Author Topic: Your Favorite Snoop Dogg Moment ...  (Read 385 times)

Big BpG

Your Favorite Snoop Dogg Moment ...
« on: April 22, 2001, 10:31:32 PM »
What is your favorite moment about Snoop. Not your favorite song, but moment. Was it the first time you saw him? Maybe a time you saw him on T.V., maybe a life even he went through, whatever it is, what was it ...

Here Is Mine...

July 9th 2000
I remember waking up that day, I was nervous, excited and very anxious. It was the day I was going to the Up In Smoke show. Forget anything else, I would be making a 2 hour trip to the show, just to see Snoop ... yes Snoop. I might sound obsessed, but thats good. My mom didn't want me to go, she thought a gang war would start and I'd end up dead. She made sure I didn't wear a hat (but I did) ... didn't want any clothes that might start a war, but nothing happend. I left at 4 in the afternoon to head out to Milwaukee ... and when I made it ... i saw the Last Meal van, the Up In Smoke buses, I saw it all ... my heart was pounding ... when I got in the stadium everything was so high. Everyone was just waiting... 10 years of hip hop were in this building and we were going to see it ... When the show started everything was cool ... I saw Warren G ...... DAMN!!!! Warren G!!!!!! The mutha fucka who started this all!!!! He came out and did his shit and I nearly cried ... :( ... then I saw Cube ... AYEA AYEA!!! HE WAS THE SHIZNIT, HE WAS IT ALL ... then came Eminem. No disrespect to him, but nothing came over me ... then the moment came. Eminem said

"thanks milwaukee, you have been great, enjoy the rest of the show"

I was like SHIT! This is it ... this is what I came for ... this is the moment I wanted to see ... then the comedian came out ... he did his thing and was like "ARE YALL READY TO SEE DR. DRE AND MUTHA FUCKING SNOOP DOGG"

Milwuakee was like

HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

then he said

"ok this is it, thanks everyone you have been a great audience to all of us... this is westcoasts finest ... all for you"

Then the lights darkend and the movie started...........

-bpg

I WILL NEVER EVER EVER FORGET THAT ... when I'm buried, Ill be buried with all my snoop cd's!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

The Big Bad Ass

Re: Your Favorite Snoop Dogg Moment ...
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2001, 10:39:02 PM »
My favorite snoop moment was when he was on the Craig Kilborne show for the second time. He cracked me up the whole time. Kept on talkin about hoes, and Craig ate that shit up and was laughing along with him. It was great.

DPGC2001

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2001, 10:49:51 PM »
My favorite Snoop moment was back in '92 I think it was like the summer, when I first saw the Deep Cover video for the first time.  The beat had this real bone-chilling effect and I see Dre rapping with this tall skinny dude who was spitting some dope gangsta rhymes and I'm saying to myself Damn who the fuck is this cat?

Hambone (Guest)

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2001, 12:54:38 AM »
these are my 3 favorite snoop moments....

i saw him 3 times in one Year!  last year..

at the Experience Music Project Grand opening..here in seattle...

Up in smoke tour...

then he preformed at a local club with him and Soopafly and DJ Jam, and Tray Dee

at the Up In Smoke Tour...he came to the edge of the stage..and he took a blunt from my home boy..and my other friend got to Light snoops blunt up...he stopped the concernt..and said.....dayuuum this is some good ass weed ya'll muthafuckas got here.....me and my boyz felt real good after that moment.....snoop is one laid back mutha....i am glad he is around today..in my time..so i can tell my kids kids..about him later on down the road...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2001, 01:00:03 AM »
when he performed Murder was the Case at the 94 MTV Video Music awards, that was one of the best all time performances i've EVVVVVVVVVER seen

then when he got aquited for murder

then 3rd would be his Big Jeffree character on the smokefest tape, that had me rollin for weeks upon weeks

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2001, 01:42:51 AM »
Definitely the '94 VMA. That was incredible. That performance came from the heart since he was going through troubled times.

That 5 questions thing was funny too when he answered all the questions with "Ho" on the Craig Kilborn show. The performance of "Got Beef" was aight too.

I liked his performance of "Snoop Dogg" on the Tonight show. The band gave the song a different feel and Snoop had a good flow.

Another was when Snoop was interviewed and they told him that Suge said how "Snoop went from a Death Row Inmate to a No Limit Soldier" and he replied "Well Suge went from Death Row CEO to Prison inmate". Now that was some cold shit there.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2001, 08:20:25 AM »
this shit is slowly becoming a snoop dogg forum ...

my favorite snoop moment were his 2 live performances on SNL in 1993 which where both perfect and in 1998 where he came to my city.

i met bad  azz , shit was cool.

