Author Topic: DOGGYSTYLIN AKA SIAVASH FOR DUBCC ADMINISTRATOR  (Read 710 times)

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

Re: DOGGYSTYLIN AKA SIAVASH FOR DUBCC ADMINISTRATOR
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2008, 09:27:03 AM »
I never had a problem with Doggy until he poorly critiqued anything I said and jumped all over every one of my posts, I barely even knew who he was here yet he always had something to say to me.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2008, 09:31:52 AM »
I never had a problem with Doggy until he poorly critiqued anything I said and jumped all over every one of my posts, I barely even knew who he was here yet he always had something to say to me.

Doggy hates swag

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2008, 10:14:43 AM »
wow its a haters ball in here led by mdogg and his poor grammar and spelling, where did you graduate from man? i need to notify your college so they can revoke your degree

MarkCruz

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2008, 10:35:37 AM »
wow its a haters ball in here led by mdogg and his poor grammar and spelling, where did you graduate from man? i need to notify your college so they can revoke your degree

Wow its a haters ball in here led by mdogg and his poor grammar and spelling. Where did you graduate from man? I need to notify advice your college so they can revoke your degree.

THAT WAS A RUN-ON SENTENCE :boohoo:

YOU DIDN'T CAPITALIZE "WOW" AND "I".

PUNCTUATION PUNCTUATION PUNCTUATION.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 10:41:35 AM by NEW DIPSET »

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2008, 10:36:29 AM »
^^^LMAO!!  Doggy takes another L

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2008, 10:48:17 AM »

Wow its a haters ball in here led by mdogg and his poor grammar and spelling. Where did you graduate from man? I need to notify advice your college so they can revoke your degree.

DAMN!!!! Doggy, YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2008, 11:10:45 AM »
I got de-modded many times with no explanation, as did many others...you don't see anyone else complaining about it, talking about "kissing ass". LOL.
You didn't complain? Are you serious?

BTW, I never complained. I simply asked for an explanation and never got one.

Saying that you got demodded because you didn't "kiss ass" is pretty much complaining...and no, I didn't complain when I was removed as a mod of the main section, and if I recall correctly, no one else did either...Mods get replaced all the time. it's not that serious...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2008, 11:16:02 AM »

If you wanna get technical, do it right...commas after wow, here, and from...and it's advise, not advice... ;D

MarkCruz

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2008, 11:18:34 AM »

If you wanna get technical, do it right...commas after wow, here, and from...and it's advise, not advice... ;D

FUCK COMMAS AND IT IS ADVICE.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2008, 11:19:15 AM »
advice=noun...advise=verb. get it right.

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2008, 11:26:24 AM »
lmao @ mdogg getting excited cause kain decided to get nit picky and doesn't see the difference between HORRIBLE grammar to the point where your sentence doesn't even make sense (mdogg's permanent his he's confusion) and my not giving a fuck about capitilizing and periods. SPICE you're better than these cats man step out

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2008, 11:43:06 AM »
lmao @ mdogg getting excited cause kain decided to get nit picky and doesn't see the difference between HORRIBLE grammar to the point where your sentence doesn't even make sense (mdogg's permanent his he's confusion) and my not giving a fuck about capitilizing and periods. SPICE you're better than these cats man step out

Please my bitch.

LMAO @ a discusion about grammer ON A FUCKIN' MESSAGE BOARD!! Doggy is a BEYOTCH

Doggystylin

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2008, 11:49:44 AM »

Please my bitch.

LMAO @ a discusion about grammer ON A FUCKIN' MESSAGE BOARD!! Doggy is a BEYOTCH

lmao @ how you get progressively worse, seriously though where'd u go to school?

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2008, 01:10:10 PM »
This forum gets gayer by the minute.

herpes

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2008, 03:51:06 PM »

Doggy hates swag

How can Doggy hate swag when he is the definition of swag ?