Author Topic: ATTENTION ALL ESE'S N CHOLOS  (Read 674 times)

Sikotic™

Re: ATTENTION ALL ESE'S N CHOLOS
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2008, 06:55:03 PM »
Oops...wrong thread.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2008, 07:12:05 PM »
it seems like the majority of amateur fights on youtube are made by fags who can't fight for shit.

oh and your like mike tyson  ::)

it's "you're". and don't get mad at me cuz you have a vid out there of you slapping wrists and talking shit to some 15 year old.

yeah man im soo pissed off its crazy  ::)

stop actin tough over the internet. no one believes you.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2008, 07:13:57 PM »
it seems like the majority of amateur fights on youtube are made by fags who can't fight for shit.

it's "you're". and don't get mad at me cuz you have a vid out there of you slapping wrists and talking shit to some 15 year old.

you got a video where you scrappin?
also word

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2008, 07:15:48 PM »

also word

naw that was just his lame ass comeback

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2008, 07:17:31 PM »

also word

naw that was just his lame ass comeback
wow this nigga makin up shit just to try to get at niggas...........really pathetic

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2008, 11:46:54 PM »

banana boy is known for being another gimmick poster...he's already admitted that he wouldn't say the same shit he says on here in real life.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2008, 11:49:37 PM »

banana boy is known for being another gimmick poster...he's already admitted that he wouldn't say the same shit he says on here in real life.
Neither would the rest of dubcc. Is this something new? lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2008, 11:51:48 PM »

elior, in your case i would say whatever the fuck i want to your skiiny rich kid jew face without a thought in my head of repercussion. it's the racial things i get into here that i wouldnt do in real life. when danny makes his own people look bad and i feed into it it, thats not shit i really feel in real life. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2008, 11:54:34 PM »
you call me jewy or any of that pathetic ass racial shit in real life and you'd get beat over the head with a baseball bat.. now shut your punk ass up, cuz no one believes you can fight.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2008, 11:55:26 PM »

Neither would the rest of dubcc. Is this something new? lol

i'm talking about the toughboy act and nutridage... he wouldnt ride peoples nuts in real life like he does on this site.

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2008, 11:57:25 PM »
you call me jewy or any of that pathetic ass racial shit in real life and you'd get beat over the head with a baseball bat.. now shut your punk ass up, cuz no one believes you can fight.

lol you mad flaimin' maimon, you aint never hurt no one.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2008, 12:19:36 AM »
if i hurt you through a screen, think what i can do to you in person, paleface cracka

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2008, 12:26:08 AM »
if i hurt you through a screen, think what i can do to you in person, paleface cracka

whatd you say you white devil? how dare you insinuate blacks are not the real jews.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2008, 12:28:31 AM »
blacks can be jewish, but you're a paleface cracka who can't fight...ask your alias.

J Bananas

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2008, 12:29:51 AM »
blacks can be jewish, but you're a paleface cracka who can't fight...ask your alias.

i have no idea what you are trying to say.