Author Topic: Dubcnn: Westurn Union Interview + "House Shoe Musik" Mixtape Available Now!!!!  (Read 9854 times)

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
AND YEAH, I THINK I DO WANT SOME PROBLEMS WITH THAT MIC.

don't think because i think you're dope, that my pen can't serve you fam.
i ain't just one of these 'guntalk all in my raps, i fucked yo bitch and my set is mad deep plus i sold drugs' type of rappers.
ain't nobody exempt. i been beggin for somebody to say my name in a song.

but because we do have mutual friends i wouldn't violate my friendship with them over a hack emcee.

but this ain't about me.

Oh its about u nigga! And u, Myself, Classic(Ace), Blu Collar, and Diz know u will get yo ass chewed the fucc up. Stop it homie. H8 somewhere else. I will never dedicate time n the booth 2 ryhme about a nigga no1 even knows. Except for my patnas, who n the fucc knows u? Fucc the rappin! Who n the fucc knows u? What have u done or contributed 2 this game of rap other than probably battled some other no name nigga? Whether it was "Unity", "The Good life", "Project Blowed", any muthafuccin hood n LA all the way 2 the East Coast, they know Lucc. From being sicc on the mic. Not just some fat nigga from Watts silly little dude! And I'll let them b the first 2 tell u that the gangsta shit is only the half. I aint tryna scare u lil homey. I dont give a fucc about that shit either. Im talking raw raps lil homey. Dont get ahead of yourself cuz u think want these problems. No disrespect, I wont make the mistake my man Mykestro did by ever saying ya name n any of my raps to get niggas talkin about u here or any other website. U gotta earn yo spot nigga. And your little rant tour is giving u a terrible name here. Say u dont care, cool. But we all know how important it is for the sake of your career for these cats to love u instead of h8 u. Starting with the website that your so pissed @ for promoting a dude who u think is so wacc who raps just got him a trip 2 the Turks & Cakos this morning while your still stucc n.............Wherever u b at! Lil homey!

i don't recall stro saying my name in a song 'lil homey'. if he has please let me know the name of the song. and since i know you've heard my music, don't get up on here and lie about it. WE BOTH KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS WIT MY FLOW. yes...we both know, so don't lie to yourself because you mad about my opinion, cause for all intensive purposes, this is a forum. plus i find it hard to believe that dude ain't heard he was wack before. if he hasn't, well, welcome to the rap industry. why should my opinion matter if i'm supposedly wack anyway. maybe a college education has tainted my rap tastes and i just don't accept any ol thing that comes down the pike. moreover, my rap i.q. is way too high not too question dubcnn's motives for pumping a hack.

how dare nima say i'm contributing to all this negativity. other users callin me a hater. why? cause i'm not ballwashing an artist i think is terrible. everybody screaming keeping it real, but when a cat gives an honest, unbiased opinion....then it's hating.

and believe me, you not scaring me, i really don't find you all that menacing.

as far as niggas knowing me.....well there are a few in the states and overseas (rass kass, spider loc, plus you said yourself you know who i am), but i'd be the first to tell you i ain't a household name.  nowhere probably near ya'll exposure. but like i said, this was never about me.

with all that said, i'll give anybody  a run for they money on a track. so don't let my Lack of noteriety stop you.

NOBODY's EXEMPT FROM HAVING HUNDREDS OF BARS HURLED IN THEIR DIRECTION...rememer that!
I AIN'T ONE OF THESE LITTLE HOOD NIGGAS with all the tuff talk and corny metaphors
my page is a scholarly enterprise

