Author Topic: DUBCNN: Roccett Talks About New CD "Corporate America"  (Read 166 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DUBCNN: Roccett Talks About New CD "Corporate America"
« on: March 16, 2008, 05:05:52 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com
http://www.dubcnn.com/index.shtml#newsitem1205711978,81056,

Roccett Talks About New CD "Corporate America" - March 16, 2008 By : Eddie

To celebrate the release of Roccett’s latest street album “Corporate America”, Dubcnn caught up with the CTE West representative to discuss the new project. When asked about the concept behind this new mixtape, Roccett said, “You know how corporate America is. They think for you to be a mainstream artist, you’ve got to be on the radio, on TV, or you’ve gotta make this kind of music or that kind of music. I’m showing that you can still be you and have your own corporate America going. I’ve got my own campaign in the streets going right now. That’s my corporate America – the streets, the underground.”

“Corporate America”, presented by DJ Warrior, DJ Skee, and Dow Jones, promises to be stock-full of quality original music. The project features production from the likes of Dae One, Tha Bizness, and Ervin “EP” Pope, and guest appearances from Young Jeezy, Young Buck, Akon and Mistah FAB! Roccett assures us that the new CD came out the way he wanted it to. “I really took my time to listen to every beat, picked out everything that I thought the fans would like and that I would like, and put it all together. It’s incredible.”

Speaking of the fans, Roccett has a message that he would like to get out to them. “I really do this for them. I know the fans appreciate good music and I’m trying to give them what they want. Keep checking for your boy.” He goes further and gives everyone a piece of valuable advice as well. “Anything that you’re trying to do out there for yourself, keep grindin’. You don’t need negative people around you that don’t believe and don't support you. Keep doing you. If they wanna hate, then let them get out of your way. You’re gonna make it anyway.”

With his debut retail album and many other projects set to drop by the end of 2008, Roccett has a full work-load on his hands. Right now though, he's focused on his latest project, and has high hopes for the fans’ reactions to “Corporate America”. “They’re gonna get a whole lot. I just kept it 100 and tried to make good music.”

We’ve got a preview track from the new street album for you to check out today. If you’re feeling it, be sure to head over to Roccett’s Myspace and pick up a copy of “Corporate America.”

Roccett – You Can Hate Me [Produced by Reef]

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest on Roccett.

Drop feedback!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: DUBCNN: Roccett Talks About New CD "Corporate America"
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 11:05:37 PM »
"""Speaking of the fans, Roccett has a message that he would like to get out to them. “I really do this for them. I know the fans appreciate good music and I’m trying to give them what they want. Keep checking for your boy.” He goes further and gives everyone a piece of valuable advice as well. “Anything that you’re trying to do out there for yourself, keep grindin’. You don’t need negative people around you that don’t believe and don't support you. Keep doing you. If they wanna hate, then let them get out of your way. You’re gonna make it anyway.”

^^^^
ILL DRINK TO THAT

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 11:30:14 PM »
Props for this Eddie. Dope "interview". Roccett is one of my fav. artists from the West right now. He just does him & continues to drop dope music. "You Can Hate Me" has become one of my personal anthems lately. 8)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 12:59:53 AM »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 08:57:02 AM »
bump

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 01:56:20 PM »
Thanks for the feedback! anyone bought corporate america yet?

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 03:50:40 PM »
ROC SPIt that networth shit,i'm a end up gett'n that joint yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp