Author Topic: 2PAC WAS A BLOOD!!  (Read 4039 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: 2PAC WAS A BLOOD!!
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2008, 10:39:38 AM »
^^  what kind of attempt at sarcasm was that , are you from europe 2? lol

you dont have to worry about soulja boy fans posting here you fucktard e-banger  :-\
this is a west coast board haha

you = that video i posted

D-Stress

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2008, 01:06:51 AM »
Let me put you up on game, 2Pac used blood slang such as All Eyez On Me or All Eyez On You and Nature and shit, but 2Pac wasn't a banging blood. He was more like an honorary member introduced by Suge, because back in 1994 he was fucking with Syke who was a Crip. Suge used to launder money and bang, 2Pac got in on it with Suge. Death Row used to run with Fruity Town Pirus for protection, this would later effect how Suge's friend Buntry died.

rated r of thuglife was a crip too and i heard mopreme too.
who was buntry and why did he die?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2008, 03:51:54 AM »
Mopreme..is not dead..^^
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

D-Stress

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2008, 04:24:46 AM »
^i know.read correct.i said why did BUNTRY die. ::)

Crooked I

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2008, 05:12:55 AM »
if 2pac was alive he would record songs with madonna and justin timberlake now

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2008, 05:21:31 AM »
2Pac was definitely fucking with that blood shit heavy for the last 6 months of his life.

All the people he shouts out in To Live and Die in LA are all Compton MOB dudes who had nothing to do with 2Pac's music career, they were just some street dudes that Pac was rolling with.

I've heard from some pretty direct sources that Pac was taking that shit really seriously and was heavily into it for that period of time. If you watch Death Row Uncut, you can hear Pac say to Suge "Ey Blood!" while they're on the beach with Kc and JoJo. It's no secret, and he didn't hide it what so ever if you dig deep and just think openly.

And, I think it's pretty ignorant for anyone to say at this point that he didn't end up ultimately dying for the gang shit. The dude he was swinging on in Vegas was a rival crip from the MOB set, the set Pac was putting it down for. Like dude said above, he was handling someone else's gang beef within the gang, Pac had nothing personally to do with that beef, or the dude he was swinging on. Why else would Pac jeopardize his career like that, unless he felt so strongly about riding for something? (Ie the MOB gang)

Think about it. If you put all the pieces together, you can see that Pac was taking the blood shit very seriously.

D-Stress

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2008, 06:04:35 AM »
if 2pac was alive he would record songs with madonna and justin timberlake now

why you think so?because he was famous?

2Pac was definitely fucking with that blood shit heavy for the last 6 months of his life.

All the people he shouts out in To Live and Die in LA are all Compton MOB dudes who had nothing to do with 2Pac's music career, they were just some street dudes that Pac was rolling with.

I've heard from some pretty direct sources that Pac was taking that shit really seriously and was heavily into it for that period of time. If you watch Death Row Uncut, you can hear Pac say to Suge "Ey Blood!" while they're on the beach with Kc and JoJo. It's no secret, and he didn't hide it what so ever if you dig deep and just think openly.

And, I think it's pretty ignorant for anyone to say at this point that he didn't end up ultimately dying for the gang shit. The dude he was swinging on in Vegas was a rival crip from the MOB set, the set Pac was putting it down for. Like dude said above, he was handling someone else's gang beef within the gang, Pac had nothing personally to do with that beef, or the dude he was swinging on. Why else would Pac jeopardize his career like that, unless he felt so strongly about riding for something? (Ie the MOB gang)

never heard that "ey blood" shit on uncut i got the dvd.

what you mean "he was puttin it down for" what did he do?did he "put it down" by making songs or what?

what you think about the ice-t interview?i mean this says a lot about 2pacs gang affiliation.

and when pac said shit like "loc til they smoke me" during his thug life era, was it ment he was down with tha crips at the time, syke and rated r were crips. or you can see LOC as "crazy, twisted,etc." but i think it was a crip-thang.