that's it
Nigga, I didnt say Stro dissed u. Who the fucc r u 4 that man 2 b dissin? U aint on his radar! Nowhere near it. Im saying, a nigga was talking shit about him n every forum, every site, and on the myspace page, hence "U" doin the same shit about my patna, and Stro feed n2 that wacc ass shit and dissed the nigga. Arguin his "opinion". All the while, he was w8n on the nigga 2 say his name so he can ride off that. Knocc it off lil homey! That'll neva happen this way. And damn near everyone heard they were wacc b4(I mean, that depends on how known you r). U just ridin that nigga like he fucced yo wife or yo bitch or sumin. Every forum or website u on the nigga. Even yo own Myspace my nigga! R U serious? And then when u list his Pros, they sound like what a bitch would say(The nigga can dress and he got swagg). Nigga, are u reading what your writing? Real Talk my nigga. R U sitiing bacc like, im gonna bang on Damani some more 2day. Im gonna go to work, fucc my bitch, and then think about Damani some more. Opinion or not, nigga thats a lot of time for u 2 not b a fan, mad, or gay. 4real! Not tryna b funny. How do u dedicate all that time 2 a nigga without being gay or a fan? Real Shit! And I cant believe u on here talkin like yo flow like that. R u fuccin serious? Every nigga thats dope, I know. I dont give a shit about how known they are. I know them. I dont know u from that. And if I thought u were that dope why n the hell have I NEVER RESPONDED 2 ANY OF YOUR REQUEST 2 GET DOWN ON SOME MUSIC WHEN U CLEARLY THOUGHT I WAS DOPE????? NOT EVEN 1 FUCCIN RESPONSE 2 U LIL HOMEY! HAVE U NOTICED THAT? YES, U HAVE! So dont get on this site like ya shit roccin like that. I did songs wit all our "mutual friends". That aint told u shit huh? U and I know the deal! 4get the rest of these niggas that might not know. But we know what the biz is wit this rap shit. I hold it down. And yes, u know that!

And when u respond 2 my comments, u get down right then and there. Dont b getting your wacc ass thoughts 2gether cuz sumin I said bothered u so fuccin much u feel wierd inside. Dont worry bout that little feeling. Its just guilt! Guilty of u knowing the truth behind why u really go on this warpath of Damani's destruction. I think Soldier boy is the 1 of the worst rappers n the history of the culture, but Ive said that probably a total of 4 times n my life. U on the other hand, on some shit when it comes 2 my boy. That shits embarrassing dawg. 4real! Like, think about it a minute b4 u respond. Like, seriously! isnt it gay? 4real! Just say it. Its gay right?

Lucc

• 'G'
Matter of fact, u shouldnt even stand for all these comments coming from me. Just make a song about it. Please put my name n the song(me and Damani). I need the promo!!!! Real Shit ma nigga. Its all bizness! i mean, not 4 u but, ya feel me...........

After this thread has died and gone 2 the 2nd page, your life/career here @ Dub is gonna b non-existant like the day b4 u started that other Anti-Damani thread. Becuz all that shit did was show u how much the nigga was loved. And how nobody knows u. So u could leave your shamless plug(myspace page) here......

Enjoy while it last. Though it hasnt been any good 4 u......

Im done lil homey. Thank again 4 the laughs

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
people talk shit about all types of niggaz on this forum(ive seen niggaz even diss the legends on here)...so why yall gettin extra emotional...just because somebody dont like your music.....take it as constructive criticism...lol...the homie said damani sucked(i.e. he doesnt like his music)....so what....he didnt call him a bitch ass nigga....he didnt call him a faggot .....he didnt say he wanted 2 see him in the streets either...like he said...he is merely expressin his opinion....i may not agree with all his statements here on dubcnn(i enjoy the music of some of the people he does not)...but i support his right to speak his mind.....alwayz....he even gave u props(bad lucc)...u on the other hand...instead of strictly responding to him and his ideas....wanna call people"bitch ass niggaz from inglewood"....and "that fag with the ponytails"....u is a joke nigga...u even dissed almost every nigga on here...sayin their albums was trash....talkin bout yo lil mixtape better than everybody elses....ha ha....and maybe u should learn about a bitrate u ignorant fuck....then maybe yo shit will download better.....plus u talk strange...like everybody know u or somethin......or because me and my niggaz aint as known as u...we need 2 bow down 2 the almighty western union.........thats funny.....and dont go threatning my homie ...he wasnt even gettin at u like that.....now on some real shit....i wish u success brother...i hope the west coast can get back on top of the game.........

