Author Topic: 1st, 2nd, or 3rd seed in the west...  (Read 320 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

1st, 2nd, or 3rd seed in the west...
« on: April 09, 2008, 03:25:22 PM »
Which one would you rather have for your team? Given the current standings. Sounds odd to ask, but really....considering the matchups....its tough to say.

1. New Orleans
2. San Antonio
3. Los Angeles

#1 seed Vs. #8 Denver
#2 seed Vs. #7 Dallas
#3 seed Vs. #6 Phoenix

Id say Id wanna avoid Phoenix in the first round. Even though we basically own them in the playoffs ( ;D), theyre still a tough first round matchup. Denver is somewhat unpredictable. I think we'd take em, but they could pull a big upset in the first round. At this point, I gotta say Id rather see Dallas.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

Re: 1st, 2nd, or 3rd seed in the west...
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 03:35:59 PM »
Warriors are getting 8th seed no doubt.   they are going to beat Denver 2morrow night
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 03:41:40 PM by S P I C E »

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 03:39:22 PM »
Warriors are getting 8th seed no doubt.   they are going to beat Denerv 2morrow night

in that case, I change my mind. I want the #1 seed.  8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 03:42:13 PM »
^^^Ok cool, hope you dont end up like the Mavericks did last year cause u very well could.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 03:46:17 PM »
I would love that #3-6 matchup. Finally beating the Suns would be the perfect way to start off our road to the title.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 04:43:13 PM »
I would love that #3-6 matchup. Finally beating the Suns would be the perfect way to start off our road to the title.

Honestly. This isnt talkin shit, just a question. What do you think it would do to the Lakers, Kobe, the fans....if you guys drew the Suns in the first round....and lost to them again. Only this time, with a higher seeding....and Shaq on the Suns  :o

collective suicide?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 05:36:09 PM »
i actually want the suns in the first round. we got served by them the last two years, it'd be nice to finally beat them in the first round.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2008, 06:30:19 PM »
excitement wise the suns-lakers would be awesome

matchup wise the lakers should want the nuggets/mavs/warriors
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 08:44:58 PM »

Honestly. This isnt talkin shit, just a question. What do you think it would do to the Lakers, Kobe, the fans....if you guys drew the Suns in the first round....and lost to them again. Only this time, with a higher seeding....and Shaq on the Suns  :o

collective suicide?

I really don't know

in 06 I cried when Tim Thomas hit that 3
in 07 we didn't stand a chance so I was pissed but not surprised

This year I don't see us losing at all.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2008, 09:59:53 PM »
^we were a Tim Donaghy away from being 2-2 with the Suns last season.

That said, I like the Lakers chances over any of those teams. I'd take any of them in the 1st round.

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2008, 10:30:57 PM »

That said, I like the Lakers chances over any of those teams. I'd take any of them in the 1st round.

youd take any of them because it would mean youd at least be one of the top three seeds. But even a ratarded basketball analyst (Jack Haley lol) could figure out a way to say which matchup is most favorable.

yukmouth23

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop will never die
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2008, 10:52:10 PM »
pretty much dead on just take denver out 8th and put gsw

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2008, 11:27:56 PM »

youd take any of them because it would mean youd at least be one of the top three seeds. But even a ratarded basketball analyst (Jack Haley lol) could figure out a way to say which matchup is most favorable.

I think we have just as much chance against the Suns, Mavs, and Nuggets. We've tossed all those teams this year. To me, they're all equally soft.