Author Topic: R.Kelly - Hairbraider (produced by Tha Bizness, 1st single off the new album)  (Read 452 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This was posted directly by Tha Bizness affiliate, nice laid back joint (getting tired of everyone using auto tune though):

OFFICIAL FIRST SINGLE "Hairbraider" produced by Tha Bizness.....off R Kelly's new upcoming album "12 Play "The Return" coming June/July 08 on Jive records.... for more checkout our THA BIZNESS OFFICIAL website www.ThaBizness.com

http://link-protector.com/461684/

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Another Kellz album? Hope it will be better than the last one... props for the song.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Im so sick of Auto tune.. specially someone with a great voice like kellz doesnt need this AT ALL.. doesn't sound like R kelly is trying at all lately though he just remakes the same song over and over again lol.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Auto-Tune??
If these guys are using it, what will T.Pain use???lol
Will check this song out..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Beat is Nice!
but it's noting new For Kellz! :-\
He sounds like the mellow verson of T.Pain....Funny it's gon low..but i wish he put in more effort! :-\
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

jeromechickenbone

I'll check this.  Always been a Kellz fan...but that auto-tune bullshit has to go.  Thats for motherfuckers that can't sing, and that ain't kellz.

Lunatic

wow, another album already?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

smegma

This would have been a good song if he hadn't used the vocoder. This new album supposedly won't have any bullshit tracks like Double Up had a lot of. Usually R. Kelly's singles are good indicators of what his album will be like, so I'm holding my breath. I wish he'd make more grown folks music cause this is not doing it for me.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah, why the fuck is The R using the auto tune too?  why fuck up a good voice?  when he did it on "Leave Your Name" on the last album, it was dope, but he better not be doing this throughout the whole new album.  I'm the biggest fan of R Kelly, but Double Up was a pretty big disappointment, so let's hope he changes it up on this one.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wow, just heard it, and it's fucking dope.  it proves that Kellz can do it better than pretty much everybody else.  He killed T-Pain at his own game.  But at the same time, throughout his career, Kellz has been the dude that's DEFINED the sound of R&B, and now it seems like he's chasing trends.  Weird.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
ive never thought r kelly was a good singer but Ive always been a fan...his last album was dope to me.

it had dope concepts, good production good guest appearances.

I dug it.

the vocorder shit is played now though.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
omg I wont support another vocoder POS record.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
I think this shit is dope, props Meho 8)

Sikotic™

He's trying to leave a legacy before they throw him in the slammer.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Woodrow

This track is hot trash.

Beat is dope
Singing is dope
Got some great melodies
Lyrics are 1st class trash

Call me crazy, but I don't wanna hear dude singing about sexing up the lady that does his hair.

I like R Kelly a lot, but he needs to take more time writing his lyrics or get somebody else to do it altogether. I guess I want some more substance from the dude that did "I believe I can fly"

Oh well, at least its not more of that trapped in the closet shit.