Lucc

• 'G'
people talk shit about all types of niggaz on this forum(ive seen niggaz even diss the legends on here)...so why yall gettin extra emotional...just because somebody dont like your music.....take it as constructive criticism...lol...the homie said damani sucked(i.e. he doesnt like his music)....so what....he didnt call him a bitch ass nigga....he didnt call him a faggot .....he didnt say he wanted 2 see him in the streets either...like he said...he is merely expressin his opinion....i may not agree with all his statements here on dubcnn(i enjoy the music of some of the people he does not)...but i support his right to speak his mind.....alwayz....he even gave u props(bad lucc)...u on the other hand...instead of strictly responding to him and his ideas....wanna call people"bitch ass niggaz from inglewood"....and "that fag with the ponytails"....u is a joke nigga...u even dissed almost every nigga on here...sayin their albums was trash....talkin bout yo lil mixtape better than everybody elses....ha ha....and maybe u should learn about a bitrate u ignorant fuck....then maybe yo shit will download better.....plus u talk strange...like everybody know u or somethin......or because me and my niggaz aint as known as u...we need 2 bow down 2 the almighty western union.........thats funny.....and dont go threatning my homie ...he wasnt even gettin at u like that.....now on some real shit....i wish u success brother...i hope the west coast can get back on top of the game.........
Shut Up nigga! U gotsta b the fag wit the ponytails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im gone lil homey!

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
"shut up nigga u gotsta b tha fag with the ponytails"....did u even finish the second grade nigga....and get this str8 fatboy....i aint ya lil homey ...and u dont want it wit me....now i was trying 2 diffuse a situation.....and point out some of the hypocrisy that r in your posts......but u gotta b extra ignorant about shit.....thats all right though....i still wish u success..... and no.... im not the nigga who u dissed in such a childish and immature way......hmm.....u talk alot about homosexuals... is there something u want to tell dubcnn lucc?...... and on some real shit ya boy is wack and hes unoriginal....i know u gotta defend him but whatever.....do u....keep talkin shit though....ha ha ....fuck u nigga....

Lucc

• 'G'
"shut up nigga u gotsta b tha fag with the ponytails"....did u even finish the second grade nigga....and get this str8 fatboy....i aint ya lil homey ...and u dont want it wit me....now i was trying 2 diffuse a situation.....and point out some of the hypocrisy that r in your posts......but u gotta b extra ignorant about shit.....thats all right though....i still wish u success..... and no.... im not the nigga who u dissed in such a childish and immature way......hmm.....u talk alot about homosexuals... is there something u want to tell dubcnn lucc?...... and on some real shit ya boy is wack and hes unoriginal....i know u gotta defend him but whatever.....do u....keep talkin shit though....ha ha ....fuck u nigga....
This is Hip-Hop bruh. Not school. What kind of geek nigga would make a comment about me and the 2nd grade?!?! The hood dont care about ya spell checcs and incomplete sentences Lil homey!

Ma nigga, why r u even responding? If someone has an opinion about somebody, cool. I aint trippin on that. Its a couple of people that said I was wacc. Im pretty sure theres a lot more that I just havent heard yet. Thats not why Im trippin. Im on him because hes making it his mission for the falling of Damani, or some shit. Hes on Youtube h8n on the nigga. His Myspace page H8n on the nigga. Here h8n on the nigga. And the list goes on. Theres a gang of wacc ass niggas out here. He feels Damani is wacc. Ok, we got it. Move on though. He's riding like theres some more 2 it. Thats why im on the nigga. Yeah thats my patna. But if a nigga say he wacc. What can I do about that? I understand this. All im saying is, why ride on the nigga about it. Say he wacc and move on. He makes an argument with a list of other people he thinks is wacc also but thats only becuz people were saying, "Why do u keep h8n on this 1 dude?" Like, he's over-riding on my patna. Like 50 on Fat Joe! I wont stand 4 it. Im on his head! And that aint a threat ma nigga. Youll damn sho know if I made 1 of those.

