Poll

Who Will Advance?

Los Angeles Lakers
27 (73%)
Denver Nuggets
10 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: 2008 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (57-25) vs Denver Nuggets (50-32)~ Round 1.  (Read 2757 times)

westsiderider323

LAKERS!!
tha nuggets wur playin wit no intensity

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nuggets fucking suck. Is there anyone still debating whether Melo is seeing LeBron?

well.. Melo has his number whenever they play each other. but regardless, the Nuggets don't really suck... they can light up the scoreboard on any night... they are just losing to a better team in the playoffs.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nuggets fucking suck. Is there anyone still debating whether Melo is seeing LeBron?

well.. Melo has his number whenever they play each other. but regardless, the Nuggets don't really suck... they can light up the scoreboard on any night... they are just losing to a better team in the playoffs.

lol let's not get corny nigga
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
I hate to see A.I. on a team that has no heart..
Iverson has too much heart & talent to be stuck on that team going nowhere.
I say they blow this team up and send A.I. back to the East to spice it up there.
Cause in Denver it's officialy a wrap!

3-0 X 1st round exit = rebuild in the offseason.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 07:48:39 PM by Hatesrats™ »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
the nuggets need a kick in the ass, seriously. but i'm glad if they don't , next game should be a blow out.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol let's not get corny nigga

how is that corny? it's the truth. if the Nuggets truly sucked, they wouldn't be in the playoffs in the leagues most competitive region. they are simply being outplayed by a better overall team.  and why are you calling me nigga? are you even black?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 09:31:31 PM by Styles1 »
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Wow MVP chants in Denver during a playoff game! I've seen it all now.
^Word.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Yeah, the Nuggets have been a complete disappointment in the playoffs. I was expecting a little bit more from them. Too bad Golden State didnt make it. Denver is fuckin soft
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!

No.

thisoneguy360

I hate to see AI going out like this...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Nuggets>Cavs

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^LOL.. compare their supporting casts.

As for that Styles ese... Yes the Lakers are the better team, no shit, doesn't make the Nuggets less pathetic. Nobody says they are supposed to win this series, but the way they present themselves is quite a no-no.. I have no empathy for that Iverson nigga either. I mean come on, he didn't do crap with Philly for years, now he's gone and they beat the Pistons by 20 and lead the series 2-1.. so Iverson can deepthroat an oversized cock just as much as anyone else on the Nuggets roster.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!

As for that Styles ese... Yes the Lakers are the better team, no shit, doesn't make the Nuggets less pathetic. Nobody says they are supposed to win this series, but the way they present themselves is quite a no-no.. I have no empathy for that Iverson nigga either. I mean come on, he didn't do crap with Philly for years, now he's gone and they beat the Pistons by 20 and lead the series 2-1.. so Iverson can deepthroat an oversized cock just as much as anyone else on the Nuggets roster.

LMAO. Iverson is easly one of the most overrated player ever. I mean he can score, but that's it.

OG Hack Wilson

LMAO. Iverson is easly one of the most overrated player ever. I mean he can score, but that's it.

say what ya want about AI but the nigga has a competitve drive to win

just doesnt play D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!

say what ya want about AI but the nigga has a competitve drive to win

just doesnt play D

Steve Nash v 2.0, yeah.

Maybe it's a coincidence but both have no rings.