through The Storm", "Goldmine"
Ain't Dre beats  ;)
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2008, 05:15:26 AM »

how my comment is biased ? His beats have been very simple ,  little to none production variations in his instrumentals ... what more can I say ? If you think Dre brought his A game on a consistant basis these latest 2 years , I don't know what to say ..

the thing is, you mixed up opinion with facts; based on your taste you made a conclusion and passed it as a fact.

i see your point about the production structure, but it's pointless to say that Dre has fallen off in the way that you came to that conclusion.

i mean, for example, in the beginning of aftermath, some people said that Dre has fallen off.
sure they have the right to express that, but it is still subjective, and not a fact.

even if there's only one person on this planet that says that Dre hasn't fallen off, it's still not a fact that Dre has fallen off.
it is a fact however that the thought is shared by a lot of people.

i have no problem with the fact that you have a different taste than me, but don't try to pass opinions as facts; you have the right to do it, but you can except criticism.