Poll

Who Will Advance?

Los Angeles Lakers
27 (73%)
Denver Nuggets
10 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: 2008 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (57-25) vs Denver Nuggets (50-32)~ Round 1.  (Read 2758 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
the lakers have too many weapons for denver on offense and defense

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

D~Nice

NIK, just buy Melo some Cognac and give him some keys to the Benz and a sweep is a lock.  ;D

GangstaBoogy

NIK, just buy Melo some Cognac and give him some keys to the Benz and a sweep is a lock.  ;D

LMAO!!!!! +1
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Doggystylin

oh yeah i forgot NIK does this every year, you didn't do the team colors as fonts this year

tempo2

its very important that the lakers take this first game. The worst thing to do with teams like the nuggets and suns (good offence zero defence) is allow them confidence which would happen should the lakers lose the first and subsequentley lose homecourt. Expect iverson too torch the lakers tho.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

oh yeah i forgot NIK does this every year, you didn't do the team colors as fonts this year

yes I did....LOL...Too much weed, Doggy.

WestCoasta

Lakers should take it. But dont be surprised if Denver puts up a fight. I say LA in 6.

yea, plus this is the Lakers, they always seem to make shit interesting when they could easily just pound it home

jeromechickenbone

what a retard

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
yeah what the fuck is up with the fonts and the colors this year?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

what a retard

lol @ this guy, i meant the subject NIK, if i remember correctly you would put that in color also

Now_Im_Not_Banned

lakers in ya face, bitches

jeromechickenbone

what a retard

lol @ this guy, i meant the subject NIK, if i remember correctly you would put that in color also

lol @ u

WestCoasta

Doggystylin

what a retard

lol @ u

good one  ::)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
iversons going to expose the weak D at the PG position
Kobe is going to be guarding Iverson. http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-lakers20apr20,1,7881555.story