Pimplegionär

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2001, 08:32:19 AM »
my favourite moment was also the " murder was the case " performance at the vma in `94 and as well the vma in `96 when he appeared with tupac.
it`s so fucced up that i don`t have them on video.
Westcoast4ever

dAT kRAyZiE NiGgA

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2001, 10:08:10 AM »
my friend stole bad azz doggystyle jacket when he came to perth with snoop a couple of years ago.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2001, 12:08:42 PM »
My All-Time Favorite Was I Saw Snoop & No Limit Live On Tour In Charlotte, NC (Where I Live).. Pleezbalieve I Sat Through 5 No Limit Acts To See Snoop.  The Whole Building Was Smoked Up... The People All Around Us Were Rolling Up, And There Wasn't SHIT Anybody Could Do About It.  Snoop's DJ Came Out, And The Little "WBallz" Light Lit Up, And Said "On The Air", And I Went OH SHITTTTTT.  So, It Gets All Dark, And "What's My Name" Started Playing, With The DJ Scratching It And Shit, I Was Like OH MY GODDDD, I Thought I Was Gonna Bust A Nut, Then You Hear Somebody Sayin' Some "W-Ballz" Shit, And Then A Spotlight Came On (Only Light ON In The Joint, Besides The WBalls On Air Light), And Snoop Was Standing At The Front Of The Stage, Hair Braided, Wearin' All Blue... He Had His Hands Up In The Air LikeThat Statue Of Jesus In Rio De Janaro.. LOL.  That Place Exploded, It Was Unbelievable, ThenHe Busted Into His Flow.  NOBODY Sat Down, For The Entire Performance, I Was With A Friend Who's NEVER Liked Snoop, (He Came To See Mystikal), And He TOTALLY Marked Out For Snoop TheWhole Time.

Snoop Had About 10 Mc's On Stage, And One Was Over In The Dark Leaning Against A Speaker Drinking A Damn JUG Of Liquor.  He Was There The Whole Time.  About Halfway Through, Snoop Says "I'ma Let My Lil' Homie Come Out Here And Tell Yall About This Bitch He Had In His Hotel Room Last Night", And The Fucker Sat The Bottle Down, Picked A Mic Up, And Walked Out Into The Light, It Was NATE DOGG!  The Beat Broke In, And The Whole Crowd Goes "When I Met Ya Last Night, BABBBYYYYyyyyyyy",... DAMN That Was A Nice Show.

If Yall Haven't Seen SNoop Live, EVEN If You Don't Like Him, You've Totally Missed A Legend!  I Agree, We're Lucky To Be Living With This Fool, So We Can Tell Our Kids About It.

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2001, 02:32:21 PM »
Definatly Definalty the time he performed"murder was the case" on vmas, He was a little "under the influence" and it was cool the way i heard he escaped the police after he finsihed performing .. Ha Ha

Quote from some guy off mtv us
" snoop was performing on stage while the lapd were crawling the arena"

I thought that was hilarous..

TheMan329

• Lil Geezy
  • I treat a bitch like 7-up, i neva have, i neva will.
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2001, 06:27:29 PM »
I loved when he came out and performed make em say ugh at one of the vma's or something with all the other no limit soldiers. i missed him and i was glad to see him still in the game.
STORM

Smooth

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2001, 06:44:49 PM »
Mine has gotta be when i went to see him at the Up In Smoke Tour... he just ripped shit up he was so amazing live... and i loved watching him smoke joints all night long!
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2001, 11:31:06 AM »
This shit changed my life forever:

I was at MU Tigers basketball camp, in the summer of 93.  I was only 11 years old.  We were all chilling in the lobby in between games watching MTV, and "Wit A Dre Day" was the most popular video on at that time and everybody was talking about Snoop and all the older kids were walking around hollering "Bow Wow Wow Yippee Yo Yippee Yea" I saw the video for the first time there and ever since I heard Snoop utter that phrase I've been a hip-hop head ever since and probably will spend the rest of my life that way.

The other illest moment was when he performed Murder Was the Case at the VMA's.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2001, 08:10:55 PM »
My favorite Snoop moment was when I went to his house on his daughters birthday, because my dad was gonna build a studio for Lifestytle (A group with his brother, and DJ Quicks cuzine in it)....I've told this story way to many times, yall should know it by now...