Author Topic: Dubcnn: Westurn Union Interview + "House Shoe Musik" Mixtape Available Now!!!!  (Read 9867 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Westurn Union hasn't sold that many albums because they haven't released anything retail yet.  And for rappers selling records?  How does 20 million+ sound, because that's how many Soopafly has sold and he's part of the Westurn Union.  I mean, let's face it, everyone bought all those Snoop albums and Death Row albums, etc. to hear Soopafly production and Soopafly songs.  Snoop knows what he's doing by throwing Soopafly on at least one track on each of his albums, it's guaranteed sales right there.  So trust me, the dude knows what he's doing, 15 years in the rap game and 30 years in the pimp game, I a bet you a million dollars once Nima interviews him, you'll see that he's banging Latoiya Wiliams too.  Now how can you not deny that he is the man?  And Dr. Dre felt highly enough of him to put him on The Wash soundtrack and the dude wasn't even signed to Aftermath at the time!  Fly could just throw one his socks off the stage and there would be a mob of people fighting over it.  These other dudes your talking about could throw copies of their CDs wrapped in 20 dollar bills and dudes would run away, and that's real talk right there.
LMAO...can see all these chicks running up to the stage tryin to grab his socks lol.

D~Nice

Westurn Union hasn't sold that many albums because they haven't released anything retail yet.  And if they don't sell, it's because Lucc and Damani didn't step their game up.  And for rappers selling records?  How does 20 million+ sound, because that's how many Soopafly has sold and he's part of the Westurn Union.  I mean, let's face it, everyone bought all those Snoop albums and Death Row albums, etc. to hear Soopafly production and Soopafly songs.  Snoop knows what he's doing by throwing Soopafly on at least one track on each of his albums, it's guaranteed sales right there.  So trust me, the dude knows what he's doing, 15 years in the rap game and 30 years in the pimp game, I a bet you a million dollars once Nima interviews him, you'll see that he's banging Latoiya Wiliams too.  Now how can you not deny that he is the man?  And Dr. Dre felt highly enough of him to put him on The Wash soundtrack and the dude wasn't even signed to Aftermath at the time!  Fly could just throw one his socks off the stage and there would be a mob of people fighting over it.  These other dudes your talking about could throw copies of their CDs wrapped in 20 dollar bills and dudes would run away, and that's real talk right there.

:eh: :grumpy:

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
wolf ...i didnt say u were riding anybodys nuts....lol...read my post...i was talking to that west coast nigga....and i didnt ask u if u were responding to apollos coments....i said that columbo didnt go and get apollo to respond on here....u made it seem like columbo was so overwhelmed by bad lucc...he had 2 get reinforcements...or some shit like that...not true...lol...whatever....and to soopaflys #1 fan...u r right ...soopafly has been involved with many great projects...and he has contributed alot 2 tha west and rap in general....never said he wasnt....with that said....he is still a "normal "rapper/person....which was the only point i was trying to make.....u however..need to get off that niggaz dick...4 real....u r like stalker or something...the only thing i told yo punk ass 2 do...was get some help....

Snoopafly-1986

Westurn Union hasn't sold that many albums because they haven't released anything retail yet.  And if they don't sell, it's because Lucc and Damani didn't step their game up.  And for rappers selling records?  How does 20 million+ sound, because that's how many Soopafly has sold and he's part of the Westurn Union.  I mean, let's face it, everyone bought all those Snoop albums and Death Row albums, etc. to hear Soopafly production and Soopafly songs.  Snoop knows what he's doing by throwing Soopafly on at least one track on each of his albums, it's guaranteed sales right there.  So trust me, the dude knows what he's doing, 15 years in the rap game and 30 years in the pimp game, I a bet you a million dollars once Nima interviews him, you'll see that he's banging Latoiya Wiliams too.  Now how can you not deny that he is the man?  And Dr. Dre felt highly enough of him to put him on The Wash soundtrack and the dude wasn't even signed to Aftermath at the time!  Fly could just throw one his socks off the stage and there would be a mob of people fighting over it.  These other dudes your talking about could throw copies of their CDs wrapped in 20 dollar bills and dudes would run away, and that's real talk right there.

damn homie whats with your obssession with Soopafly's feet :-\

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
....and to soopaflys #1 fan...u r right ...soopafly has been involved with many great projects...and he has contributed alot 2 tha west and rap in general....never said he wasnt....with that said....he is still a "normal "rapper/person....which was the only point i was trying to make.....u however..need to get off that niggaz dick...4 real....u r like stalker or something...the only thing i told yo punk ass 2 do...was get some help....

At least you admitted Soopafly is a great rapper and has contributed alot to the west.  I don't care what you say about me, I can take it....as long as Soopafly gets his props, I am satisfied.

WestCoasta

west....stop swingin on western unions nutsack nigga....they r normal rappers...lol...how many albums have they sold?.....lol...

what did I say?  all I did was point out that your friend is talkin shit about Lucc and Damani and he's scared to call out Soopafly

can I get a "fuck you Soopafly"?    probably not because you and Fabian Boner are str8 bitch made

tryin to call out a group and won't even include all the members.... pussy shit homie.... step your manhood up you punk

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
i didnt admit nothing nigga...soopafly has done the things he has done in the music world.....those r facts....please stop with the weird and creepy wordplay nigga....like u made me see the light or some shit....lol....

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
wolf ...i didnt say u were riding anybodys nuts....lol...read my post...i was talking to that west coast nigga....and i didnt ask u if u were responding to apollos coments....i said that columbo didnt go and get apollo to respond on here....u made it seem like columbo was so overwhelmed by bad lucc...he had 2 get reinforcements...or some shit like that...not true...lol...whatever....a

Aiight Street Poetry...My bad Then!!
Well after reviewing Apollo's comments,it looks as if he is responding upon request by Fabian, you know..But erm, that's just me reading into it!!
Props for clearing that up,playa!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
i like westurn union but you all look like little bitches arguing back and forth on the internet
[

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
no doubt wolf...i see y u might think that...but no....to west....1st off ...damani was the only 1 mentioned by columbo...then bad lucc came on here....he said some shit...so my homie responded to him....thats y we r arguing....if soopafly doent say any thing about me...then y should i dis him.....i think the nigga with conflicted manhood issues is u....and dont question me nigga....u the 1 that think westurn union aint normal rappers.....what r they then..superhuman..your a joke...shut up and sit down....

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
euro trash...if u dont feel this shit...then get off the internet....go get some pussy....or go make some money....if not ...shut the fuck up....

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
youre.....a.....faggot
[

WestCoasta

u the 1 that think westurn union aint normal rappers.....what r they then..superhuman..your a joke...shut up and sit down....

okay so they're normal rappers, what does that make you and your butt buddies?

no one (even on this site) has ever heard of Fabian Bonerparade or Columbo, you some clown rappers then

way to speak on somebody doing more things than you, stay broke you wannabe... the shit you must do to pay the rent haha

Johnny B

u the 1 that think westurn union aint normal rappers.....what r they then..superhuman..your a joke...shut up and sit down....
no one (even on this site) has ever heard of Fabian Bonerparade or Columbo, you some clown rappers then

who?!

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Uppin!

LOL!