Author Topic: Who Gets On Your Nerves That's From Your Own Team?  (Read 373 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Who Gets On Your Nerves That's From Your Own Team?
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2008, 10:11:45 AM »
Vlad and Luke have been inconsistent all year but more than a single player, it has to be Lakers playing careless D against poor teams ..it's the only thing I can't stand in B-Ball, my team not playing D ..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2008, 10:54:53 AM »
Vlad is a shooter tho. I expect him to have off-nights where his shot just isn't falling. But for the most part he's been doing what he's supposed to. Only reason I was against us signing him is because we had just gave Bitch Boy that extension and I didn't think any team would be dumb enough to trade for him (thank God for Otis).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2008, 11:11:22 AM »
Lakers: Kobe for a couple of years now...he's making up for it now, but dude is still low on my list until he 1. brings us out of the first round then after that we'll see. aside from kobe, i'd have to say Sasha and Vlad.....sometimes they just throw up them 3's and i'm like SHIT you still have 20 seconds on the clock! that pisses me off. me and stu lanz almost say it together sometimes POUND THE BALL. but the shots have been droppin as of late so who am i to judge.

MLB:  on the dodgers.....shiiiiiiiit who am i NOT irritated with. Angels, Vlad. as crazy as that sounds i feel he can be doing more for the $ he gets

NFL: Cowboys.....roy williams i feel that at times he's a liability down field and when he KNOWS he needs to get that horse collar in check! Raiders.......AL DAVIS, die already  the whole franchise needs a face lift.

loney (who has a hit in every single game so far)? ethier? kent? dewitt?  broxton? lol

the only one that really pisses me off is jones..his fucking cocksucking smile every time he strikes out just pisses me off.  god damn it.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 11:13:54 AM by Wykid »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2008, 05:24:26 PM »
Lakers:
I'll stay away from the usual VladRad/Walton Bashing and say
Sasha Vujacic's ball handling skills sometimes makes me cringe
especially when he's running/bringing the ball up court, it always seem's like he's way ahead of everyone all the time
and out of control... (Maybe it's his hair..lol)

I say this off season Vujacic get's together with Hodges early and pratices a Mid-range shot to complimnet his 3.