Author Topic: Hilarious new rant by prodigy  (Read 350 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Hilarious new rant by prodigy
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2008, 12:38:35 PM »
nothing but the truth that cant be disputed............ HOLD YA HEAD P DONT LET THESE DEVILS GET TO YOU...... eye hope he come out strong, smarter and make that raw music........ eye also dont give a fuck what a pale face has to say either

Why are you so goddamn racist?   What is wrong with whites?  You creating more of a rift than there already is with your shit...

If we all just shut up everyone will be happy right?  Ignorance is bliss, right? 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

thisoneguy360

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2008, 01:30:30 PM »
Not all white people think their better than black people. I am white and I don't think I'm  above any race. I respect anybody who treats me with respect. Lets be honest every single race has some people who are bad and make them look bad but don't think that all white people are racist and feel superior because that is definitley not the case.

Well said

Retro

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2008, 02:06:11 PM »
this is why racism will never die. :-\

Just stop pointing the finger at each others and just live life

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2008, 02:39:28 PM »

hahaha at thinkin thats the reason why racism wont die, who created racism ???

JAZ

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2008, 02:43:29 PM »

narrowminded people.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2008, 03:34:27 PM »

narrowminded people.
oh really , eye could of sworn it were you white people since day one. to put you guys at an advantage because color is only normal hence the word play tricknology by these devils: hue-man and hu-man??? which one sounds original and which one sounds like a cover up??? shit when you devils go apply for jobs the thought of "did he/she just hire because eye am Black, to fill some quota they have etc" never pops up in your head. ya dont have to worry about that. since day one ya were told that ya were beautiful, Gods fine artwork, while we one the other hand were told that we were ugly because of our curly, coarse hair, dark skin, and facial features.  shiiiieeettt we all no why Jesus was painted "white". ya use the bible as a tool to keep niggas mentally slaves!! FUCK THE POPE, FUCK THE VATICAN.....ya niggas aint fooling me. niggas like me are your worst nightmare. YOUNG , BLACK, and EDUCATED HOLDING A FLAME THROWER.........ya cant tame me with no bitch name "amy" fuck out here

JAZ

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2008, 03:40:31 PM »

narrowminded people.
oh really , eye could of sworn it were you white people since day one. to put you guys at an advantage because color is only normal hence the word play tricknology by these devils: hue-man and hu-man??? which one sounds original and which one sounds like a cover up??? shit when you devils go apply for jobs the thought of "did he/she just hire because eye am Black, to fill some quota they have etc" never pops up in your head. ya dont have to worry about that. since day one ya were told that ya were beautiful, Gods fine artwork, while we one the other hand were told that we were ugly because of our curly, coarse hair, dark skin, and facial features.  shiiiieeettt we all no why Jesus was painted "white". ya use the bible as a tool to keep niggas mentally slaves!! FUCK THE POPE, FUCK THE VATICAN.....ya niggas aint fooling me. niggas like me are your worst nightmare. YOUNG , BLACK, and EDUCATED HOLDING A FLAME THROWER.........ya cant tame me with no bitch name "amy" fuck out here
im black too.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2008, 03:43:00 PM »

narrowminded people.
im black too.
hey check this out timmy just because you listen to g-unit and wear they clothes, and prolly say "nigga" dont mean your Black

JAZ

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2008, 03:45:51 PM »

narrowminded people.
im black too.
hey check this out timmy just because you listen to g-unit and wear they clothes, and prolly say "nigga" dont mean your Black
you do it. why cant i?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2008, 03:47:57 PM »

narrowminded people.
im black too.
you do it. why cant i?
first off eye dont fuck with them funny ass goofy niggas, second you cant be Black you know why because you dont have to face the same shit we do, you got to have the total package

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2008, 03:53:02 PM »
Could be from his Ethiopian ancestry..But i feel that it's not enough to say that is why he is racist...You Know..
but perhaps i'm looking at from a different point of view..
props though!

don't get me wrong, i wasn't tryin to say that's the reason he's racist...and i ain't tryin to say that EVERY mixed person is like that! it's just that i've experienced that halfbreeds often be more racist than all blacks...dunno why tho...guess that's just a complex, like they need to show how 'black' they really be and that they humiliated too *lol*

Well let me share something with you.
I know this Girl she is Bi-racial, her moms white, while her dad is from Nigeria!
now all trough her childhood, her moms had issues with her Dad. basically dude just wasn't around, for what ever reason.I can't call it.