If your not the nigga wit the Ptails, cool. Ma bad. Im man enough 2 apologize 4 that. If u r, Fucc u str8 up! And about not wanting it. U can shut the fucc up 4 that 4real, Ya Bitch! But I aint mad. Its always a gangsta behind that screen.........

Im just saying, he on ma nigga 2 tough, ya dig me. Everywhere he is he shittin on my patna. Why dedicate so much time 2 it, ya feel me? If u cant understand that then I dont know what to tell u. But why would u jump n between that? I wouldnt be going so hard on a nigga with just an opinion. But trust, this nigga is making it his daily mission. I wont have it. Im on him, str8 up! No matter what any1 thinks.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 03:48:58 PM by Lucc »

captialize

• Lil Geezy
this is a very entertaining read.. but yall should just take to personal email or something. too much info for the public

E-Class

• 'G'
AND YEAH, I THINK I DO WANT SOME PROBLEMS WITH THAT MIC.

don't think because i think you're dope, that my pen can't serve you fam.
i ain't just one of these 'guntalk all in my raps, i fucked yo bitch and my set is mad deep plus i sold drugs' type of rappers.
ain't nobody exempt. i been beggin for somebody to say my name in a song.

but because we do have mutual friends i wouldn't violate my friendship with them over a hack emcee.

but this ain't about me.

Oh its about u nigga! And u, Myself, Classic(Ace), Blu Collar, and Diz know u will get yo ass chewed the fucc up. Stop it homie. H8 somewhere else. I will never dedicate time n the booth 2 ryhme about a nigga no1 even knows. Except for my patnas, who n the fucc knows u? Fucc the rappin! Who n the fucc knows u? What have u done or contributed 2 this game of rap other than probably battled some other no name nigga? Whether it was "Unity", "The Good life", "Project Blowed", any muthafuccin hood n LA all the way 2 the East Coast, they know Lucc. From being sicc on the mic. Not just some fat nigga from Watts silly little dude! And I'll let them b the first 2 tell u that the gangsta shit is only the half. I aint tryna scare u lil homey. I dont give a fucc about that shit either. Im talking raw raps lil homey. Dont get ahead of yourself cuz u think want these problems. No disrespect, I wont make the mistake my man Mykestro did by ever saying ya name n any of my raps to get niggas talkin about u here or any other website. U gotta earn yo spot nigga. And your little rant tour is giving u a terrible name here. Say u dont care, cool. But we all know how important it is for the sake of your career for these cats to love u instead of h8 u. Starting with the website that your so pissed @ for promoting a dude who u think is so wacc who raps just got him a trip 2 the Turks & Cakos this morning while your still stucc n.............Wherever u b at! Lil homey!

i don't recall stro saying my name in a song 'lil homey'. if he has please let me know the name of the song. and since i know you've heard my music, don't get up on here and lie about it. WE BOTH KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS WIT MY FLOW. yes...we both know, so don't lie to yourself because you mad about my opinion, cause for all intensive purposes, this is a forum. plus i find it hard to believe that dude ain't heard he was wack before. if he hasn't, well, welcome to the rap industry. why should my opinion matter if i'm supposedly wack anyway. maybe a college education has tainted my rap tastes and i just don't accept any ol thing that comes down the pike. moreover, my rap i.q. is way too high not too question dubcnn's motives for pumping a hack.

how dare nima say i'm contributing to all this negativity. other users callin me a hater. why? cause i'm not ballwashing an artist i think is terrible. everybody screaming keeping it real, but when a cat gives an honest, unbiased opinion....then it's hating.

and believe me, you not scaring me, i really don't find you all that menacing.

as far as niggas knowing me.....well there are a few in the states and overseas (rass kass, spider loc, plus you said yourself you know who i am), but i'd be the first to tell you i ain't a household name.  nowhere probably near ya'll exposure. but like i said, this was never about me.

with all that said, i'll give anybody  a run for they money on a track. so don't let my Lack of noteriety stop you.

