Author Topic: Share a true girl story.  (Read 523 times)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Share a true girl story.
« on: April 10, 2008, 04:02:18 PM »
The other topic is inspiring no doubt. But 99.5% of the Dubcc community should too believe that chick stories are the most interesting and entertaining. Like when Sikotic had that stalker, that was a story and a half.

Anyone want to start it off?  8) I haven't got any entertaining stories but i'll say one if this thread kicks off.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 04:08:46 PM by Bedford Iz Active »
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: Share a true girl story.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 04:48:03 PM »
Alright since you muthaphuckas guna be shy i'll start it off then lol.

THIS IS FOR YOU UK PEOPLE OUT THERE. CAMBRIDGE AND MILTON KEYNES CINEMAS ARE THE BOMB.

Met a chick on bebo, serious curvage, i was just chatting to her and she was asking about do you want to meet up and watch something at the cinema? I was like yeah sure lets meet up, now the magic behind this is the fact this ain't no regular cinema, it's them real bomb ass big ones :D I cruised down to Cambridge, went to the counter, brought the tickets to watch Oceans Thirteen at the time (But yu know we didn't come to watch the film  8) ). The peeps who work there didn't care if we went in early (And we was early by a good hour or so). So you know,

Took her into the abandoned room screening and sat right at the back.

Shit was empty

We started doin wt we do  8)

And i was like shit i got an idea! I took her ass to the front near the screen, because if anyone came in, we would be able to hear and know they're coming before they see or hear or notice anything. Pulled off them trousers, and fucked the chick  ;D.

Good couple of moments pass, we go back to our seats, film starts, around half way she gives me head.  :D

'Twas a good summer.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

MarkCruz

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 04:52:10 PM »
DID SHE ASK, WHERE DA CASH AT ?

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 04:54:13 PM »
She paid G  8) For both of us  8)

Lol id be damned if she was on some golddigga shit, i need a job  :laugh:

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 05:27:24 PM »
Does anybody remember when i went away to Cuba for a week?

Well anyway when i came back one of you guys were asking if i got any ass while i was down there and i told you i met some fly hunnies from Hamilton but one had a boyfriend of 5 years.

Well..... after the trip, the one that had the boyfriend dumped him because she wasnt feelin it anymore (remember this is after 5 years!) so i was thinkin damn, did she do it for me?

So they come down for a weekend and long story short I ended up fucking her in my bedroom after a night of drinking. Im supposed to be going down to Hamilton with a couple friends for her birthday this Sat and her ex boyfriend is gunna be there. So i ahve a feeling shits prolly gunna go down. I dont really have much feelings for this girl but i think shes in love with me! LOL

She gave me the " i usually dont fuck guys this quickly into a relationship" thing, after we did the deed which i didnt really pay attention to.

I dunno i kinda feel bad, this girl dumps her boyfriend of 5 years to get with me and i dont think the feelings are really there. Plus she lives too far away for us to be chillin, and i wokr like a dogg during the summer so theres pretty much no time for her. I dunno it feels like everytime i start chillin with a girl, after i fuck them, i lose interest.

Well theres my story. Can any of you relate?

JAZ

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 05:29:12 PM »
one of my best girl friends is a model. and i never even fucked her.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 05:48:40 PM »
Notourious lol do you still speak to that chick now as it is?? To this day?? Fuck a 5 year relationship  :o
Dude must have cheated on the D/L  8)

Sherlock wtf? lol is she the type that only looks for boys as friends? Or you just not feeling her?

Sikotic where yu at. QuietTruth where yu at. I know you two got some serious stories.  :)

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 06:41:58 PM »
I've had this girl on my ass for the longest time. Not incredible, but by no means ugly. Anyhow, I was ignoring her for the longest and then one of her friends is like 'yeah she just want to hook up with you, no relationship, yaddda'. so me being impulsive and not picking up on the pathological lie, i pick up the phone and set it up for the next night to break her off some and call it a day from there. anyhow, we did what we did in my car, and as she left, she was like 'yeah, im going away for a week but ill be sure to call you when i get back'. so i was like fuck, im an idiot. and then to make things worse, she more or less cornered me into taking her to a prom while i was making the move on a dime, but thats another story altogether.

no good in dubz land at the moment.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 07:05:26 PM »

THIS IS FOR YOU UK PEOPLE OUT THERE. CAMBRIDGE AND MILTON KEYNES CINEMAS ARE THE BOMB.

Met a chick on bebo, serious curvage, i was just chatting to her and she was asking about do you want to meet up and watch something at the cinema? I was like yeah sure lets meet up, now the magic behind this is the fact this ain't no regular cinema, it's them real bomb ass big ones :D I cruised down to Cambridge, went to the counter, brought the tickets to watch Oceans Thirteen at the time (But yu know we didn't come to watch the film  8) ). The peeps who work there didn't care if we went in early (And we was early by a good hour or so). So you know,

Shit was empty

And i was like shit i got an idea! I took her ass to the front near the screen, because if anyone came in, we would be able to hear and know they're coming before they see or hear or notice anything. Pulled off them trousers, and fucked the chick  ;D.

