Author Topic: Dubcnn: Westurn Union Interview + "House Shoe Musik" Mixtape Available Now!!!!  (Read 9904 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Warner Music Group Announces Variable Pricing Program
(home of p diddy, t.i., bun b , plies)

everythings going digital now..

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.6879/title.warner-music-group-announces-variable-pricing-program

DerekNelson

Wow, First of all,the joint is bangin Lucc! Secondly,you aint gotta argue with cat's homie,you living the dream! you are putting projects out and doing ya thizzle, one dude's opinion doesn't matter.
^Word.

And I'm still bumpin' the mixtape on my iPod. All of the songs are off the chain. I can't say I don't like one song on it, for real. I gave "All Night" to my homegirl & she thought it was a true banger. It's good to see others who don't listen to West Coast that much get into the song, because it's a real banger. She was even curious as to what the mixtape was, so I hope she checks it out, I'm not givin' out mine. LOL. 8)

fuck that chicks hot

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
just placed my order its downloading now.i cant wait to play it

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
god damn this mixtape is banging!!!

i just wish it was longer

great shit

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

E-Class

• 'G'
Wow, First of all,the joint is bangin Lucc! Secondly,you aint gotta argue with cat's homie,you living the dream! you are putting projects out and doing ya thizzle, one dude's opinion doesn't matter.

It really doesn't.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
this group is boring, they wont ever drop a hit single, and quote me!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Thanks for all the feedback!

E-Class

• 'G'
i can't lie. this thread was crackin. the mixtape do got a couple of hard joints. my bad.

Portugoal

*pointless bump*

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Classic thread right there. we need more of this :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Mista Rosa

Classic thread right there. we need more of this :)
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
western union  used to be tight and come hard but they dont spit like that no more.. sad cuz
west union>>>>>>>> southcoast
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Triple OG Rapsodie

Soopafly is the god of the westcoast, straight up.  Fly basically takes two guys going nowhere, and allows them to put lyrics behind his beats that are fire, and now BINGO! us westcoast fans got a new super group.  These guys are so lucky they get a chance to sniff the mic after Soopafly gets on there and spits straight heat.  The smell of his bitch checking lyrics are still so fresh on the mic when lucc and demani speak that it makes them sound better too.  I can see why Snoop has tried to hold Soopafly down all these years, he doesn't want to be overthrown.  You know his plan, Snoop figured, I got all these guys on Dogghouse doing nothin, they all buggin me to release their albums and stuff, I know, i'll just throw them together in groups, then I only gotta release 2 albums instead of six, so let's flip a coin, OK, Lucc Demani, you with Soopafly, and umm let's see, Kam, Eiht and Goldie, you together as Warzone.  But see, that's where snoop F'ed up, cause Westurn Union is blowin up huge thanks to Soopafly and his toe sandals, his freshly drilled root canal and his pimp strut...and Lucc and Demani are lucky enough to be going along for the ride.  This album is gonna be bangin! Major props guys!
IM ONLY GONE SPEAK ON THIS ONE TIME. NIGGA WHO KEEP SPEAKIN ON ME N DOWNGRADIN MY NIGGAZ..........STOP!!! IF YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ME THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW I DONT GET DOWN LIKE THAT. WE A GROUP OF EQUAL TALENT. I AINT INTO CARRYIN NO NIGGA TA KEEP UP WIT ME. AND BELIEVE ME I AINT GOT TO CARRY THESE NIGGAZ. THEY HOLD THEY OWN. IF YOU LIKE ME SO MUCH ( which by the way you soundin a lil stalkish/gay so slow dat down)  BUT IF YOU DO THEN GO DO SOME HISTORY NIGGA AND SEE WHY IM FUCCIN WIT THESE NIGGAZ THAT YOU SAY YOU NEVA HEARD OF. THAT JUST MEAN YO WEST COAST IS SLIPPIN. YOU GOTTA KEEP UP LIL HOMIE.

NOW DONT GET IT WRONG I LIKE HOW YOU BEEN PAYIN ATTN TO A NIGGA CAREER (whoever you are) I EVEN WAS KINDA AMAZED WIT THE SONG LIST YOU HAD. 150 SONGS THAT I CANT EVEN REMEMBER BUT IN THE PROCESS OF PRAISE I CANT LET YOU KEEP DOWNGRADIN MY NIGGAZ DAMANI AND LUCC. AND THATS WUT YOU BEEN DOIN IN MOST OF YO POSTS. THEN IT STARTS TA SOUND LIKE OVER DICC-RIDIN!!!! NOT TO SAY YOU ARE BUT THATS WUT IT STARTS TA LOOK LIKE HOMIE. ID HATE TA LOSE A QUALITY FAN BUT I AINT GOT NO PROBLEM WIT CHECCIN ANY OF EM. IMMA REGUALR ASS NIGGA JUST LIKE YALL. JUST GOOD N MUSIC....THATS IT!!! SO IF YOU DOWN WIT SOOPAFLY THAT MUCH HOMIE.... THEN I REQUIRE YOU TO GET DOWN WIT MY GROUP (and by the damami made this group wit lucc. i was the last nigga in the group its been westurn union before me) !!! GET DOWN WIT THE WHOLE TEAM N WE GOOD MY NIGGA!!!

OH AND I LIKE HOW YOU JACCED ME FOR MY NAME TO CONFUSE PEOPLE ON HERE.... THAT WAS TIGHT!!! (ok i dont like it and it wasnt tight. change yo name to lil soopafly or somethin else). AND JUST TA KEEP SHIT COOL IMMA GIVE YOU A FREE HARD COPY OF THE MIXTAPE. HOLLA AT NIMA BOUT IT. STUDY THAT MUFUCCA LINE FA LINE. I WILL BE QUIZZIN YO ASS TA SEE IF YOU REALLY THE FAN YOU SAY YOU ARE. AND DONT STUDY ME..... SOUND LIKE YOU GOT THAT DOWNPACCED.......STUDY MY NIGGA LUCC AND STUDY DAMANI. THEN COME BACC N POST SOME MORE. OTHER THAN THAT...........WEST UP EASTSIDE BOUND!!

TO MY NIGGA LUCC:    EH CUZZ YOU GOTTA READ BETWEEEN THESE LINES..........IF ALL THEY CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT IS A BITRATE?????   NIGGA WE ON OUR WAY TA SOMETHIN BIG!!!! THATS THE WESTCOAST WAY OF SAYIN YALL SHIT TIGHT!!! ALOT OF THESE OTHER NIGGAS MIXTAPES GOT ALOT WORSE REVIEWS WIT PROBABLY A 800 BITRATE!!! NIGGA COULD HAVE A THOUSAND BITRATE N STILL GOT BULLSHIT!! TAKE IT FOR WUT IS N ROLL WIT IT. THEY LOVIN IT THATS WHY THEY WANNA HEAR IT CLEARER.  I AINT MAD. WE DID THAT!!!

lol @ Soopafly shitting on his biggest groupie

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
[
lol @ Soopafly shitting on his biggest groupie

How?  Lets see, he says he likes how i've been paying attention to his career, he was amazed at my song list of his that i keep, and he offers me a free autographed copy of the mixtape to show how much he appreciates me being down with him.  That sounds like nothing but utmost respect to me.  And it's given right back to THE MAN Soopafly.  Only thing he didn't like was me talkin bad about Good Lucc, which has nothing to do with me or Soopafly.  He loves me being his fan and all.

Triple OG Rapsodie

He calls you gay and a dickrider.