Author Topic: Termanology album to drop in Fall 2008, Production: Primo, Alchemist, Pete Rock  (Read 693 times)

jeromechickenbone

I love Term, very talented and creative dude. 

This could be a very important album when it drops.  He's indie, which to me is crucial as the majors have NO FUCKING CLUE what they are doing.  He's not fucking with flavor of the week beat makers, but rather true professional producers.  Its also imperative that he is actually in the studio with the producer - it makes a huge difference.  Emailing beats / vocals back and forth really alters the creative process and the song is less organic.

This is also potentially huge because Term really epitomizes a true MC.  The game has gotten so far away from true MC'ing.

And when was the last time we've had a producer list like this?  Primo, Pete Rock, Large Pro :o :o :o.  Not that I'm making a comparison AT ALL, but was Illmatic the last time these 3 were producing on the same album???

I should try and interview the guy...

i though about what you said nad it's really an interesting question, cause lots of people have 2 of them on their albums, but the 3 of them?

I did some searching and found out Non Phixion(?) has them on his The Future Is Now LP from 2002

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=26185

That deserves a prop.

yukmouth23

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop will never die
Didnt dude just release an album I thought it was fire