Author Topic: Dubcnn: Westurn Union Interview + "House Shoe Musik" Mixtape Available Now!!!!  (Read 9903 times)

Johnny B

y dont u talk about how bad luccs called me a mark and a geek 4 gettin an education.....thats what i am responding 2.....y r u so emotional over this......i respect whatever somebody has to do 2 make it....but dont shit on my life decisions.....u dont know y im in school...or what i wanna do with my life.....homie u r talkin out ya ass 4 real...u r trying to twist up my words...whatever....do u....

he called you a geek for making that "you probably didn't even finish 2nd grade" response to him.

I'm not getting emotional over this. I'm just sick of college ppl who think they're the shit.

dude, this is a forum, not Jerry Springer. find someone else to argue with. why do you even care what Lucc has to say about you? he doesn't know you personally. you are the one getting emotional over this, not me.

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
u responded 2 me...not the other way around.....so whatever...and 2 tha second grade shit....if u read what i said...i wasnt talking about his educational level...what i really meant was ...he was responding to me in a childish....and immature way...when i wasnt even really coming at him like that.....lol...i dont think im the shit kuz...im in college...that would b stupid...if u have problems with niggaz in college.....go work out your differences with them....u r just trying to twist up my words....u dont even know me like that..y r u in this....

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
and to b real...i can give a fuck what fat luck thinks about me(u 2)....y dont we just agree on this.....if u  took what i said the wrong way...i apologize homie...i was not implying that people who arent in college r somehow less important than those who r...that is not true.....but what about what he said...i dont give a fuck if he was responding to what i said...he took it the wrong way then...i even told him that......but he still said education is marks and geeks.....i guess u agree with that statement.....

Johnny B

u responded 2 me...not the other way around.....so whatever...and 2 tha second grade shit....if u read what i said...i wasnt talking about his educational level...what i really meant was ...he was responding to me in a childish....and immature way...when i wasnt even really coming at him like that.....lol...i dont think im the shit kuz...im in college...that would b stupid...if u have problems with niggaz in college.....go work out your differences with them....u r just trying to twist up my words....u dont even know me like that..y r u in this....

alright, fair enough. just don't waste your time arguing with ppl on a forum, it isn't worth your time.

as for having problems with ppl in college, well, I gotta deal with my arrogant brother who thinks being in college makes him God (on top of him already thinking he's God to begin with). lol

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
"big man on campus".....lol...u r too funny homie....

Johnny B

and to b real...i can give a fuck what fat luck thinks about me(u 2)....y dont we just agree on this.....if u  took what i said the wrong way...i apologize homie...i was not implying that people who arent in college r somehow less important than those who r...that is not true.....but what about what he said...i dont give a fuck if he was responding to what i said...he took it the wrong way then...i even told him that......but he still said education is marks and geeks.....i guess u agree with that statement.....

alright, kool.

then let him think that about college ppl, who cares. lol

I do not agree with that statement by Lucc, just for the record. so Lucc and street, let's just end this pointless argument.

"big man on campus".....lol...u r too funny homie....

I try. haha
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 03:33:11 PM by Johnny B »

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
homie dont waste your time arguing with me.....i wasnt even really talking to u.....i came on here bkuz...he disrespected my homie.....just like he got on here to defend his ....i guess....i hate arrogant college people too.....so we have something common...lol....and dont pull that slick talk like im always on here or something...i got 17 posts.....u have almost 600....but im not trying to disrespect u...i respect your views...i hope we cleared up our differences.....

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
i feel u...and u r right ....i should let him have his opinion.....but what he said pissed me off....just like u got upset at what u thought i had said ....peace brother.....

Johnny B

homie dont waste your time arguing with me.....i wasnt even really talking to u.....i came on here bkuz...he disrespected my homie.....just like he got on here to defend his ....i guess....i hate arrogant college people too.....so we have something common...lol....and dont pull that slick talk like im always on here or something...i got 17 posts.....u have almost 600....but im not trying to disrespect u...i respect your views...i hope we cleared up our differences.....

lmao, I'm not pulling any slick talk like you're always on here man. where did you get that idea?

I'm not arguing with you either. I'm laughing at this.

i feel u...and u r right ....i should let him have his opinion.....but what he said pissed me off....just like u got upset at what u thought i had said ....peace brother.....

finally, let's end this now. 8)

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
ok my bad homie..im done.....

AP0LL0

• Lil Geezy
Bad Lucc Its clear as day... U a fake ass muthafucka G. You musta got checked by your superiors. "Why U arguin with these no name niggaz, they beneath you Lucc!" HAHA, U aint shit boy. That weak ass deal dont make U a better person or rapper. Im known with no machine pumping my shit.
And doesnt your fat ass know that some of the realest gangstaz went to College U hoe. One example is Master P. So Master P is a geek too? I got a GED fool. But I wanna go to college. Alot of niggaz thatll whoop yo ass wanna go. Woww youre dumb as fuck!!  
Then U gonna edit your posts and sneak in some tough guy comments LMFAO!!
 Then U gonna delete the posts where U was comin at me on some foul shit.
  U musta did your research on me huh? Thats right, back down LIL HOMIE.
   U on here name droppin G's from my town. U a fool lil boy. We all know gangstas so what is u sayin??? Nothin.
Get ready for that 100+ heat rock. Trust me you will hear alot about it.

myspace.com/capapollo

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So... "House Shoe Musik." Nice mixtape, right?
you ain't got no box quotes in yo sig what the fucc's up with that my equal hahahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

AP0LL0

• Lil Geezy
I dont play on hip hop websites. This shit bores me. Peace my equal HAHAHAHA

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Let me help steer this thread back on it's right track.....

So... the track that I am playing the most on this mixtape right now is "We Both Know." The beat is super nice and all 3 speak candidly on their experiences with bad relationships. Plus that chorus sticks in your head. Good stuff!!
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

WestupLA

• Lil Geezy
Wow gentlemen. It took me damn near an hour to read all this mess. College or no college everyone taking way too much time on this issue. I came to give love to this mixtape because I just downloaded it. IT IS BANGIN!!!!  Much love to the Westurn Union!! But I  must say that we are some compassionate people about our shit, aren't we.  I have to say that Lucc, Soopafly and Damani put together a well thought out project and I appreciate that.

But on some real shit gentlemen, I am a woman, and only girls should go back and forth like this. Men don't need to talk. Prove your shit lyrically and production wise. I'm not talking about anyone per say bout DAMN if my man talked this much I would think I was gay.  I respect college individuals ( I graduated from CSUN myself) masters degree in psych/bs in sex education. But I don't need to tell anybody that I've been there. Being educated is knowing the fact that you don't need to say it because people can see it. Much love to the gentlemen in school and continue to reach for your goals.

On the other hand, I must say that Lucc, Damani are definitely making a positive name for themselves.They used Soopafly's beats and blended perfectly with it. I can understand about being pissy when someone makes a negative opinion about your friend or music projects. But get this, negativity means you making major moves in this music world. Instead of getting angry just keep doing you. Music is your heart not these muthafuckin opinions. And you all  are taking this a little too serious.

SILENCE IS GOLDEN. SIT BACK. ABSORB. AND WAIT TO SEE EACH OTHER ON A MUCH HIGHER LEVEL. WHEN EVERYBODY GET TO WHERE GOD HAS INTENDED THEM TO BE.

AND ON SOME MORE REAL SHIT..................IT'S NOT ATTRACTIVE TO SEE PRODUCTIVE MEN ARGUING OVER BULLSHIT.
ONE LOVE GENTLEMEN.

now what were we saying about this mixtape..oh yeah...ITS BANGN!!!! well done. ;)