Author Topic: Lebron Killing My Bulls With 24 Points In The 1st Quarter!!!!  (Read 1526 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Lebron Killing My Bulls With 24 Points In The 1st Quarter!!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2008, 08:15:19 PM »
lebron took a step backwards in the LEADERSHIP role. he's doing what kobe did the past few years, just jacking up numbers trying to do it all himself. you watch him now compared to last year and it's a step backward. he's got heart he's got talent, there's no denying he's rivaling kobe as the best over all player in the league, but mvps are won based upon leadership. not stats. remember stats don't tell the whole story. and as far as the team around him goes. he took a rinky dink squad to the finals, in a much more competitive eastern conference.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2008, 08:15:49 PM »
if that were the scenerio i'd say 59 wins.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2008, 08:42:22 PM »

LMFAO@thinking LeBron would get more wins than Kobe running the triangle offense. LeBron woulda' taken the season off had he sustained the same injury as Kobe...and you know thisssss, maaaaan.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2008, 10:03:10 AM »

LMFAO@thinking LeBron would get more wins than Kobe running the triangle offense. LeBron woulda' taken the season off had he sustained the same injury as Kobe...and you know thisssss, maaaaan.
so now were making up injuries for lebron?

57 wins at least.  i forgot they have to play the Celtics twice a year ;) :D :D

i love this board
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2008, 02:00:22 PM »
If you think LeBron would do half as good as Kobe in the triangle (who's been playin the system for 12+ years), then you're an idiot...oh wait, you're an idiot either way. ;)

thisoneguy360

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2008, 03:24:36 PM »
LOL ^ that shit was great
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 03:26:17 PM by 360 »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2008, 06:16:36 PM »
If you think LeBron would do half as good as Kobe in the triangle (who's been playin the system for 12+ years), then you're an idiot...oh wait, you're an idiot either way. ;)
Phil Jackson's been in LA for 12+ years???

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2008, 06:19:25 PM »
damn 12 years its been that long? :eh:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2008, 07:24:46 PM »

apparently Kobe was playing in the triange back when MJ was winning in it too!

go figure

(bow down to no nigga, yeah thats cats rap nice but i flow sicker, for the po' niggas that drink malt liqour...hahaha im blazed)

when it rains it pours

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2008, 07:27:40 PM »
damn
wtf
12 years though
i remember that goofy ass nigga that wore the glasses as LA's coach like it was yesterday

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2008, 08:12:31 PM »
Fact: Kobe learned the triangle when he was 2 months old.