Author Topic: Dubcnn: Westurn Union Interview + "House Shoe Musik" Mixtape Available Now!!!!  (Read 9897 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Being a woman I got to say one last thing.

The New West should be comprised of the  street educated, college educated, the hustlaz and the G's.   Cause when it all comes down to it, money and power ain't got a face. You feel me?   8)

There is enough money, music and power for everyone....NIGGAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats some networth right there, you get props from me westup yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Blood$

How does 20 million+ sound, because that's how many Soopafly has sold and he's part of the Westurn Union.  I mean, let's face it, everyone bought all those Snoop albums and Death Row albums, etc. to hear Soopafly production and Soopafly songs.  Snoop knows what he's doing by throwing Soopafly on at least one track on each of his albums, it's guaranteed sales right there.  So trust me, the dude knows what he's doing, 15 years in the rap game and 30 years in the pimp game, I a bet you a million dollars once Nima interviews him, you'll see that he's banging Latoiya Wiliams too.  Now how can you not deny that he is the man? 

Fly could just throw one his socks off the stage and there would be a mob of people fighting over it.

ROFL!!!!

We Fly High

on another note,.... good cd.

"soopafly dpgc" is hilarious.

and also shouts to Diz, Bleu Collar, and Pac Div.

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
to westupla... u make very good points in your post....but i dont care if anyone knows that im in college....really...i only said that in response to him....there r many paths to success in life...that is just one way....i know that....thank u 4 your opinions on the subject... it is appreciated.....and to bad lucc....u coming on here like that was the main thing i was talking about or something...lol....my main  2 points 2 u b4 this whole "school thing" was why were u getting so angry at my 1 homie 4 expressing his opinion...in a rap forum.....and why were were u calling my other homies ..."bitch ass niggaz from inglewood"...and "faggots with ponytails"...i wasnt coming at u on no peace shit....i wasnt really coming at u disrespectfully either....your response to me was..."u gotsta b the fag with the ponytails"....my comment about the second grade wasnt really about educational level...or your spelling....thought it may have seemed that way...just that u responded to me in a childish way(in my humble opinion)....i didnt even come at u like that....now ....believe what u want....that im just some nigga that goes to school......and that your this big bad gangsta ...lol.....i already have enemies.....am i supposed to b frightened of your threats?.....u can take all that tough talk somewhere else...."lil homie".....but if u wanna "get at me in the streets"....over something i said in a rap forum....fine....been in those types of situations b4...so whatever.....but if u wanna b a man and understand that i wasnt even coming at u that way in the beggining....then we can let this b done....bkuz....on some real shit...this is stupid.....

streetpoetry5

• 'G'
1 last thing....u did say basically say.."school is 4 marks and geeks".....why deny it now?....and what does that have 2 do with being "hood to the bone"......u didnt bang on me.... and i didnt really take what u said disrespectfully.....just thought it was an immature way to respond... thats all... and my response wasnt only based on the second grade comment......why do u wanna make it seem that way?...in fact u went back and reedited your post...u were the 1 on some peace shit......no....your not on my head...were on the internet..having a discussion......lol..... im not riding on your folks....as u put it.......we just have a difference of opinion.....what rant....fabian said damani was wack....your the one that went on a rant.....and dont worry ....we dont b at the same spots....id b suprised...if i ever looked up and saw u at any place im at regularly......somebody would probably b in trouble(u).....and to that beat niggaz up comment...what r u trying to prove?....and to who?.....i suppose u think that its written in stone...that if u ever saw me ...u would just whup my ass....lol.....but u seem like tha type who doesnt like 2 fight 1 on 1.....but like i said ....ill just b tha bigger man...and tell u i dont want no problems...thats what u wanna hear right?......

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
No disrespect to all-but C'mon on, this thread has deviated alot from the said topic..
I think it's run it's course,folks!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
No disrespect to all-but C'mon on, this thread has deviated alot from the said topic..
I think it's run it's course,folks!

unfortunately it happens all the time  ;)

not trying to justify it, but i'm just saying that it doesn't suprise me that this topic turned out this way  ;)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
^^Yeah you are right... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Blood$

I finally have checked out the mixtape today... it was dope, I give it a 4/5... just about every song was good

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
^^Yeah you are right... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

flexibility has its downsides  ;)

Snoopafly-1986

Soopafly is the god of the westcoast, straight up.  Fly basically takes two guys going nowhere, and allows them to put lyrics behind his beats that are fire, and now BINGO! us westcoast fans got a new super group.  These guys are so lucky they get a chance to sniff the mic after Soopafly gets on there and spits straight heat.  The smell of his bitch checking lyrics are still so fresh on the mic when lucc and demani speak that it makes them sound better too.  I can see why Snoop has tried to hold Soopafly down all these years, he doesn't want to be overthrown.  You know his plan, Snoop figured, I got all these guys on Dogghouse doing nothin, they all buggin me to release their albums and stuff, I know, i'll just throw them together in groups, then I only gotta release 2 albums instead of six, so let's flip a coin, OK, Lucc Demani, you with Soopafly, and umm let's see, Kam, Eiht and Goldie, you together as Warzone.  But see, that's where snoop F'ed up, cause Westurn Union is blowin up huge thanks to Soopafly and his toe sandals, his freshly drilled root canal and his pimp strut...and Lucc and Demani are lucky enough to be going along for the ride.  This album is gonna be bangin! Major props guys!

LMFAO, I wanted to bump this post for anyone who hasn't seen this.

straight comedy over here by comedian, Soopafly DPGC... 8)

LOL classic 8)

D~Nice

I finally have checked out the mixtape today... it was dope, I give it a 4/5... just about every song was good

Yeah it's bangin.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
r hard copys still avalable? to ship to uk?

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
Wow, First of all,the joint is bangin Lucc! Secondly,you aint gotta argue with cat's homie,you living the dream! you are putting projects out and doing ya thizzle, one dude's opinion doesn't matter.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Wow, First of all,the joint is bangin Lucc! Secondly,you aint gotta argue with cat's homie,you living the dream! you are putting projects out and doing ya thizzle, one dude's opinion doesn't matter.
^Word.

And I'm still bumpin' the mixtape on my iPod. All of the songs are off the chain. I can't say I don't like one song on it, for real. I gave "All Night" to my homegirl & she thought it was a true banger. It's good to see others who don't listen to West Coast that much get into the song, because it's a real banger. She was even curious as to what the mixtape was, so I hope she checks it out, I'm not givin' out mine. LOL. 8)