So from that early point, the girl-my friend developed a certain dis likeness towards Blacks especially Black guys, due to absence of her dad in her life and everything else mixed in between..Now that's just one aspect of it, there are alot of different scenarios.

So in terms of that i would say, that explains why my friend in this case, is a little apprehensive around black,She is more comfortable around whites....
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Jeremy812

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2008, 06:25:25 PM »
Jobology all I am saying is I am not the same as the rest of the white people you've had problems with. No I don't understand what its like to be black but you aren't helping the problem by being racist yourself man. I fucking hate racist people and racism all together. Not all white people are the same just like all black people are not the same. You're just hurting yourself keeping hold of all that anger and no one else.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2008, 04:34:00 AM »
nothing but the truth that cant be disputed............ HOLD YA HEAD P DONT LET THESE DEVILS GET TO YOU...... eye hope he come out strong, smarter and make that raw music........ eye also dont give a fuck what a pale face has to say either

Why are you so goddamn racist?   What is wrong with whites?  You creating more of a rift than there already is with your shit...
eye am just simply being me. period. eye find it funny that Blacks get treated like shit everywhere we are at. all through out latin america, the dark indians in India, etc. thats a systematic plan. the problem with whites are they think they are superior to Blacks. they never own up to shit and they try to front like they angels. going over seas (military) to the Philippines and raping the women and shit , look all the fuck up shit they do over in the middle east. you just got to be on your toes with these type of people. what are you?

Well I'm sorry that you have to live around that.  I am white/native and I grew up with whites/native/asian/black around.  and everyone is treated equally pretty much.  Cept for the off jackass who gets his ass kicked and acts right afterwards.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2008, 05:10:04 AM »
PEOPLE MUST OF THOUGHT I WAS JUST TALKING WHEN I SAID 3 _ YEARS WILL ONLY TURN ME INTO A MALCOLM X, BUT WAY MORE DANGEROUS.  LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO YOU ALL, FOR STARTERS, I CAN READ MOST OF YA MINDS.  YES, I CAN. RIGHT NOW A LOT OF YOU ARE SAYING AS YOU READ THIS BLOG, “THIS STUPID LITTLE RAPPER THINKS HE CAN COMPARE HIMSELF WITH MALCOLM X, BECAUSE HE IS READING SOME SILLY GHETTO NOVELS WHILE DOING A LITTLE BIT OF JAIL TIME!”  SOME OF YOU ARE PROBABLY SAYING, “THAT’S NOT WHAT I WAS THINKING!”  WELL THEN I’M NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU THEN.

oh shit  :o

Young Old Head

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2008, 08:37:03 AM »
Could be from his Ethiopian ancestry..But i feel that it's not enough to say that is why he is racist...You Know..
but perhaps i'm looking at from a different point of view..
props though!

don't get me wrong, i wasn't tryin to say that's the reason he's racist...and i ain't tryin to say that EVERY mixed person is like that! it's just that i've experienced that halfbreeds often be more racist than all blacks...dunno why tho...guess that's just a complex, like they need to show how 'black' they really be and that they humiliated too *lol*

Well let me share something with you.
I know this Girl she is Bi-racial, her moms white, while her dad is from Nigeria!
now all trough her childhood, her moms had issues with her Dad. basically dude just wasn't around, for what ever reason.I can't call it.

So from that early point, the girl-my friend developed a certain dis likeness towards Blacks especially Black guys, due to absence of her dad in her life and everything else mixed in between..Now that's just one aspect of it, there are alot of different scenarios.

So in terms of that i would say, that explains why my friend in this case, is a little apprehensive around black,She is more comfortable around whites....

now that's crazy... i mean i heard/seen similar stituations, like half black/whites with their black dad leavin them alone...but in most cases the kid was blamin moms like she's the reason he left! i remember dude, he wasn't really blamin his moms but felt like she betrayed him, for instance when she had a new boyfriend and he wasn't black he felt he couldn't deal with...he wouldn't get along with his moms new boyfriend even if he were the nicest guy around...

to sum it all up: fuck stereotypes!

Cash Money Blood Gang