NOBODY's EXEMPT FROM HAVING HUNDREDS OF BARS HURLED IN THEIR DIRECTION...rememer that!
I AIN'T ONE OF THESE LITTLE HOOD NIGGAS with all the tuff talk and corny metaphors
my page is a scholarly enterprise

that's it
Nigga, I didnt say Stro dissed u. Who the fucc r u 4 that man 2 b dissin? U aint on his radar! Nowhere near it. Im saying, a nigga was talking shit about him n every forum, every site, and on the myspace page, hence "U" doin the same shit about my patna, and Stro feed n2 that wacc ass shit and dissed the nigga. Arguin his "opinion". All the while, he was w8n on the nigga 2 say his name so he can ride off that. Knocc it off lil homey! That'll neva happen this way. And damn near everyone heard they were wacc b4(I mean, that depends on how known you r). U just ridin that nigga like he fucced yo wife or yo bitch or sumin. Every forum or website u on the nigga. Even yo own Myspace my nigga! R U serious? And then when u list his Pros, they sound like what a bitch would say(The nigga can dress and he got swagg). Nigga, are u reading what your writing? Real Talk my nigga. R U sitiing bacc like, im gonna bang on Damani some more 2day. Im gonna go to work, fucc my bitch, and then think about Damani some more. Opinion or not, nigga thats a lot of time for u 2 not b a fan, mad, or gay. 4real! Not tryna b funny. How do u dedicate all that time 2 a nigga without being gay or a fan? Real Shit! And I cant believe u on here talkin like yo flow like that. R u fuccin serious? Every nigga thats dope, I know. I dont give a shit about how known they are. I know them. I dont know u from that. And if I thought u were that dope why n the hell have I NEVER RESPONDED 2 ANY OF YOUR REQUEST 2 GET DOWN ON SOME MUSIC WHEN U CLEARLY THOUGHT I WAS DOPE????? NOT EVEN 1 FUCCIN RESPONSE 2 U LIL HOMEY! HAVE U NOTICED THAT? YES, U HAVE! So dont get on this site like ya shit roccin like that. I did songs wit all our "mutual friends". That aint told u shit huh? U and I know the deal! 4get the rest of these niggas that might not know. But we know what the biz is wit this rap shit. I hold it down. And yes, u know that!

And when u respond 2 my comments, u get down right then and there. Dont b getting your wacc ass thoughts 2gether cuz sumin I said bothered u so fuccin much u feel wierd inside. Dont worry bout that little feeling. Its just guilt! Guilty of u knowing the truth behind why u really go on this warpath of Damani's destruction. I think Soldier boy is the 1 of the worst rappers n the history of the culture, but Ive said that probably a total of 4 times n my life. U on the other hand, on some shit when it comes 2 my boy. That shits embarrassing dawg. 4real! Like, think about it a minute b4 u respond. Like, seriously! isnt it gay? 4real! Just say it. Its gay right?

#1 you gotta stop with the gay comments it's just untrue.

#2 yeah, i wanted to be on a song with you, you didn't respond but i damn sure wouldn't have paid, cause you know you would taken the money..you were charging.
plus i don't feel so bad.....you doing songs wit damani, so you can't be rappin wit niggas based on skill. believe me i've been on the mic with much better if you want to keep it shiningly real.

#3 it takes no time at all to type my opinion down. plus you're spending as much time as me on this thread, so stop it.

#4 we talking grown up talk, keep it civilized, why all the 'niggas',fuccs and bitches. i know you smarter than that.

#5 i ain't banging on dude, i ai'nt shittin on the dude or nuthin, i'm saying the same thing you saying in the back of your head when he finishes his 16's, "Damn, that shit is
garbage" but who's gone call their meal ticket wack, that's probably not good business. this is the only forum i said he was wack on, and for the most part those other places where you may see a wack sticker is because i was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. believe, i could really go off on his level of wacknicity, but i keep it to short and concise statements.

all the insults are beneath you and i need everybody reading this thread to realize that he never once mentioned that damani WAS nice, or that HE (damani) could serve me, etc. all you could say is that you could outrhyme me (which couldn't be further from the truth) and how gay i was for stating a fact you agree with deep down inside. this whole thing ironically switched momentum over to lucc.

