Author Topic: 40 Glocc Takes More Shots On "7 Dayz A Week" Freestyle (Game, New/Old West Diss)  (Read 769 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

40 Glocc has kept his name in peoples mouths not only through his music but also through many controversial statements he has made in the past months. While flooding the internet with new music on a weekly basis, the Infamous/G-Unit rapper has been taking shots at several artists, and he's further pushing his line on a new freestyle called "7 Dayz A Week", which features Locie Loc of the Zoo Babies.

The track is official labeled as a diss to The Game, the New West and the Old West. We'll let you be the judge, go ahead and download 40 Glocc's new track:

40 Glocc - 7 Dayz A Week (ft. Locie Loc) (Freestyle Diss)

We have another recent 40 Glocc joint for ya'll as well, this one is called "I'm A Bad Boy" and features Zoo Life artists Yacc and Z.I.. Get it below:

40 Glocc - I'm A Bad Boy (ft. Yacc & Z.I.)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
lol...I guess controversies sells..in this case, it Gets him attention and keeps his fan base of 'stans' ____________[Fill In the Blank] ;D ;D

Though I'm not questioning his right to diss others, but it begs the question Why??

will check the track-Thanks!
BTW the 'Bad Boy' track is on his My space Page.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 08:41:57 AM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

messi19

loool at these bums..see and these bums expect people to support them..they just cant get it through their dumb ass heads..beef now in 08 = dont sell, instead niggas will not check for this dude.

lmao and then they wonder why westcoast aint on top.

this nigga wack anyways lol. dude a fuckin leprecaun ass nigga claimin he hard.

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
stupid move, he'd get more attention if he worked with these new cats, not diss them

messi19

"me im the shit, i should live in a restroom" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA 40 if u see this nigga go fight some bumz in Hollywood u bitch ass nigga. Hahahahahah this shit was the wackest shit eeeeeeva.

The_Offence

40 glocc is wack, nobody is checking for this dude

;D ;D ;D @ 40 glocc thinking he's a factor in west coast rap, give it up nigga you will never blow and you'll soon get dropped by mobb deep, you'r wack, play you'r roll and be a hype man or something

this nigga will do any thing for some attention

he was beating up bums then saying he gon post up video of him fucking some bitch, come on give up nigga you'r career is over before it even started

« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 09:58:32 AM by The_Offence »

messi19

;D ;D ;D @ 40 glocc thinking he's a factor in west coast rap, give it up nigga you will never blow and you'll soon get dropped by mobb deep, you'r wack, play you'r roll and be a hype man or something

he was beating up bums then saying he gon post up video of him fucking some bitch, come on give up nigga you'r career is over before it even started

whaaa..did the nigga actually do a tape with that bitch?

The_Offence

shut the fuck up , don't ask me shit, i don't deal with dick riding faggots

messi19

so how mad are u?

AnybodyKilla

HAHAH, Don Gaya tryna act friendly and got etherd for it!!!

messi19

u mad that ure white?

wooow Johnny made a comeback, fresh outta the Xbox online games and then came TRIPPLEOG...
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 11:48:07 AM by Don Dada (now from Netherlands, whatup Amsterdam) »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
..Well it's anybody guess if 40 Glocc really did sleep with that Gurl from Danity Kane..if he did, then it's on Him
Let him feel proud about that.

Not sure how it will help the said Artist from Danity Kane, if it leaks, might ruin her image..P.Diddy may not like it either...
His investment may dwindle.but who knows it could increase..who knows...I still think it's a bit childish for 40 Glocc to brag about it even if it is true.  If it's Not, then dude has a serious problem!

AnybodyKilla

u mad that ure white?

wooow Johnny made a comeback, fresh outta the Xbox online games and then came TRIPPLEOG...

Mad that im white? Wtf im not white hahaha, funny kid!!!

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
I am not a fan of 40 Glocc music that much by why is it ok for people like Snoop or Game to diss people but when someone disses either one of these two artist everyone mad?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm not certain that folks are saying it's ok for some to diss, at least not me..cuz that thing can get very old and lame..but the question like i stated in my post, 'Why'?