Author Topic: 40 Glocc Takes More Shots On "7 Dayz A Week" Freestyle (Game, New/Old West Diss)  (Read 754 times)

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
HATER ASS-MAN SCAN 40 G DICK HEHE  ;D WHY HATE SO BAD 40 G U ASS-MEN GO TO ALL 40 G POST SAME ALL TIME 40 LOSE NO FANS FROM YOU U JUST LOOK LIKE BROKE RAPPER HEHE  ;D NOW I GIVE YOU KISS  :P BITCH I GO SEE IF 40 LIVE AND CHIIT WIT MANY BITCHES
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 08:38:09 PM by duccc »

No Teflon

HATER ASS-MAN SCAN 40 G DICK HEHE  ;D WHY HATE SO BAD 40 G U ASS-MEN GO TO ALL 40 G POST SAME ALL TIME 40 LOSE NO FANS FROM YOU U JUST LOOK LIKE BROKE RAPPER HEHE  ;D NOW I GIVE YOU KISS  :P BITCH I GO SEE IF 40 LIVE AND CHIIT WIT MANY BITCHES

and its coming from aguy who made "FUCK THE NEW OLD WEST and GAME"........ >:(

U are truly an idiot...

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 was tight in the Riflemen I'll give him that  8)
IM NOT FEELIN DA NEW TRAKK  :-\
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 10:14:10 PM by Mixtape Fan »

Ronni

• Lil Geezy
  • teck

You know what. You're right. 40 Glocc won't lose fans from people commenting on your posts. 40 Glocc loses fans from YOUR posts. Your ignorant stupid ass posts does nothing but hurt 40 Glocc. Your comments will in the end make people associate new 40glocc tracks and things he does with your dumb idiotic lame ass. You're turning people away from 40 Glocc. YOU'RE actually DESTROYING 40 gloccs career.

"40 G" should "GO LIVE" with his "BIG GUNS" and hunt your ass down and shoot you. Then he might actually get some cheers on this forum. If he keeps dissing every other westcoast artist he won't get any new fans though. Since he seems to me so desperate for attention he would at least get some recognition for offing you. He would at least be rid of one of the negative aspects of his career.

oh and to comment on the song: didn't like it
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 06:00:07 AM by Ronni »

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
IF 40 LOSE FANS THE YOU NOT REAL FAN YOU FAKE ALREADY HATERS EVERYBODY POST HATTE COMMENT ABOUT 40 G ON HERE SO KEEP FAKE POST AND COMMENT TO YOURSELF HATER BITCH  >:(

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
^^cry Baby!!!!
40 Glocc will not lose sleep over this..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone