Author Topic: Dubcnn: Westurn Union Interview + "House Shoe Musik" Mixtape Available Now!!!!  (Read 9879 times)

WestCoasta

damn, Soopafly went hard on that guy

look at his first posts from 5 years ago

Basically, i think soopafly is the greatest rapper/producer next to pac, every song he touches is gold

little did he know he'd personally get chewed out by the man himself

smegma

I love this mixtape. I hope Soopafly doesn't lose his toe sandals, his freshly drilled root canal and his pimp strut.

EmAn

• Lil Geezy
yo theres lots of tension in this thread but...id still want to buy a hard copy of the tape if anyone wanna hook me up wit a means of buyin it.. :-X

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Awwwww shit, the Soopafly dickrider just got straight up clowned by Soopafly himself. That was harsh. LOL!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

But on some real shit ya'll should be glad that we got two thirds of the Westurn Union on dubcc communicating with the fans hands on, being real with them too. Big ups!

Anybody having trouble with orders/downloads, please email me at nima@dubcnn.com and we'll figure it out!

BIGWORM

This mixtape surprised the shit outta me. I ain't a mixtape fan but Crazy Tunes & Westurn Union(Crazy Union)  killed it from beginning to end. I ain't gonna lie I really ain't even tryin' to hear new rap music but this was fresh with Damani's Swagger, Bad Luc's Versatility, Soopafly's Finesse & Crazy Toones Personality this mother fucker had me up all nite. I usally play music to help me fall asleep but fuck it had me jonesing to listen to the whole album. These dudes song for song verse for verse came CORRECT. Fuck it I'm wearin my house shoes to work tomorrow WEST SiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiDE!!!!!

Woodrow

Awwwww shit, the Soopafly dickrider just got straight up clowned by Soopafly himself. That was harsh. LOL!

Classic moment right there! First Bad Lucc, then Soopafly himself!!

Back to the mixtape, It's a heater!!!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 12:38:45 AM by Woodrow »

YakiGerman

• Lil Geezy
best mixtape so far 2008, out west!

Young Old Head

^^ You should get with the times man... or even if you aren't getting with the times don't knock people for getting with the times... i love having my hard copies as much as you do but in a few years CD's are gonna be the new vinyl and the only wait we'll be able to buy music is for downloads.. as a matter of fact it's already in full motion..

I feel you though, having a OG copy in the hands can't be compared to 20 mp3's on the hard drive.

so if it's really gonna be like that one day, i'ma HAVE to go with the times... until then i'm gon get me hard copies like a muthafucka  8)

but oh well not this time i guess, cause lucc is mad at me cause i spoke my mind *lol*

Cash Money Blood Gang

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Kind of messed up I get labelled as a stalker when I am just a great fan.  Ok, I apologize to Soopafly and the rest of the Westurn Union.  I did not mean to offend Lucc or Demani.  Of course they got talent, and there could be alot worse people that Soopafly aligned himself with (like g-unit).  I will tone down the praise of Soopafly and just enjoy the good music they got coming out.  I guess I was just hoping Soopafly would do something on the solo tip, but this group thing is cool too.

Soopafly, I have been following your career from day one and I certainly hope you will want me to continue to be a fan of yours.  But I gotta respectfully put you in check for one little comment you made.  See, I have had the name Soopafly DPGC since 2003.  I didn't jack your name to confuse anyone or play any games.  I had this name first, then you jacked my name.  So if you feel it's too close to your user name, you should change yours.  However, I think we can both coexist here with a user name that is close to the same.  No way would I ever go on the board and try to impersonate you, so that should not be a worry.  And I will be down with Demani and Lucc like you wanted me to.  After I get the mixtape, I will study their lyrics as well.

I'm just excited that you got a good thing going.  Like I said, i've been a fan since day 1 and it's been hard at times going through the ups and downs of your career.  Like checking all the old death row sites back in 2000 just hoping and wishing Suge would release your album (which he never did), then in 2003 when Snoop announced your Willie Dynamite album was coming out, it got me excited again....but once again, nothing came out, I was dissapointed again.  So finally this Westurn Union stuff is taking off and i'm getting excited again.  So i'm just trying to big you up as much as possible in hopes that this time, success will finally come your way and the album will get released.  I'm just hoping you don't give up and stuff.  Anyways, you put me in check, but you did it in a nice way and I appreciate that.  I'm still a fan, and i'm still going to do the 150 song review thread here in a few weeks, so it's still all good.   Just like you, imma continue to give these bitches with fucked up teeth the number to a dentist, and continue to bust bitches til they buck naked!   
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 07:22:26 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

Young Old Head

Soopafly, I have been following your career from day one and I certainly hope you will want me to continue to be a fan of yours.  But I gotta put you in check for one little comment you made.  See, I have had the name Soopafly DPGC since 2003.  I didn't jack your name to confuse anyone or play any games.  I had this name first, then you jacked my name.  So if you feel it's too close to your user name, you should change yours.  However, I think we can both coexist here with a user name that is close to the same.  No way would I ever go on the board and try to impersonate you, so that should not be a worry. 

*LOL*...matter of fact, *LMAO*...

how can he jack his own fuckin name?! like u devised the name... it's obvious that u named urself after soopafly so why the fuck would u try to argue over this? *lol* that's too much...

Cash Money Blood Gang

So Much Style

yo lucc,
i bought the online version of the mixtape and am feelin it!!! I live in Pasadena and work down  in LA and would like a hard copy...can i cop one off ya???

and LOL @ soopafly dissin the fuck out of this creepy ass mu'fucka!!!
So much style back at it again

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
Anyways, you put me in check, but you did it in a nice way and I appreciate that.  I'm still a fan, and i'm still going to do the 150 song review thread here in a few weeks, so it's still all good.   Just like you, imma continue to give these bitches with fucked up teeth the number to a dentist, and continue to bust bitches til they buck naked!   

See that, this is what message boards are all about, open discussion.. Sounds like dude is humbled. In the big picture, it's cool to have somebody checkin for your music in a big way... No one  ever liked any of my shitty records that much...
Btw, gonna download this when my girl gets paid this weekend (Big Pimpin'!) ;D Sounds dope so far. Keep droppin' heat rocks guys!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 10:23:00 AM by Allpaul »

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Soopafly is the god of the westcoast, straight up.  Fly basically takes two guys going nowhere, and allows them to put lyrics behind his beats that are fire, and now BINGO! us westcoast fans got a new super group.  These guys are so lucky they get a chance to sniff the mic after Soopafly gets on there and spits straight heat.  The smell of his bitch checking lyrics are still so fresh on the mic when lucc and demani speak that it makes them sound better too.  I can see why Snoop has tried to hold Soopafly down all these years, he doesn't want to be overthrown.  You know his plan, Snoop figured, I got all these guys on Dogghouse doing nothin, they all buggin me to release their albums and stuff, I know, i'll just throw them together in groups, then I only gotta release 2 albums instead of six, so let's flip a coin, OK, Lucc Demani, you with Soopafly, and umm let's see, Kam, Eiht and Goldie, you together as Warzone.  But see, that's where snoop F'ed up, cause Westurn Union is blowin up huge thanks to Soopafly and his toe sandals, his freshly drilled root canal and his pimp strut...and Lucc and Demani are lucky enough to be going along for the ride.  This album is gonna be bangin! Major props guys!

TO MY NIGGA LUCC:    EH CUZZ YOU GOTTA READ BETWEEEN THESE LINES..........IF ALL THEY CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT IS A BITRATE?????   NIGGA WE ON OUR WAY TA SOMETHIN BIG!!!! THATS THE WESTCOAST WAY OF SAYIN YALL SHIT TIGHT!!! ALOT OF THESE OTHER NIGGAS MIXTAPES GOT ALOT WORSE REVIEWS WIT PROBABLY A 800 BITRATE!!! NIGGA COULD HAVE A THOUSAND BITRATE N STILL GOT BULLSHIT!! TAKE IT FOR WUT IS N ROLL WIT IT. THEY LOVIN IT THATS WHY THEY WANNA HEAR IT CLEARER.  I AINT MAD. WE DID THAT!!!
U right Fly! Ma bad! That shit just be gettin 2 a nigga sometimes, ya know. lol! Its n checc now though. Good looking out mane!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
See Lucc?  Soopafly was right all along.  No sense in beefin with your fans man.  I wasn't a fan of yours originally, but like Fly says, to be a fan of his, i gotta be a fan of the whole Westurn Union, so it's all good!  Fly knows what he's talking about, he's a smart businessman.  Just like Fly says in his song 12345678, "If she make a hundred, I want 90 of it, rules of the game, pimpin is the name"...he's a smart businessman.  He makes 90% off of every ho he pimps.  No hard feelings between us Lucc.  The mixtape is bangin.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 01:00:44 PM by Soopafly DPGC »