D-Stress

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2008, 06:18:49 AM »
Let me put you up on game, 2Pac used blood slang such as All Eyez On Me or All Eyez On You and Nature and shit, but 2Pac wasn't a banging blood. He was more like an honorary member introduced by Suge, because back in 1994 he was fucking with Syke who was a Crip. Suge used to launder money and bang, 2Pac got in on it with Suge. Death Row used to run with Fruity Town Pirus for protection, this would later effect how Suge's friend Buntry died.

what you mean?whats "blood slang" about all eyez on me or all eyez on you, nature (?), what you mean by all these?
what suge did do for the bloods?what was his way to "put in work"?

D-Stress

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2008, 07:40:46 AM »
They got some hash took the stash left the rest for me
Neckbone, Tre, Head Ron, Punchy too

recognize the names?

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2008, 01:50:12 PM »
1.HE HAD MOB TATTOO.
2.HE MENTIONS M.O.B IN MANY SONGS
3.HE SAYS: "STICK A NEEDLE IN MY EYE FOR MOB"
4.ICE-T TOLD HIM NOT TO BANG CAUSE BLOODS WERE "USING" HIM (COMIN FROM ICE´S MOUTH HIMSELF, READ IT ON THE FORUM)
5.HE FOUGHT BABY LANE, CAUSE HE SNATCHED SOMEONE`S CHAIN (TREY´S), WHY WOULD HE DO IT IF HE WOULDN`T REP FOR THEM?
6.HE WAS DOWN WITH SUGE
7.HIS SONG "U CAN`T C ME" (NOTICE SPELL OF "SEE"  WITH "C").

pac only shouted m.o.b cuz it means money over bitches...suge knight bein affiliated wit mob piru is a coincidence i think...

ice-t imo dont really know what he talkin bout....

he fought baby lane cuz he snatched a death row chain from some dude a few weeks earlier...(wat was he doin in vegas while death row dudes was there is anyone's guess)

in closing...i dont think pac was blood...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Dropper

• Lil Geezy
  • Big Dropper esse!
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2008, 03:24:42 PM »
lmao, are you an idiot? He ran wit Suge, what you expect? Pac was no gangster though.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2008, 03:34:48 PM »

Think about it. If you put all the pieces together, you can see that Pac was taking the blood shit very seriously.

E hit the nail on the head.

They got some hash took the stash left the rest for me
Neckbone, Tre, Head Ron, Punchy too

recognize the names?

I thought it was Neckbone, Tre, Herron, Buntry too, Big Rock got knocked so this ones for you?

Also, Buntry was one of Suge's closest homies from Compton, he died in 2002 via a drive by. Crooked I and KCi made a song to play at his funeral, but KCi ultimately got replaced, because he was singing horribly and drunk when he did his vocals.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2008, 05:30:08 PM »
i swear i hate with board members talk about that gang shit,on me yall sound like some white out of teach media folk yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2008, 05:37:23 PM »

theres no denyin that he act like 1, right?

lmao, are you an idiot? He ran wit Suge, what you expect? Pac was no gangster though.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J Bananas

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2008, 05:49:43 PM »
1.HE HAD MOB TATTOO.
2.HE MENTIONS M.O.B IN MANY SONGS
3.HE SAYS: "STICK A NEEDLE IN MY EYE FOR MOB"
4.ICE-T TOLD HIM NOT TO BANG CAUSE BLOODS WERE "USING" HIM (COMIN FROM ICE´S MOUTH HIMSELF, READ IT ON THE FORUM)
5.HE FOUGHT BABY LANE, CAUSE HE SNATCHED SOMEONE`S CHAIN (TREY´S), WHY WOULD HE DO IT IF HE WOULDN`T REP FOR THEM?
6.HE WAS DOWN WITH SUGE
7.HIS SONG "U CAN`T C ME" (NOTICE SPELL OF "SEE"  WITH "C").

I hate you.

lol