Author Topic: Messi Exposed, He is from Netherlands....True Facts. G malone Check IT!  (Read 1338 times)

No Teflon

I know he is now a changed name()account), but here it is

Yeah that site was on some bullshit. Ask anybody, i spoke some real shit about BWS not releasing shit on time and shit, i didnt bash BWS but i kept it real (I was Dubb-C) and everybody agreed with me, and then the next day i tried to sign in and my account was deleted.

That shit was fucked up.

Source

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Hurricane_Game/index.php?showtopic=5625

Now when I was a Mod @therealbws.com i checked his IP and It showed Netherlands, He was Dubb-C there,this white piece of Game dickryding faggot ass talking Dirty to people like he From Cali and Knows whats up, Dont bother, hje is a 14 year old White Faggot..

I cant belive this clown Was Trying to Son G malone about Being on thisis50...I know that i got pissed off @ Gmalone, but than dude spoke to us and i realised he was a gooD dude...But this faggot was trying to son G malone, saying N word and shit, acting like he knows what is up...

This time, this is no Lie, I belive he is now a Don Dana, Same sig, same White Faggot attitude...

Damn homie, U from Netherlands, what u trynna Teach Watts Niggaz about??? When Game goes TOruing, i Might go To Europe, tell me who u are, i will Break All ya Teeth...

Sticky This and Show G malone, So he knows who he was Dealing with....In that Thread, where G malone came to defend himself...Glasses just dont know much about This internet shit, he should know that 99.99% are white, European, 15 year old Faggots,, Just Go and Watch Taydoe recaps of BWS Euro Tour, Them White 15 year olds WEaring red Rags around their faces, Throwing up B's and shit....I know Game is getting his money there and shit, but this is so False, People die for that shit and European Trance Listening Fruitcakes now FOund another Fasion "To be a Blood" and now rock it as its Meant to be Cool.........

Game needs to Tour In USA< Australia anD NZ, NEver go To Europe, the homosexuality rate there is out of control...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 02:22:46 PM by No Teflon »

westsiderider323

lmao

Blood$

Al Bundy

most people frontin on this board are from some place no one gives a fuck about.

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
most people frontin on this board are from some place no one gives a fuck about.

I feel u there bundy....no homo....
LOL at that faggot tho

AnybodyKilla

LMAO Don Gaya got exposed. I knew that kid was frontin like no tommorow on the internet "come see my in the streets, real street dudes know how i do" HAHAHAHAH, mark ass kid!!!

mrtonguetwista

God knows that's the truth.  No passports here lol

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Yo, why u frontin' on all Euros?

kemizt

messi19

lool netherlands? well alright...hahahaaha netherlands gangstas stand uppp!! hahahaaahah were am i from? amsterdam or what? guess ive been "exposed".

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Messi Exposed, He is from Netherlands....True Facts. G malone Check IT!
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2008, 03:07:50 PM »
Yo, why u frontin' on all Euros?
cause he's acting like he is from cali or elsewhere  ;)
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

smegma

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2008, 03:09:21 PM »
FUCK ALL EURO TRASH.

messi19

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2008, 03:11:47 PM »
netherland gangstas stand up..but can someone decide were in netherlands im from?? anybody?

smegma

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2008, 03:14:22 PM »
netherland gangstas stand up..but can someone decide were in netherlands im from?? anybody?

I'll be embarrassed if you're from Tha A-L-K.

The_Offence

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2008, 03:15:45 PM »
that kid messi is a faggot dude you were calling people from europe eurofags and you'r one of those eurofags you'rself

;D ;D ;D