Author Topic: RAW FOOTAGE OR LAX - Most Anticipated album ?  (Read 658 times)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: RAW FOOTAGE OR LAX - Most Anticipated album ?
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2008, 12:37:56 AM »
How can you compare sales from a Geffen release to an independent album? Think about the distribution. Game's album will be in every store around the world, Cube won't. Obviously Game will sell more, but Cube will probably end up making more profit. Independent albums can sell 10x less and make equal money. The costs are minimal compared to the huge album budgets major labels get.

Sales mean nothing.

Westcoast Scot

« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2008, 06:45:02 PM »
has to be raw footage for me but lookin forward to lax also

messi19

« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2008, 07:23:07 PM »
LAX because Cube said that today was a good day...which it was not. He has no credebility after that imo.

No Teflon

« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2008, 01:03:39 AM »
How can you compare sales from a Geffen release to an independent album? Think about the distribution. Game's album will be in every store around the world, Cube won't. Obviously Game will sell more, but Cube will probably end up making more profit. Independent albums can sell 10x less and make equal money. The costs are minimal compared to the huge album budgets major labels get.

Sales mean nothing.

Dont Make YOurself Look Stupid, Sales=Nothing, Touring is...Is Cube Capable of Doing as Much Touring as Game done with Doctors advocate??? over 50 shows? Yeah, i counted, coz im a stan, go ahead hate..

I Picked Cubes album first, becoz he is a legend, but i will def Cop LAX and enjoy it, but u are stupid for saying Cube Making More Profit, Overall, when its all Done, Game is gonna head for a huge Tour, Specially in EU, and Cube is gonna stay home, making movies, which will make him BIG $$$, but Albumwise, Game being on Major Will Def Make more MOney than Cube being in INDIE, specially when Cube Just Returned from A world Tour.

Once You Sell over 500 000 on Major, You Shouldnt even Go on Indie, Unless YOu are Confident that you are gonna sell great and You have a solid Fanbase like Bone thugs...They were doing shows for like 3 years after Thug World Order Dropped, and still did hella Sold out shows, I was At them, so I know.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2008, 01:08:02 AM »
has to be raw footage for me but lookin forward to lax also

Drop A Gem On Em

« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2008, 01:30:38 AM »
L.A.X