Good couple of moments pass, we go back to our seats, film starts, around half way she gives me head.  :D

'Twas a good summer.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But wait, the enterance doors are near the screen? Weird. :laugh:

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 07:07:41 PM »
I've had this girl on my ass for the longest time. Not incredible, but by no means ugly. Anyhow, I was ignoring her for the longest and then one of her friends is like 'yeah she just want to hook up with you, no relationship, yaddda'. so me being impulsive and not picking up on the pathological lie, i pick up the phone and set it up for the next night to break her off some and call it a day from there. anyhow, we did what we did in my car, and as she left, she was like 'yeah, im going away for a week but ill be sure to call you when i get back'. so i was like fuck, im an idiot. and then to make things worse, she more or less cornered me into taking her to a prom while i was making the move on a dime, but thats another story altogether.

no good in dubz land at the moment.

i shared this story already in Sik's thread, but theres some parallels with this one that I left out before as they weren't relevant.

Anyway, I meet this chick last year, not really cute or anything but she lives upstairs from me, and I have manners so I'm usually civil with people so we talked for a while last year and she was on this on and off relationship with her boyfriend and I had/have 0 ZERO interest in being with her but I did wanna fuck her.  anyway over the summer we keep talking and you know how shit goes when you talk online, convo drifts to sex and you start to think "damn this chick is really down" so sometime mid summer shes like "we should meet up in LA and get a hotel room" I live in San Diego, go to school in Santa Barbara she lives in Redondo beach, school in SB.  Anyway I'm like ehh.. I'm thinking, I wanna go hit it, but shes kind of a goofy chick anyway and I'm not sure shes really down and I may end up wasting money on her ass and at this point of the summer I was brokee anyway.  So I decline but ask her to come to SD cuz i virtually live alone in SD my mom's is never around(not running the streets or anything she was living with her boyfriend because he had major surgery over the summer) and my brother stays with my dad because im go to school in SB and theres no one at the pad to watch my bro. I digress, she declines to the offer to come to sd and I'm thinking "wow this chick is a flake like I thought" so I stop talking to her around July, I get a job, I'm ballin at this point, made a G at work on Tips in one pay period delivering chinese food.  The summer ends well and i go back to school and shes my upstairs neighbor again, so we go back to talking and one night im hanging in her apt and i see some naked pics of her and her bf on her computer and she gets all embarassed, then she agrees to show me some of them.  I promise i could have smashed that night but her roommate was there.  so this was like a tuesday, thursday she comes down to my place and we're sitting on my couch and after talking for a bit I get her to show me her tits then she gets a call and she has to go to dinner with one of her roommates who is moving out, so friday, she texts me asking if I can take her to the amtrak on saturday because she needs to go to LA so I say yea, its a short trip to the station from here.  then she hits me again saying theres no one home and she wants me to come up, so of course im like cool.  I grab a rubber and head on up and we lay down on her bed and she asks me to rub her back so I start, and I unhook her bra then I tell her to unbutton her jeans and she does, I pull them bitches off.  now shes laying there in a thong and im like, yea gonna tear this shit up.  so she rolls over and i try and kiss her and she stops me, then I she says "no, I have a boyfriend we cant kiss or have sex" and I'm like whaaaa!!? so then I'm thinking whatever i got you naked ima hit it.  So then im like let me finger you right now and she pulls her panties down, shes wet as fuck and im goin at it and somewhere in the exchange she asked me to get her a hat from our bookstore and I said ok.  she cums, and im like "fuck, I'll pretend like I didnt agree" so then we stop and i say ima sleep over, thinking "round two I'ma smash" a few hours later I got her back in the bed and were back to doing our thing, and her boyfriend calls, shes like "dont stop, keep going just dont say anything." so I keep going and she hangs up after a while I'm laughing in my head about the whole thing and shes asking me "is this cheating?" of course I say no.  anyway fast forward a week and she goes nuts, calling me everyday, to the point where I tunr my phone off, 100 times in 3 days it came to.  and at one point she came down and banged on my window and comes into my apartment from the back.  I'm pissed telling her to get the ffuck out, and shes saying that im rude and this and that, I call her crazy I'm just not havin it.  I basically tell her I dont want to see her again till after spring break.  Now shes hitting me up saying she wants me to take her to dinner instead, I'm sick of this bitch.

anyway, thats my story, got caught up in the promising her shit, it never turns out right.

-KIDRENEGADE-

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 07:38:33 PM »
i skeeted in some 43 year old bitches mouth off craigslist when i was 18. i fucked a top notch stripper when i was 21.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2008, 11:34:05 PM »

Sikotic where yu at. QuietTruth where yu at. I know you two got some serious stories.  :)

QuietTruth? LOL...Isn't he a virgin?

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2008, 02:03:29 AM »

Dubz you have to let me know how that story goes on for the prom, that's a cliffhanger lol.

MANBEARPIG i remember reading that story near the end about the fingering thing, lol that chick sounds like a psycho, stripping her down to nearly nothing and she's on the denial stage.

Is he? Fuck...Didn't know that lol. He still has them good stories like 'bout his mum or something  :).

Yeah the entrance doors are half way from the screen, believe me it's a BIG room.  ;D

Some girls these days  :-\
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 02:06:37 AM by Bedford Iz Active »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2008, 10:55:07 AM »

Shit was empty

'Twas a good summer.

lol u do the same in MK ? Point or xscape ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2008, 11:12:29 AM »

Dubz you have to let me know how that story goes on for the prom, that's a cliffhanger lol.

MANBEARPIG i remember reading that story near the end about the fingering thing, lol that chick sounds like a psycho, stripping her down to nearly nothing and she's on the denial stage.

Is he? Fuck...Didn't know that lol. He still has them good stories like 'bout his mum or something  :).

Yeah the entrance doors are half way from the screen, believe me it's a BIG room.  ;D

Some girls these days  :-\

yea that was the abridged version before, this was the complete.

-KIDRENEGADE-