Author Topic: Oh - my - Godddddd, Bitch IS Bad!!  (Read 717 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Oh - my - Godddddd, Bitch IS Bad!!
« on: April 07, 2008, 09:38:25 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jlnEj9nbaj4&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jlnEj9nbaj4&amp;hl=en</a>

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jlnEj9nbaj4

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Oh - my - Godddddd, Bitch IS Bad!!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 09:40:35 AM »
LMFAO at 'Hault, Hault, Stop, What The Fuck' LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at that dude.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 09:45:52 AM »
if that 'cut Through' is private property i can understand that..

but the lady in red is going have a had time chasing folks away from using that walk way..

LMAO at her falling to the ground after the Gurl in Black beat on her like a Bongo drum..LMAo!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 09:47:51 AM »
it's even funny the second time. ;D ;D ;D.If she is going to ward off pple from using her 'Cut Through', she needs to put up a sign 'NO THOROUGHFARE' ;)
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 03:17:15 PM »
WAS THAT WHITE LADY RETARDED OR WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HER?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 03:18:39 PM »
^ Yeah, that's what I'm sayin', that's bad. She sumthin'. :-\

when it rains it pours

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 04:02:25 PM »
LOL! (i actually laughed)
that bitch in the red is retarded. i would be like bitch, this is apartments, "how you know my auntie dont live up there"

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 04:29:02 PM »
good she should of kicked the fuck out of her head too. white people think they own everything how the fuck you going to tell somebody u cant walk through somewhere....................especially some apartments get the fuck out of here.............. they can never mind they fuckin business.

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 04:39:48 PM »
good she should of kicked the fuck out of her head too. white people think they own everything how the fuck you going to tell somebody u cant walk through somewhere....................especially some apartments get the fuck out of here.............. they can never mind they fuckin business.

SO EMOTIONAL LIKE CARL THOMAS  :'(

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 01:38:41 PM »

Sometimes people is just like that though. It get's me mad. I don't get why they even move into areas like that. I'd had many incidents like this too...it's like what the fuck, who are you? LMAO! Word? Worddd. People is retarted.

I kinda feel bad for this lady though, I mean cuz she really was. :-\

when it rains it pours

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 01:42:50 PM »

Sometimes people is just like that though. It get's me mad. I don't get why they even move into areas like that. I'd had many incidents like this too...it's like what the fuck, who are you? LMAO! Word? Worddd. People is retarted.

when i was like 13 or 14 we had like 16 people in the street playing football, we seen a car comin so we moved out the street, the dude stops in the middle of the damn street, and gets out saying "who just called me a nigga?!" yellin and shit, we was just like WTF! get the fuck outa here and let us play. he finally got in the car and started going and my friend yelled "hurry up nigga!" LMAO!!!! he just kept going though.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2008, 01:45:34 PM »

when i was like 13 or 14 we had like 16 people in the street playing football, we seen a car comin so we moved out the street, the dude stops in the middle of the damn street, and gets out saying "who just called me a nigga?!" yellin and shit, we was just like WTF! get the fuck outa here and let us play. he finally got in the car and started going and my friend yelled "hurry up nigga!" LMAO!!!! he just kept going though.
LMAO, like who does that? Like people really must have boring lifes to be fuckin' wit people. Our entertainment though. :laugh: :laugh: That's a trip.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2008, 01:50:32 PM »
if that 'cut Through' is private property i can understand that..

but the lady in red is going have a had time chasing folks away from using that walk way..

LMAO at her falling to the ground after the Gurl in Black beat on her like a Bongo drum..LMAo!

lmao fuckin ricky ricardo n shit lmao

you can tell the black girl didnt really wanna do anything, even after she broke her bracelet, but got pissed off, and rightfully so, when the retard hit her. lmao

shits too funny. :laugh:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2008, 02:01:11 PM »

why u feel bad for that bitch......she deserved it, if not she deserved more.............. they always tryin to be in peoples business cuz they think they own the whole fuckin world........like niggas need to answer to them and shit................. and it was funny how that pale face nigga came out automatically blamin the Black lady ( but that is just a prime example how they do, just look at this forum)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 02:11:20 PM »
She disabled though. I woulda just ignored her. That nigga though must think he a fuckin' general. This nigga said 'Hault' LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'Everybody stop, what the fuck' hahahahahahahahaha. That's hilarious.