and all this for what?

to try to convince some random nobody on a forum where all views are welcome that a certain artist is not wack.
that nigga eatin, shoe deals and the like.
why does my opinion mean so much to ya'll.
this let's me know how important i really am.

all your efforts have failed......HE'S STILL WACK

« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 04:26:54 PM by fabianbonaparte »

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
i know use ah punk ass nigga now...u edited your post to look hard on dubcnn....wow....thats funny....u left a little out tha 1st time u put that 1 up  "lil homie"....ha ha....damn u r ignorant ...thats sad.....and yeah i go to csun(thats a college fuck boy in case u didnt know).....so i guess that makes me a geek....lol....i can also write in complete sentences....guess i just got my hood pass revoked .....u really r a joke fat boy.....i was trying 2 b civilized with u...but from those 1st 2 sentences...i can see thats going nowhere fast......and whose the gangsta hidin behind tha screen....when i said.... u dont want it ...i was just lettin u know.....just like u let me know.......anyway damani is wack..... so whatever....have fun online lil homie.....

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
so your proud to b stupid and ignorant...."the hood dont care about spell checks"..... i wasnt really talking about ya spellin my nigga...lol....just the simple and childish way u were responding 2 me.....lol....its alright lil homie.....

E-Class

• 'G'
hey look, i was JUST STATING AN OPINION. I may be the only cat with this opinion. who cares.

just go get "house shoe muzic" and make your own opinions.

but god forbid you come back to this forum or anywhere else and give out a negative opinion.   whoa!!!!!
don't do that.

positive opinions only or else you're a hater. Period.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
^^the cries of a defeated Man!!
Opinions are made & accepted.. good/bad.
What becomes frustrating, is when somebody makes it their mission to shove their opinion down everybody's throat!
And that's  what you have been doing!
Give it a Rest already!!!!!
why you on this thread calling dude wack??
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

E-Class

• 'G'
what's this defeat you speak of?
i get sort of a sick joy outta seeing how sensitive you dudes can get.
far as i can discern, ya'll been tap dancing for me all week.

ya'll need to understand the intrinsic nature of comment boxes and forums. no matter how many i go to and state an opinion on.

all the views are not going to be positive.

i'm not a yessman. sorry.

i said cop the mixtape, damn.
get it and bump it so the whole world can hear.
clean your house to it.

maybe when something strikes me as wack, i have to go whereever i hear it and state my opinion.

believe me, this isn't overboard.

it's probably galvanizing the groups followers and making damani's fanbase stand ever so staunchly behind his magical wordplay.

ultimately, as a fan of hip-hop i feel like he's doing a diservice to the art, so from a fans perspective i say he blows.

but all of you gentlemen have to know that i am over here rollin my ass off to ya'll responses, so it'll probably be wiser to stop.
(and oh yeah, thanks for stoppin by the page, one dude even memorized a couple lines)

lotta tuff talk in these forums, profanity and name-calling really denotes a sensitivity that i never gave black men credit for. and i applaud you guy's ability to get in touch with yourselves. that's encouraging for all the young ladies who say black men aren't in touch with their feelings.
(i really think one of ya'll probably even cried). you guys are really a credit to the gender.

let's translate what a lot of these scathing terms really mean when it comes from people who are not able to express themselves intelligently:

faggot - really means 'my education wasn't sufficient enough for me to express myself eloquently to those who have opposing views'
bitch- see 'faggot'
fuck- see 'faggot'
hater - someone who has an opinion different from yours

i'm finished, back to whatever ya'll were talking about.

it was fun!!

E-Class

• 'G'
oh yeah lucc, the flow is like that. don't get ahead of yourself.

TrippleC

• Lil Geezy
you people are killing me. spyda loc gets dissed all day, and nobody say's anything. I've met damani before, he's a arrogant fuck, but I like the music and will support it.
this man simply has an opinion,it should not be takin as him telling you what to do. I like this dude's music though, i think he would roast damani in a honesty,just my opinion.