Author Topic: Lakers officially win the West!  (Read 458 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Lakers officially win the West!
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2008, 05:08:53 PM »
lakers in the finals with the celtics is probably what the NBA wants as well. so much money to make off that match up.

look for KG to get away with murder in the low post in the playoffs. If Kobe starts getting 30 fts a game, you know what's in Stern mind.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2008, 06:31:52 PM »
LOL at everything. Just because the teams are tighter together, doesn't make them any better. There have been plenty of years in which it was much harder to finish first. And the Warriors are a very flawed team.

For instance?

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2008, 06:45:09 PM »
Sofar

L.A. Vs. Denver Rd#1

Dallas will Win beat N.O. in their matchup. (Easy 1st round for The Mavs, IMO)
(Take the ball out of Paul's hand's and the team breaksdown)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2008, 08:33:19 PM »
lakers in the finals with the celtics is probably what the NBA wants as well. so much money to make off that match up.

look for KG to get away with murder in the low post in the playoffs. If Kobe starts getting 30 fts a game, you know what's in Stern mind.

LOL is this the Lakers fans plan - when reality sets in and the CEltics win the title its because of Stern

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

thisoneguy360

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2008, 08:36:29 PM »
LA vs Boston would be dope as fuck

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2008, 11:47:16 PM »

LOL is this the Lakers fans plan - when reality sets in and the CEltics win the title its because of Stern

Celtics wont win the title.

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2008, 03:58:52 PM »

Celtics wont win the title.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: