Author Topic: So What About When Tray Dee Gets Outta Jail?  (Read 1260 times)

messi19

Re: So What About When Tray Dee Gets Outta Jail?
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2008, 12:29:11 PM »
tray deee is a 40 yr old convicted felon he is going to have a hard time finding a job when he gets out, plus hes a west coast rap legend (and one of the few who isnt lying about himself 24/7). i definitely see him rapping when and if he gets out

lol how is he a legend? im not sayin dude is wack i love Tray Deee, Goldie and all that but how the fuck is he a legend?
smh and then people turn around and say that Game isnt even close to being a westcoast legend or is never going to be one when he've
done more in just 3 years for the west than 3D ever did. Smh at these hypocrites.

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2008, 12:32:58 PM »
how is he a legend? maybe on your european chatroom bullshit hes not but in REAL LIFE niggas on the west coast have a lot of respect for him
[

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2008, 12:34:32 PM »
tray deee is a 40 yr old convicted felon he is going to have a hard time finding a job when he gets out, plus hes a west coast rap legend (and one of the few who isnt lying about himself 24/7). i definitely see him rapping when and if he gets out

lol how is he a legend? im not sayin dude is wack i love Tray Deee, Goldie and all that but how the fuck is he a legend?
smh and then people turn around and say that Game isnt even close to being a westcoast legend or is never going to be one when he've
done more in just 3 years for the west than 3D ever did. Smh at these hypocrites.

how is he not a legend?
as far as his street rep goes:(much more credible than games right)
as far as his rap career goes:hes been apart of a group thats sold millions of record (tray deee bein the better rapper)
and IMO if game evers releases a classic album or has, Tray Deee will still be a better rapper than game.  game might have released more muzik in the 3 years (Actually longer countin his bay area days) but Game cant fuck wit tray deee on any level IMO!  (except the $$$ then game wins)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2008, 12:50:24 PM »
HE STILL GON KEEP IT EAST SIDE BANGING.. WHAT ELSE YOU THINK HE GON DO....

zilla

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2008, 09:30:55 PM »
lol.. nobody does their whole sentence unless they catch cases in jail.. which is hard to do anyway.. usually you just get written up and/or get sent to the hole while in custody.. he got 12 years, so he'll serve around 8 years or so.. then come out with the help of parole.

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2010, 08:28:52 AM »

how is he not a legend?
as far as his street rep goes:(much more credible than games right)
as far as his rap career goes:hes been apart of a group thats sold millions of record (tray deee bein the better rapper)
and IMO if game evers releases a classic album or has, Tray Deee will still be a better rapper than game.  game might have released more muzik in the 3 years (Actually longer countin his bay area days) but Game cant fuck wit tray deee on any level IMO!  (except the $$$ then game wins)

haha

damn
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

sofdark

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2010, 08:12:26 PM »
recommend me some joints that Tray Dee ripped

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2010, 08:57:29 AM »
recommend me some joints that Tray Dee ripped

bustaz die tonight
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2010, 10:11:11 AM »
 From what i understand(remember from interviews) Snoop, Golidie, DPG , didnt(or havent visited him at all). I think it took 5 years before Snoop called him?
 In the interview Tray said he an Snoop had a real talk and laugh an etc and that some things still needed to be discussed but he mentioned that he considerd(in the past) Snoop like a little brother or something.
 I think Snoop knows Trays wife(doggys angles member)??
 Anyway, will be interesting to see what happens i guess.  i wonder where Snoops career will be at by then..

Okka

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2010, 10:22:10 AM »
Yeah and Tray Deee said that Snoop Dogg still owes him money.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2010, 04:15:26 PM »
I think tray deee will murder snoop dogg when he gets out  :)
LOL.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2011, 04:56:46 AM »
i hate 2c tray suffer

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2011, 05:16:54 AM »
last i heard is snoop talked to trey dee in jail they talked shit out laughed talked about good timez and Trey said he was cool with him now but that yeh snoop still owed him a little money an then he also said that him an snoop are cool but he aint cool with goldie loc.
im sure shit will be cool when he gets out i mean think about it hes  a dpg member no matter what and dpg lbc crips still working together still tighter than ever thats his homeboys of coarse hes gonna get out and be back in the mix chillin with his homies